• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    TUZIDLOA.S. ROMA - UNICO GRANDE AMORE
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    mnooo...i kdyz vice fandim AS, tak v tomto pripade bych si fakt pral aby Fiore udelalo co nejvic bodu
    KYTT
    KYTT --- ---
    pomůžete dneska k záchraně? :)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    According to the French press, AS Rome are observing Boulogne-Billancourt 17 year old Keba da Silva.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    to s nama juve pekne vytrelo :-/
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    the fracek

Lamela sputa a Lichtsteiner in Juventus Roma 4 0!! - YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WVOaxdi1uYw
    KYTT
    KYTT --- ---
    tak ste dopadli skoro stejně jako my :(
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, for the back line, As Roma will sign in the summer defenders. The first name is of the 27-year-old Matias Silvestre of Palermo, then there is Inigo Martinez of Real Sociedad, while in Germany returns the name of Benedikt Howedes, the 24-year-old of Schalke 04 has a deal expiring in 2013. In the end there are the 25-year-old Rhodolfo of Sao Paolo and the talent of Vasco Da Gama, Dedè, who has a worth about 13 million euros
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Roma seem intended to sign on permanent deal their midfielder Fernando Gago, actually on loan with right to buy from Real Madrid. Probably tje player will have to reduce part of his salary.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    jooo...zacina se darit...skoda ze az pred koncem ligy
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    According to maxifoot.fr, Roma seem particularly interested in OM 22 year old center back Nicolas Nkolou.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    De Rossi, cywe
    KUBAN88
    KUBAN88 --- ---
    no docela peknej zapas ale teda souper nebyl takovej podsemkamdes jak to vypada dle vysledku... parkrat dost zacapal Stekelenburg... posledni gol na 2:5 uz jsem ale nevidel
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    5-2 ! super

M.A.d.M.F. Marquinho ...co to je za jmeno? :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    to je ale jantar

MARCO BORRIELLO INCIDENTE IN DIRETTA - Vinovo Center Juventus - YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcCeT9YN3mA
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Interviewed by Radio Ies, Roma Sports Director Walter Sabatini has declared: "We are very close to the signing an important player, I can't reveal for which position because I don't want to make problems to the club and make the negotiation more complicated. Kjaer? We haven't made a decision about his future yet. Bojan? He is on loan for two years, and nothing will change". 
    TUZIDLO
    TUZIDLO --- ---
    KUBAN88: koukam ty jsi malej fanatik :))
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    KUBAN88
    KUBAN88 --- ---
    SHITTIE: díky bohužel nejde koukat přes ty reklamy a na tom blbem mobilu je nevypnu :(
    SHITTIE
    SHITTIE --- ---
    KUBAN88: tenhle vypada, ze funguje http://coolsportz.de/stream1.php
    KUBAN88
    KUBAN88 --- ---
    SHITTIE: ja ještě uspavam a VIA mobil nedám sopcast... flash by nebyl? :)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam