CISTICZRichard P. Feynman
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    http://www.physlink.com/Fun/PhysicsParty.cfm

Feynman got from the door to the buffet table by taking every possible path

:DD
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    ...Další možností by bylo nabídnout vám to, čemu se říká populárně vědecká přednáška, tj. přednáška, jež vás má přimět, abyste uvěřili, že rozumíte něčemu, čemu ve skutečnosti nerozumíte, a vyhovět něčemu, co je podle mne jednou z nejnižších tužeb moderních lidí, totiž povrchní zvědavostí na nejnovější vědecké objevy...
    Ludwig Wittgenstein, 1929
    _BENNY
    _BENNY --- ---
    me zaujalo tohle...

God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand. Therefore I don't think that the laws can be considered to be like God because they have been figured out.

As quoted in Superstrings : A Theory of Everything (1988)
    MOYYO
    MOYYO --- ---
    Turning to quantum mechanics, we know immediately that here we get only the ability, apparently, to predict probabilities. Might I say immediately, so that you know where I intent to go, that we always have had (secret, secret, close the doors!) we always have had a great deal of difficulty in understanding the world view that quantum mechanics represents. At least I do, because I'm old enough man that I haven't got to the point this stuff is obvious to me. Okay, I still get nervous with it. And therefore, some of the younger students... you know how it always is, every vew idea, it takes generation or two until it becomes obvious that there's no real problem. It has not yet become obvious to me that there's no real problem. I cannot define the real problem, therefore I suspect there's no real problem, but I'm not sure there's no real problem. So that's why I like to investigate things.

// RPF: Simulating Physics with Computers
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    Thirty-one years ago [1949], Dick Feynman told me about his "sum over histories" version of quantum mechanics. "The electron does anything it likes," he said. "It just goes in any direction at any speed, forward or backward in time, however it likes, and then you add up the amplitudes and it gives you the wave-function." I said to him, "You're crazy." But he wasn't.
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    Tak jsem si hezky zatapetoval a jdu spat. :) brou
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    Physics isn't the most important thing. Love is.
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong.
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    Don't worry about anything... Go out and have a good time.
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    Some people say, "How can you live without knowing?" I do not know what they mean. I always live without knowing. That is easy. How you get to know is what I want to know.
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    MOYYO
    MOYYO --- ---
    ja vim, precet sem behem tri dnu ty prednasky o pocitacich. klasicka latka podana s jeho typickym sarmem (nebo co to je) :)
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    MOYYO: Heeej, diky moc moc! Tohle je fakt narez. :)
    MOYYO
    MOYYO --- ---
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    MOYYO: Zatim to hod pls tam, o svatkach u sebe rozbehnu ftp. Dik.
    MOYYO
    MOYYO --- ---
    no muzu, ale tydle docasny storage sou vopruz
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    MOYYO: Jestli bys to mohl nahodit na edisk.cz, tak by to bylo super.
    MOYYO
    MOYYO --- ---
    je to trosku vopruz tydle veci tahat. vetsinou je to v rusku a jede to trema kilama :/ ale zato toho maj hodne
    MOYYO
    MOYYO --- ---
    leccos sem nasel ;) naky ftp?

Feynman et al. Lectures on computation
    Feynman and computation: exploring the limits of computers
    Feynman. Space-time approach to non-relativistic quantum mechanics
    Feynman A new approach to quantum field theory (PhD thesis)(ISBN9812563660)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam