• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    UNCLEANelectronic music (music for free, experimental, techno)
    ABU
    ABU --- ---
    tuzexaci uz hrajou taky minimal, jo:P ?
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    takze jedno male avizo, viz nastenka:

(pá) 3.8. MAGION
    live: Cryoworks Showcase (_Clean & Frohikey)
    DJs: Click Joe, Peter Wünsch, Milan K, Miloš Souček

I uprostřed prázdnin jsme připraveni na invazi techna, co tluče o něco pomaleji než to v Boby centru:-) O to větší zážitek z něj bývá! Live projekt tentokrát předvedou producenti _Clean a Frohikey, majitelé netlabelu Cryoworks (www.cryoworks.com), kde prezentují svou vizi ambient music a inteligentního minimal techna. Z Opavy přijede Peter Wünsch, pečující v místním klubu Mrkev o minimalovou klubovku Restart. Zpřátelený booking Magionu Tuzexx.cz pak vyšle také svého zástupce, o electro-minimal-house na závěr se postará Milan K. Rozjezd naopak ve svých rukou bude mít břeclavský Miloš Souček, slavná to postavička - dříve šílený breakcore dj-performer, dnes plující ve vlnách minimal music.

www.myspace.com/planetmagion
    www.cryoworks.com
    www.myspace.com/uncleclean
    www.myspace.com/pwunsch
    www.myspace.com/clickjoe
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    HAWRAN: tracklist asi nemas co ? stahnu, jsem zvedavej cim si krmil IBMrs :)
    HAWRAN
    HAWRAN --- ---
    ++akce
    ++trocha selfpromo

HaWran @ Men In Blue
    http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=1b6effdce8b240a06c67855bc684fe6e

(download najdete vlevo dole po uplynutí nějakých pár sekund)
    BROTHER
    BROTHER --- ---
    na wazzotic records ted vychazej moc pekny kousky!
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ++release

wzr010 Treplec / Tep - Klikatice

We are very happy and proud to bring you our 10th release in our history. Wazzotic Records is here for almost one year and during that time we profiled our sound and style. We brought you the music we like and you liked it too! There is nothing more we could desire! Our 10th release is focused on our primary music style - minimal. This time we are quite more international than we were in our latest releases. This release is made by German outstanding producer Treplec and Czech silent hero Tep (also known as Panmonu or Tepeto). These guys present their view of minimal and we must say that they damn have the right point of view! Enjoy this release twice because we gonna have a short pause during the summer, so this release is the last release for ca. 2 months. We will be back with new stuff in 09/2007! Have a great summer and plenty of superb experience!

track list
    Treplec - Optischirre
    Tep - Nemnoho
    Tep - Polet

http://www.wazzotic-records.com/files/wzr010_treplec_tep__klikatice_320_pack.zip
    SCHWA
    SCHWA --- ---
    Monolake Luxus! a vubec celej ten jejich web je zajimavej :)
    WAKO
    WAKO --- ---
    ++release

[DigitalDiamonds004] Alic - Evil Fairy EP

http://www.digital-diamonds.com/archives/%5BDigitalDiamonds004%5D_Alic_-_Evil_Fairy_EP.zip

minimal techno, trance

Long awaited - here are Alic with their first release on their own netlabel. "Evil Fairy" is an extremely deep rolling track which builds up a massive power, same as "Icedive". Just see yourself...
    As extra benefit you get "Evil Fairy" remixed by Kalumet and "The Gentle Way Of Minddestruction" (already released 2006 on "Horns And Hoofs Entertainment") remixed by Theme Fe!
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ABU: :D
    ABU
    ABU --- ---
    UNCLEAN: part two - I poo hedgehogs:-) !!!
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ++release

Monolake - Live at Dr.Kern free track of june 2007

...we are not sure anymore about the exact date of this concert. It must have been winter 1998/1999. Dr. Kern was a small club / bar in Munich, Bavaria, Germany, and all I remember is that Gerhard and me played while sitting in one corner with half of our studio in front of us and that it was snowing when we left the venue.

At this time our live sets were long improvisations using lots of hardware. We carried around a huge and heavy rack with equipment. I was more responsible for sound manipulations and mixing while Gerhard operated our self-written step sequencer, the PX18, based on a MAX patch. (A lot of inspiration for Abletons Live sequencer came from this patch...) monolakeLiveDrKern_2.mp3

We lost the original recording of that concert. The two parts available here were extracted because we thought of releasing the concert on a 12" but finally decided it was not good enough. I think it was the right decission, but I am happy to hear it again now, seven years later. The structure of the set is questionable, but I still like the sonic atmosphere, especially the airy strings.

There are obvious connections between the grooves and sounds heard on this live set and the tracks Abundance and Perpetuum released in early 1999 on the Interstate album. Interstate has been out of print for a while and this month comes back in a remastered version with new cover.

here
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    :))
    MINIBUBBLE
    MINIBUBBLE --- ---
    Což takhle trocha minimalu? 11.7. 2007 U Bukanýra v Praze. Live: Insect Elektrika Djs: Monotype, Awacs Vstup zdarma, jak se na správnou BUBBLES MINIMAL NIGHT sluší.
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    TV: zabit !!! :D jj jakmile na to narazim, urco to tady hodim to se neboj :) a verim ze to bylo uzasny...
    ABU
    ABU --- ---
    dik:)
    TELVIS
    TELVIS --- ---
    Kdyby se nekde objevil zaznam ze sonaru - Tristano+Murcof, tak se prosim podelte.
    Zazil sem to na vlastni usi a bylo to uzasny, rad bych si to nekdy pripomel..
    diky
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    hmmm, tak dneska to uz asi nejde...poslu ale rapidshare/megaupload linky...
    ABU
    ABU --- ---
    taky sem sah prnve po nich..
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam