• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    UNCLEANelectronic music (music for free, experimental, techno)
    RATUS
    RATUS --- ---
    ++release

[one023] - loscil - stases (drones 2001 - 2005)
    Revealing the somber underpinnings of his Loscil recordings, Scott Morgan has given us Stases - A collection of drones based upon the backgrounds of his work for Kranky Records, from 2001 to now.

As with his previous output, Stases follows theme and concept with further reference and meaning given through the title's definition: "..a condition of balance among various forces; motionlessness". Textured, aqueous, warm and pleasingly rich in (often bright) tonality giving us a deeper focus and alternate view into the corners of Morgan's music. Flemingy so surrounding, submersive, and natural - that it becomes easy to forget the complex overtones and flowing mixtures involved in the creation of them.

http://one.dot9.ca/2/releases.php?id=027
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    FROHIKEY: jejda, skoda no :(
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    tak nam umrel jeden z mejch oblibenejch netlabelu...

http://www.kikapu.com/label/index.html

r.i.p.
    GREGOR_PRIDE
    GREGOR_PRIDE --- ---
    spam :D

JO BUDOU SE TAM HRAT VECI Z NETLABELU - TREBA Z KAKTUSU NEBO Z ANTE-RASY :)
    GREGOR_PRIDE
    GREGOR_PRIDE --- ---
    ja nevim? :)
    NOIK
    NOIK --- ---
    něco pro fajnšmekry:)

++label

Sine3pm http://www.sinewaves.it/s3p.htm

UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    GREGOR_PRIDE: atsojako :)
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ++release

[cl-007] va - crazy compilation #2

1 Integral Rise (4:58)
    2 ENV(itre) Portrait Of The Daily Sin (4:33)
    3 Landau What's For Tinner? (4:39)
    4 dNN Looking Back (Atmogat Remix) (5:19)
    5 Nikka Electric Force (4:48)
    6 Huron Metamorph (6:06)
    7 Rec_Overflow Palm_Rc (7:20)
    8 Madstyle Deep In Flow (4:07)
    9 migloJE Dew-m.Baritas (6:20)
    10 Axiom A Better Place (6:03)
    11 Zainetica Nestor House Dub (5:35)
    12 Somaticae Incaë (3:37)
    13 Kero Wsecong (5:49)
    14 Phylum Sinter Ansi Asios (Manic Resolve Edit) (3:41)
    15 Spenza Gob (3:50)
    16 FMcontrol Mutoid's Bar (10:56)
    17 Az-Rotator Vocal Droidslicer (4:13)
    18 Atmogat Syntec (4:57)
    19 SKNDR VGT 4527 UH (5:15)
    20 Shinra Prototype (5:48)
    21 Ambidextrous Jukeboxing Champion (3:45)
    22 Absent L'humeur Du Cristal 2007 (3:09)
    23 Bromtons Cocktail No Title 2 (5:46)

++ download (ve flashi, takze nutno naklikat)

a must have for all idm lovers outthere... i par zajimavejsich jmen se objevi jako landau, huron, rec_overflow, kero, ...
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ++release

[12rec.024] skism - skism ep

have you seen this short mobile-phone commercials a few month ago? you can watch a cool beauty folding her apartment and interior together, putting it all in her cute hand-bag. do you remember the soundtrack? i was confused finding more or less-known american bleep hop-kid dabrye set the music to an attvertisment-clip, and i was curious if skism couldn’t have done as good as him.
    in fact he’s good at melodies, his beats are as tight as playful, and david brings it all together in pretty firm songs. consider cylinder, melt or especially guido de montifeltro’s spring top hat (you might know this one from the sbh!-sampler, remember?). electronic hip-hop with a strong harmonic basement, and nobody misses the rapper! ghostbuster skism adds two upright jazzy interludes (GBS & the elevator muzak stodj) and gets in contact with early autreche at flere or surfaise.

with the replacement of his main computer, david lost all his tracks and only a couple of mixdowns were left. thanks to dataman, we could give the remaining data a proper mastering, althought you might recognize some minor crackling that shouldn’t be there. at least this must have been motorolas’ base motive for not getting in contact with david...
    no reason for you to miss his great EP!

++download

trosku "blip hopu"... 12rec vypada mrtvej, tak z archive.org
    AKUFEN
    AKUFEN --- ---
    Monolake je nejvíc ! ten úvod. . .
    PLUGE
    PLUGE --- ---
    ELECTRICFRET: he he:)), dobrej leták!!
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    Monolake - fragment endlos - berlin 1992

A je tady dalsi track of the month by Monolake, 'njoy !

I am still digging in my past, transferring old DAT tapes to my computer. This makes me quite melancholic at times, but also shows that there is a development here, and some musical skills obviously improved. And I come across a lot of music I had long forgotten. The next months I will put up some more of those findings.
    On one of those tapes I found the track Fragment Endlos, and I immediately remembered when it was made and under which circumstances. This is a very personal piece for me, created in a time where I felt quite dark and lived in an appropriate environment. I just had moved from West-Berlin, Neukoelln, to the east, to Prenzlauer Berg, which at that time was not the expensive hippster neighborhood it is now, but the very opposite. I lived in a small place on the ground floor in a backyard, with a coal oven and a toilet outside the building... It was the end of winter, cold, unfriendly, and very dark. Pretty much like on the pictures above.
    The note on the DAT tape lists these instruments: Notator 3.1 (sequencer software), M-160 (Roland 16 channel mixer), Quadraverb (legendary low-budget reverb), TG-77, SY-77. (Yamaha FM synthesizers)
    Musically this is influenced by 'The Pearl' (Brian Eno, Harold Budd). Sound design wise it shows that I just go the TG-77 and SY-77, and then there is this one long brass-like sound that I made as a result of listening to John Chowning.

For the free track of the month version I slightly edited the original 45 minute version and added field recordings of Bahnhof Zoo and the S-Bahn here in Berlin which I also captured in 1992.

http://www.monolake.de/downloads/free_track.html
    ELECTRICFRET
    ELECTRICFRET --- ---
    HEAVY MENTAL 5 - BRNO FLÉDA - 05/02/08
    Live electronic sick sonic party with: LIKE SHE, ANHEDONIA, COMPANIERA CURIE, UNBENDING INTENT, O.D.U.

HEAVY MENTAL @ LAST.FM WWW.CHERNOBYL.CZ
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    KLUB MOOZAK #05

Kdyby mel nekdo cestu okolo...

um 21:00
    im FLUC/ praterstern 5 / 1020 wien
    eintritt frei!

LIVE:
    STRANGELET (brno)
    F? (são paulo)

DJ:
    DJ DELERIUM
    KLUB MOOZAK residents (gerald krist, benedikt guschlbauer / ambient animal, clemens hausch)

http://twoday.tuwien.ac.at/unfinishedbusiness/stories/310512/
    DESTROYER
    DESTROYER --- ---
    ++release

FOEM/Eclectic Youth Vol. 16

Tracklisting + download + cover /

http://foem.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=223&Itemid=61
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ++label

CLINICAL ARCHIVES

Clinical Archives is independent netlabel for eclectic and illogical music. The basic directions : abstract, avantgarde, improvisation, manipulation, free-form jazz, illbient, dark ambient, noise, tape music, acousmatic music, intuition improvisation, sound sculpture, electroacoustic, rhythmic noise, drone, turntablism, experimental, industrial, field recordings, glitch, microsound, montage, psychedelic, psy-trance, trip-hop, soundscape, sound art, spoken word, strange and other forms ... All those works are released for free under Creative Commons Licences.

sem si z neho dal vcera 3 releasy a dost fajn, takze pokud ma nekdo chut na divnejsi veci, tak supem tam
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    MADLEN: tak archive.org je kapitola sama pro sebe. zkus to sosnout po jednotlivych songach z detailu. pripadne ti to muzu nekam hodit...
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    MADLEN: na internetech je mozne vsechno :)
    MADLEN
    MADLEN --- ---
    ................mam se stazenim tohoto alba nejspis nejake problemy je to mozne?
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam