• přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    CISTICZRichard P. Feynman
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    J_A_N
    J_A_N --- ---
    Taky me to zaujalo, lec po 10ti minutach hledani na webu jsem ten portret nenasel. Nezbyva nez si zajet do Osla.
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    J_A_N: Kruh se uzavira. :D Ja to chtel prelozit, abych vedel jak ten obraz vypada. :))
    J_A_N
    J_A_N --- ---
    To je RF, hlavu slozenou na dubovem stolu, kolmo k podlaze?

To je RF, jeho hlava odpociva na dubovem pultu, tvari dolu?

To se neda rozumne prelozit, pokud neuvidime, jak ten jeho obraz vypada.
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    Nearly everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough.
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    A letter from Richard P Feynman to David Paterson, February 11, 1976:

I was glad to hear from you. I looked at your enclosure "Traveling in Time," but didn't read beyond the second sentence because I, also, believe that time travel cannot be done, and I thought my colleagues agreed with me. The science fiction writers who have interpreted my view of the positron as an electron going backward in time have not realized that that theory is completely consistent with causality principles, and in no way implies that we can travel backward in time.

Sincerely,
    Richard P. Feynman
    MOYYO
    MOYYO --- ---
    WENCA: jak jako hovadak? zaslouzenej odpocinek po dobre vykonane praci, to se toleruje :)
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    Richard Feynman, a Nobel Laureate physicist, had an interesting practical test that he applied when reaching a judgment about a new idea: for example, did it explain something unrelated to the original problem. E.g., “What can you explain that you didn’t set out to explain?”and, “What did you discover that you didn’t set out to discover?” In 1938, 27 year old Roy Plunkett set out to invent a new refrigerant. Instead, he created a glob of white waxy material that conducted heat and did not stick to surfaces. Fascinated by this “unexpected” material, he abandoned his original line of research and experimented with this interesting material, which eventually became known by its household name, “Teflon.”
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    SANCHA: Tak jsem si to prelozil taky, ale nejak si to nemuzu predstavit. :)
    MOYYO: Zas takovej hovadak to snad neni. :)
    SANCHA
    SANCHA --- ---
    kolmo na podlahu :)
    MOYYO
    MOYYO --- ---
    to zni jako kdyz chrape na stole :)
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    In Oslo, I believe at the city hall where they award the nobel prize laureates every year, on the wall are portraits of all of them from the first to the most recent. And you can travel from one end of the hall admiring all of these stately looking gentlemen (and a bit later on women as well). I'm sure you can imagine it, as one travels from photo to photo and you would see all of these old guys in suits looking very posh and proper, each with their heads either staring directly at you or at a 45 degree angle to the right - one after the other, exactly the same, they begin to blend together. Of course as "time goes by" the people in the portraits begin to get more relaxed, wearing less formal suits instead of the tuxedos of their predecessors, smiling a bit more often than frowning. But eventually, you get to one portrait that is just completely different from all the others. This portrait just catches your eye and doesn't let it go. This is Richard Feynman, with his head resting on an oak desk, perpendicular to the floor.

Muze mi nekdo pls prelozit tu posledni, tucnou vectu? Dost by me to zajimalo. :)
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    Why can't we drill holes, cut things, solder things, stamp things out, mold different shapes, all at an infitesimal level? What are the possibilities of small but movable machines? They surely would be fun to make…
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    Ublognuti o Feynmanove duze. A co vy? Uz ste ji precetli? :))
    WENCA
    WENCA --- ---
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam