• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ERNEST_GASKINMonology - filmové, knižní, politické ale i moudra štamgastů z hospody na růžku - Let the power of speech knock us down!
    LOJZEE
    LOJZEE --- ---
    Danny Boyle/Ewan McGregor, Trainspotting

But why would I want to do a thing like that?
    I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons.
    Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmzaBvKzrZI&feature=related
    http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0117951/

LOJZEE
    LOJZEE --- ---
    Justin Kerrigan, Human Traffic

The Weekend has Landed!
    All that Exists now is CLUBS, DRUGS, PUBS and PARTIES
    I’ve got 48 hours off FROM the world, man
    I’m gonna blow STEAM out of my head like a SCREAMING KETTLE
    I’m gonna talk CODSHIT to strangers ALL NIGHT
    I’m gonna LOSE THE PLOT ON THE DANCE FLOOR
    The free radicals inside me are FREAKING man!
    Tonight I’m JIP TRAVOLTA,
    I’m PETER POPPER
    I’m going to NEVER NEVER LAND with my chosen FAMILY, MAN
    We’re going to get more SPACED OUT than NEIL ARMSTRONG ever did
    Anything could happen tonight, you know?
    This could be the best night of my life!
    I’ve got 73 quid in my BACK BURNER I’m gonna WAX the lot, man!
    The MILKY BARS are on me! YEAH!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0188674/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz0qT6GULis&feature=related
    ERNEST_GASKIN
    ERNEST_GASKIN --- ---
    díky, skvělé!
    GLUON
    GLUON --- ---
    Francis Ford Coppola, John Milius, book by Joseph Conrad, actor Marlon Brando - Apocalypse Now, 1979

Monolog ke konci filmu Apocalypse Now.

I've seen the horror. Horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that, but you have no right to judge me . It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and mortal terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies t o be feared. They are truly enemies.
    I remember when I was with Special Forces--it seems a thousand centuries ago--we went into a camp to inoculate it. The children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us, and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile--a pile of little arms. And I remember...I...I...I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out, I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it, I never want to forget. And then I realized--like I was shot...like I was shot with a diamond...a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, "My God, the genius of that, the genius, the will to do that." Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they could stand that--these were not monsters, these were men, trained cadres, these men who fought with their hearts, who have families, who have children, who are filled wi th love--that they had this strength, the strength to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, then our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral and at the same time were able to utilize their primordial i nstincts to kill without feeling, without passion, without judgment--without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us.
    I worry that my son might not understand what I've tried to be, and if I were to be killed, Willard, I would want someone to go to my home and tell my son everything. Everything I did, everything you saw, because there's nothing that I detest more than t he stench of lies. And if you understand me, Willard, you...you will do this for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGosYIlXdmU

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078788/
    ERNEST_GASKIN
    ERNEST_GASKIN --- ---
    Wangari Maathai/stará japonská legenda - The Hummingbird, Royal Geographical Society, 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHtFM1XEXas

Let me conclude with a little story that like to give, because i have talked about a lot of issues - i know you are all very well informed and you probably think "What can WE do?"
    I would like to tell the story of a Hummingbird. I dont know how many of you have heard of me the story of a Hummingbird. But i would like to tell the story of the hummingbird, because quite often, we feel overwhelmed. So this story of a hummingbird, which i learned from japan, is the story of a forrest that caught fire. And it was a huge fire. And it was raging. And all the animals came out of the forrest and stood by the edge of the forrest. And they were watching the fire. They were very overwhelmed, they were powerless, they felt like there was nothing they could do, because the problem was too much for them.
    Except of this little hummingbird.
    The hummingbird said: "I am going to do something about the fire." So, it flew to the nearest stream. Took a drop of water and flew back and put it on the fire. Then back again, brought another drop of water and put it on the fire. And it kept going as fast as it could, everytime bringing a drop of water and putting it on the fire. In the meantime, all these animals are dicouraging it and perseuding it not to bother, because its too little, his mouth is too little, he is bringing a very little water.. and some of the animals talking like this were an elephants with those big trunks which could bring much more water, but the hummingbird just kept doing what it knew best - without wasting any time. And, to stop them, when they said: "what do you think you are doing?" the hummingbird said:
    "i am doing the best i can."
    And for me, and i hope for you - thats what we can do. Wherever we are, whatever we are. There is something in our lives that we can do. No matter how small it is. Colectively, it will make a difference. So, be a hummingbird, in your comunity. Whatever you are.

////// Wangari Maathai je žena, jenž v r. 1977 založla neziskovou organizaci "Green Belt Movement", které se dodnes podařilo vysadit 40 000 000 stromů v celé keni, zastavit postup pouště a defakto tak zachránit celý místní ekosystém.

ERNEST_GASKIN
    ERNEST_GASKIN --- ---
    Martin Scorsese/Jake LaMotta/Joseph Carter/Peter Savage - It was you, Charlie., Raging Bull, 1980

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLNft6cO0I4&feature=related

No one can take that away from me nobody.Some guys weren't that lucky... like the one Marlon Brando played in "On the Waterfront" -- an up and comer who's now a down and outer. You remember... there was that scene in the back of the car with his brother Charlie, a small-time racket guy, and it went somethin' like this -- "It wasn't him, Charlie. It was you. You 'member that night in the Garden you came down my dressing room and said. 'Kid, this ain't your night. We're going for the price on Wilson.' You 'member that? 'This ain't your night!' My night -- I coulda taken Wilson apart that night! So what happens? He gets the title shot outdoors at the ballpark, and what do I get? A one-way ticket to Palookaville. I never was no good after that night. It was like a peak you reach. Then it went downhill. It was you, Charlie. You was my brother, Charlie. You shoulda looked out for me a little bit. You shoulda taken care of me just a little bit so I wouldn't have to take them dives for the short end money... You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody -- instead of a bum, which is what I am. Let's face it. It was you, Charlie.... It was you, Charlie"

ERNEST_GASKIN
    ERNEST_GASKIN --- ---
    Charlie Chaplin - Unite!, The Great Dictator, 1940

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Eg8F3rap4&feature=related

I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor. That's not my business. I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible; Jew, Gentile, black man, white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone, and the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge as made us cynical; our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. The airplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men; cries out for universal brotherhood; for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women, and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me, I say, do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish. Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you; who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel! Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines, you are not cattle, you are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don't hate! Only the unloved hate; the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers! Don't fight for slavery! Fight for liberty! In the seventeenth chapter of St. Luke, it is written that the kingdom of God is within man, not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you! You, the people, have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure. Then in the name of democracy, let us use that power. Let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world, a decent world that will give men a chance to work, that will give youth a future and old age a security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will! Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people. Now let us fight to fulfill that promise. Let us fight to free the world! To do away with national barriers! To do away with greed, with hate and intolerance! Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness. Soldiers, in the name of democracy, let us all unite!

ERNEST_GASKIN
    ERNEST_GASKIN --- ---
    Tony Kushner - AIDS, Angels in America, 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98fBiOVEcyI&feature=related (4:30)

AIDS. Homosexual. Gay. Lesbian. You think these are names that tell you who a person sleeps with, but they don't tell you that.
    No?
    No. Like all labels they tell you one thing, and one thing only: Where does an individual so identified fit into the food chain, the pecking order? Not ideology or sexual taste, but something much simpler: clout. Not who I fuck or who fucks me, but who will come to the phone when I call, who owes me favors. This is what a label refers to. Now to someone who does not understand this, a homosexual is what I am because I have sex with men, but really this is wrong. A homosexual is somebody who, in 15 years of trying cannot get a pissant anit-discrimination bill through the city council. A homosexual is somebody who knows nobody and who nobody knows. Who has zero clout. Does this sound like me Henry?

ERNEST_GASKIN
    ERNEST_GASKIN --- ---
    David Benioff/Spike Lee - Alternate Ending, 25th Hour, 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xQu8qndyCk

We'll drive. Keep driving. Head out to the middle of nowhere, take that road as far as it takes us. You've never been west of Philly, have ya? This is a beautiful country Monty, it's beautiful out there, like a different world. Mountains, hills, cows, farms, and white churches. I drove out west with your mother one time, before you was born. Brooklyn to the Pacific in three days. Just enough money for gas, sandwiches, and coffee, but we made it. Every man, woman, and child alive should see the desert one time before they die. Nothin' at all for miles around. Nothin' but sand and rocks and cactus and blue sky. Not a soul in sight. No sirens. No car alarms. Nobody honkin' atcha. No madmen cursin' or pissin' in the streets. You find the silence out there, you find the peace. You can find God. So we drive west, keep driving till we find a nice little town. These towns out in the desert, you know why they got there? People wanted to get way from somewhere else. The desert's for startin' over. Find a bar and I'll buy us drinks. I haven't had a drink in two years, but I'll have one with you, one last whisky with my boy. Take our time with it, taste the barley, let it linger. And then I'll go. I'll tell you dont ever write me, dont ever visit, I'll tell you I believe in God's kingdom and I'll see you and your mother again, but not in this lifetime. You'll get a job somewhere, a job that pays cash, a boss who doesn't ask questions, and you make a new life and you never come back. Monty, people like you, it's a gift, you'll make friends wherever you go. You're going to work hard, you're going to keep your head down and your mouth shut. You're going to make yourself a new home out there. You're a New Yorker, that won't ever change. You got New York in your bones. Spend the rest of your life out west but you're still a New Yorker. You'll miss your friends, you'll miss your dog, but you're strong. You got your mother backbone in you, you're strong like she was. You find the right people, and you get yourself papers, a drivers license. You forget your old life, you can't come back, you can't call, you can't write. You never look back. You make a new life for yourself and you live it, you hear me? You live your live the way it should have been. But maybe, this is dangerous, but maybe after a few years you send word to Naturelle. You get yourself a new family and you raise them right, you hear me? Give them a good life Monty. Give them what they need. You have a son, maybe you name him James, it's a good strong name, and maybe one day years from now years after im dead and gone reunited with your dear ma, you gather your whole family around and tell them the truth, who you are, where you come from, you tell them the whole story. Then you ask them if they know how lucky there are to be there. It all came so close to never happening. This life came so close to never happening.

ERNEST_GASKIN
    ERNEST_GASKIN --- ---
    David Benioff/Spike Lee - Fuck me? Fuck you!, 25th Hour, 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbOuU3L3bQc&feature=related

Well, fuck you, too. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom! Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass! Fuck Jacob Elinsky, whining malcontent. Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass. Fuck Naturelle Riviera, I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back, sold me up the river, fucking bitch. Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers. Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.
    [pause]
    No. No, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all, and you threw it away, you dumb fuck!

ERNEST_GASKIN
    ERNEST_GASKIN --- ---
    a) na filmy se hodí imdb, memorable quotes
    b) na cokoliv se hodí google s částí monologu v uvozovkách (např. "fuck me, fuck you, fuck this whole city" pro scénu u zrcadla v 25th hour)
    c) sehnat ebook a vystříhnout to
    d) vyčkat času a nascanovat ;)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam