• přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    _B2SPIRIT_BUDDHISMUS
    TENZO
    TENZO --- ---
    HESPELER
    HESPELER --- ---
    pritomnost je krasna prepychova vec, ale...
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER --- ---
    No Self, No Problem

Quotes of Tibetan Dzogchen teacher, Anam Thubten:

“In Buddhism this is called no self. This is the only true awakening.”

“As we begin to rest and pay attention, we begin to see everything clearly. We see that the self has no basis or solidity. It is a complete mental fabrication. We also realize that everything we believe to be true about our life is nothing but stories, fabricated around false identifications.”

“Who is the one being angry or disappointed?” In such inquiry, inner serenity can effortlessly manifest.”

“When all the layers of false identity have been stripped off, there is no longer any version of that old self. What is left behind is pure consciousness.”

“... we come to this one powerful understanding, that ultimately there is no samsara to be rejected. There is no misery to be transcended. There is not even a self to be liberated. Everything is just our own concepts and nothing more. My misery, my enemy, my life, they are all my concepts. That’s it.”

“We just get rid of all of our concepts, all of our painful concepts, whatever concepts we are having an affair with. We are always having an affair with concepts and there are plenty of them. Every concept has a story line. Think about it. “I am poor.” That is a concept. “I am stupid.” That is a concept. “I am a woman.” That is a concept. “I am a man.” That is a concept too. They are all concepts. “I don’t have enough money, but if I had a million dollars, then I would be happy.” That is a concept. They are all concepts. Get rid of them in a single moment without even taking the time to meditate, without taking the time to analyze them. Transcend all limiting concepts as soon as they arise.”

“When the self completely collapses, there is this inexpressible, simple yet profound and ecstatic, compassionate awareness. Nobody is there. “I” is completely nonexistent in that place.”

“The “I” who doesn’t like what is unfolding is completely gone and that is all that matters in the ultimate sense.”

“When we try to get rid of it, it doesn’t work. It backfires because who is trying to get rid of it? There is nobody there in the ultimate sense.”

“I remember a very short quote from a Buddhist teacher: “No self, no problem.” It is really short but true and very effective too.”

“My ego is struggling. “Well, I want to be enlightened. I want to have that bliss that he is talking about right now. I want to feel good. I want to have rapture but it’s not there. Time is running out.”

“There is struggle when we are meditating and there is struggle when we are not meditating, as long as the self is being perceived as real. When the self goes away, then we are already in paradise and there is nothing to do.”

“Karma is actually nothing more than thought.”

“Buddha taught this wisdom, and in his tradition it is called anatman, or “no self.” “

“This old version of self is the sense of an “I” that believes that it is inextricably bound to conditions. For example, when we feel that “I am going to die, and it scares the daylights out of me,” that is the old version of self. We know that it seems real to all of us. It seems as real as the sun and moon in the sky, as real as the coffee table in front of us. But remember that we once believed in many things that we no longer believe are real. When we were children Santa Claus was real to many of us. How could anybody dare tell a child that Santa is not real? But one day we figured it out all by ourselves. We simply knew that Santa was not real and that he had never been real. When we realize that this old version of self is no longer real, then we are no longer bound to conditions. Death is no longer a terrorizing threat. We have literally transcended death. Our body might decay and collapse but that is not death to us. This deathlessness has nothing to do with the idea that our soul or mind keeps reincarnating again and again when we lose our body. Rather we know that our true nature is one with everything, so it goes beyond birth and death as well as beyond reincarnation. Does the sky die? Our true nature is one with the sky.”

“When we suffer it means that we are attached to a thought. When we feel happy that means that we are experiencing another thought. The very sense of “I” is a thought too. The “I” that I believe to be so real and concrete doesn’t exist in the ultimate sense. It is just a thought.”

“The only thing that we must transcend is our thoughts. Beyond our own thoughts there is no suffering. There is only thought. This is not simply theory. But what does it mean to transcend our thoughts? It simply means not to believe in our thoughts. When we don’t believe in our thoughts we are always awakened. When we believe in our thoughts we are unawakened.”

“Look. Who is searching for enlightenment? If we bring about awareness in our mind right now, we see that it is the same “I” who searches for everything. Who is searching for fame? Who is searching for pleasure? Who is searching for a way to arrive at the truth? It is the same “I.” The “I” who is searching for enlightenment is the same “I.” This “I” is sometimes very holy and sometimes extremely nasty. You see, this “I” has a big closet filled with all kinds of masks. There are masks of being holy and masks of being quite sinister. The “I” who wants to wring somebody’s neck is the same “I” who is searching for enlightenment. You see, it’s all the business of “I.” There is no good “I.” There is no bad “I.” There is only one “I” and it’s called the ego. Ego is a mental construct, a fabrication. It has nothing to do with who we really are.”

“In the ancient times, spiritual seekers used various methods to practice meditation. Yet, there is only one meditation. That is a state of nondoing. When we stop trying to get somewhere and let go of all of our inner exertions, surprisingly the ineffable truth reveals itself to us. Then that’s it. There is nothing else to be found. The realization of that truth sets us free from the prison of our imaginary self. When we go deeply into meditation, we always witness the dissolution of self. If the self is still sticking around, we have not gone deep enough.”

“Trying to acquire enlightenment from the outside, from a very impressive teacher or from an exotic practice, is also an illusion. These are simply other ways ego uses to sustain its illusory reality.”

“One of our biggest problems is the idea of death. Even that doesn’t exist because there has never been anybody there to die in the first place. This sense of “I” is a grand illusion. Life without this illusion is truly beautiful. Without this illusion we feel that we have much love and joy to share with everyone in the world.”

Amazon.com: No Self, No Problem: Awakening to Our True Nature (9781559394048): Anam Thubten: Books
    https://www.amazon.com/...em&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&qid=1525690918&ref=plSrch&ref_=mp_s_a_1_1&sr=8-1
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER --- ---
    Space Ambient Music LIVE 24/7: Space Traveling Background Music, Music for Stress Relief, Dreaming
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNkZsRW7h2c
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER --- ---
    “There is no Dharma, There is no Buddha, And there are no sentient beings. There is no I. There is no self. There is nothing to take in or hold onto.”

The Dzogchen, “Reverberation of Sound” Tantra

Dzogchen master, Chokyi Nyima:

“Thought is samsara. Being free of thought is liberation."
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER --- ---
    No One To Liberate

It’s the thinking mind that conceives all the problems, negative states of mind and self identities.

But that which knows of the presence of the thinking mind’s thoughts and evolutes, is itself unchanged awareness, not mind.

That’s why any effort or thought to improve or better any condition through some kind of practice; only applies to the mind, but not to what you always are: pure, empty knowing awareness.

Notice that you are the one that’s aware of all thoughts and negative emotional states, without any of them affecting your being aware of them in any way.
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER --- ---
    What actually is Ignorance?

The only real ignorance, the single cause of samsara and personal suffering, is usually explained as not knowing your true nature.

More direct, is to know that the one that “doesn’t know their true nature” is an imaginary someone.

It’s like who you seem to be in a dream at night that doesn’t know it’s “just a dream”. That one doesn’t wake up and realize it was just a dream; it simply vanishes upon awakening.

There was never anyone there who “didn’t know their own true nature”; both in a dream and in waking life. So even the “ignorance” wasn’t real. Who did the ignorance belong to? There isn’t even anyone to realize their true nature.

It’s not that there was someone suffering due to ignorance, but rather the real ignorance was the belief that there ever was a real “someone” in the dream or existing in life as a real “me”.

Other than merely thoughts “about” a “me”, what “me” is actually there? To whom should teachings be directed? Which entity exists to perform meditative practices?

Diamond Sutra:

SECTION XXV. THE ILLUSION OF SELF

"Subhuti, what do you think? Let no one say the Buddha cherishes the idea: “I must liberate all living beings”. Allow no such thought, Subhuti. Why not? Because in reality there are no living beings to be liberated by the Buddha. If there were living beings for the Buddha to liberate, He would partake in the thoughts of selfhood, personality entity, and separate individuality."

Also from the Diamond Sutra:

"Yet when vast, uncountable, immeasurable numbers of beings have thus been liberated, verily no being has been liberated. Why is this, Subhuti? It is because no Bodhisattva who is a real Bodhisattva cherishes the idea of an ego-entity, a personality, a being, or a separated individuality."
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER --- ---
    The Body of Light, Buddha Mind and Buddha Nature

From the highest, most accurate “view” of Dzogchen; you are already a fully empowered Buddha, generating your mandala, exactly as you are projecting it. Whatever your condition or status in life, you are experiencing your own projection.

There is only the field of infinite Buddha Nature and Buddhas. These two facts just aren’t seen clearly. Not seeing these two facts clearly, is called samsara. It’s really “self sabotage” or “engaging in the sport of Buddhas”, let me explain:

A Buddha embodies different experiences and identities through contracting its own mind state or consciousness, into ever greater densities, patterned densities of Consciousness. Buddhism metaphorically describes these differently patterned, densities of experience as the “Six Lokas”. It’s these intrinsically, inherent “patterns”, embedded within the Buddha Nature, that we call the laws of physics, as well as the evolutionary nature of Bodhicitta; as guided by the primordial Archetypes of Infinite Goodness and Unconditional Love.

One of these levels of experience is called the human realm. Those in this human dimension, see themselves as human bodies existing in a space/time universe; a world of separate objects extending in space and time. That is simply the way the human-level mind models experience. It’s a very “dumbed down” mode of dualistic perception and mental construction.

From the limited perceptions of the human mind, our “bodies of light” appear falsely to be physical bodies of flesh, nerves and blood. It’s just the way human minds structure reality. As our perceptual capacity increases, we begin to see how thing really are, as seen from our Buddha Eye, the Eye of Rigpa.

We see, while in the pretense of being a limited egoic self, we are actually always a fully capable Buddha projecting an identity of “not being a Buddha”.

As the Buddha Eye becomes our dominant mode of clear perception, we realize we were always perfect Buddhas existing in a pure Buddha realm, we only pretended otherwise. That means our current body is a Sambhogakaya “light body” now and always has been.

The human mind constructs 3D holographic images which it then believes are accurate representations of what’s “out there”. Our mind of “luminous consciousness” looks like a physical brain to human eyes, where the brain is just how the human mind constructs and sees our center of consciousness.

It’s not that changes in the brain alter consciousness, but rather changes in consciousness cause the brain to look differently to “human” eyes. This doesn’t invalidate brain/mind correlates, but only reverses causation from brain to consciousness. The brain can’t do anything, because it’s just a space/time mental construct representing changes in human consciousness.

Similarly, objects in the universe have no causative capacity, because they too are just subjective, representative constructs existing only in our mind. The brain is how Consciousness looks to a human observer as the “information field” of consciousness is converted into a space/time mental and perceptual construct.

When Consciousness looks into itself, not its constructs, it will only find the Buddha Mind, the projector of all dimensions and identities. This is our single path.

What then is the world of perceived objects, planets, stars, people, animals and all creatures?

There is only a single and infinite field of Buddha Nature or Consciousness. Various spherical densities of Consciousness appear as minds, like water forming as ice cubes. Each one processes the information or “outer field”, according to its own degree of density and perceptual clarity.

The human mind bandwidth, transforms the information field of Buddha Nature into 3D, geometric space/time constructs through its sensory contacts as being limited to the five senses.

There is no actual space/time, objectively existing universe “out there”. That universe of objects extended in space and time is only a human mind’s representation of sensory experience; its contacts with the external field of Buddha Nature.

This is how the human mind traps itself in its own mental constructs. As taught in Madhyamaka and Prasangika Buddhist “emptiness teachings”, the universe as our world of experience, is nothing more than our mental constructs. There is no concept of a materially real, objectively existing, world of people and things in Buddhism. The relative or conventional world, is merely the vividly real, experience of our own complex, mental constructs.

Each Buddha is projecting its own world and self identity, but all within a shared, infinite field of luminous Buddha Nature.

Imagine an infinite ocean of Consciousness, extending in all directions, without borders, filled with an infinite number spherical ice cubes of Consciousness, with an infinite range of densities; all interacting within their own dimensions of similar density.

Each is a fully empowered Buddha, projecting their own worlds and identities in total freedom of expression and experience; yet while all are existing in a mutually shared, single, same field of Universal Consciousness.
    KUATO
    KUATO --- ---
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER: toto nevypada, ze bys rozvijel bodhicittu.. spis, ze mas rozjetou nejakou psychozu.
    KUATO
    KUATO --- ---
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER: nemyslim si, ze delam neco, co by se protivilo zakladnim myslenkam buddhismu, takze budu prichazet a odchazet jak uznam za vhodne.
    KUATO
    KUATO --- ---
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER: no a co? taky jsem sukal holky do prdele a zral rtut a arzen. co se z toho da vyvodit? nic nez ze mam trochu jiny vztah k nekterym extremnejsim poloham existence.
    KUATO
    KUATO --- ---
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER: carodejnictvi a magie jsou povolene, je to jen jiny zpusob hrani si s formama, pokud na tom clovek neulpiva, takze budouci mahasiddho! :o))
    KUATO
    KUATO --- ---
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER: chapu proc to tak rika (lidi na to radi zapominaji), takze pokud je to mysleno jako pripomenuti nevedomym, aby zpomalili, tak je to asi ok. ale takto napsano v obecne rovine mi to pripada jako v podstate chytrolinsteni cloveka, ktery neprekrocil dualitu. protoze jinak by nejspis videl tu mimoradnost v kazdem jednom okamziku libovolneho momentu existence bez ohledu v jakem bardu by se nalezal.
    KUATO
    KUATO --- ---
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER: zkoncila manicka a nastala depresivni faze?
    TENZO
    TENZO --- ---
    Dobry den.

Rad bych Vas pozval na nasi akci Rozhovory Na Čechach. Prvnim hostem bude buddhisticky mnich
    https://www.facebook.com/events/316921278995179/
    DORAZ
    DORAZ --- ---
    Dobrý den, chtěl bych zdejší diskutující ve vší slušnosti poprosit o vyplnění anonymního dotazníku k bakalářské práci. Téma úzce souvisí s pohledem na bioetické problémy současné společnosti, především porovnání pohledu mezi lidmi různých náboženských vyznání. Mělo by to zabrat max. 2 - 3 minuty. Děkuji https://www.survio.com/survey/d/A3C2A5S4G7W7G8L1W
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER
    FRIENDSHIPPOWER --- ---
    Přirozenost všech jevů je neduální
    ale každý z nich ve svem vlastnim stavu je mimo omezeni mysli
    Neni zde pojmu jenz by mohl definovat stav 'toho co je'
    ale vize se presto manifestuje: vse je dobre
    Vse uz je dovrseno a tak prekonanim choroby vecneho usilovani
    povstava prirozene dokonaly stav: to je kontemplace.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam