• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    KYTTSerie A, vše o italském fotbale – Il calcio E' un divertimento!
    KYTT
    KYTT --- ---
    [SERVER ERROR]
    KYTT
    KYTT --- ---
    [SERVER ERROR]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    KYTT
    KYTT --- ---
    Svezia-Italia 2 a 3 | Under 21 | Gol Di Alessandro Florenzi | 16-10-2012 | - YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52we7lrbtGc
    KYTT
    KYTT --- ---
    Balotelli: 'I have humility' | Football Italia
    http://www.football-italia.net/26209/balotelli-i-have-humility
    KYTT
    KYTT --- ---
    34 - Italy are now unbeaten in their last 34 World Cup or Euro qualifiers, winning 27 times and drawing seven. Consistency.

Prandelli.
    KYTT
    KYTT --- ---
    Sweden U21 2-3 Italy U21 (2-4 on agg)

Scorers: Insigne 68 (I), Florenzi 71 (I), Ishak 72 (S), Hiljemark 77 (S), Immobile 86 (I)

Sweden U21: K Johnsson; M Johansson, Jansson, Pettersson, Demir (Claesson 78); Hamad, Hiljemark, J Johansson (Jonsson 76), Albornoz; Ishak, Celik (Armenteros 70)

Italy U21: Bardi; De Sciglio, Capuano, Caldirola, Frascatore; Florenzi (Crimi 82), Rossi, Marrone, Insigne; Immobile (Saponara 89), De Luca (Gabbiadini 59)

Ref: Oliver (ENG)
    KYTT
    KYTT --- ---
    Italy confirmed: De Sanctis; Abate, Barzagli, Chiellini, Balzaretti; Marchisio, Pirlo, De Rossi; Montolivo; Balotelli, Osvaldo.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Reports in the Argentine and Italian press suggest that the Funes Mori twins have agreed to join Fiorentina in January. River Plate striker Rogelio has been linked with many European teams in the past and it seems he could now be set to embark on a new challenge in Italy alongside his brother Ramiro, who is a central defender and also plays for River Plate.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Inter Milan forward Antonio Cassano has declared: "I have refused for three times to move to Juventus, they want just tin soldiers there, I am a player that one day does one thing and the following day another. I am an Inter fan, but my dream is to go back home at Sampdoria".
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    PSG manager Carlo Ancelotti has declared his interest in signing Roma star Daniele De Rossi despite suggestions the Italy international has problems with his attitude.

Roma manager Zdenek Zeman dropped De Rossi in their recent match against Atalanta and Ancelotti feels the spending power of the Ligue 1 club could be enough to lure the Italian midfielder to France.

"I think De Rossi and is a great player, I was surprised by the fact that he did not play, but I think it was only a temporary decision," Ancelotti told Radio Monte Carlo.

"He's a great midfielder, it is normal to be approached by PSG as we are one of the few clubs that can spend big money in the market, but the market is closed. At least he can talk [to PSG] in January."

Ancelotti brushed off suggestions that De Rossi has problems with his attitude and said he thinks the Roma midfielder is a good professional.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Corinthians midfielder Paulinho opens the door to possible Inter Milan move | Sky Sports
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11854/8163194/Corinthians-midfielder-Paulinho-opens-the-door-to-possible-Inter-Milan-move
    KYTT
    KYTT --- ---
    Serie A - Fiorentina blízko získání Lisandra Lópeze | FotbalPortal.cz
    http://www.fotbalportal.cz/italie/serie-a/30856-fiorentina-blizko-ziskani-lisandra-lopeze/
    KUBAN88
    KUBAN88 --- ---
    PROCKOOP: ona je predevsim uplne jina, primocara a destruktivni :-)
    PROCKOOP
    PROCKOOP --- ---
    kombinace Pirlo - De Rossi ve středu zálohy je docela smrtelná, na tu nemá ani Xavi - Iniesta
    PROCKOOP
    PROCKOOP --- ---
    KUBAN88: a jestli bude hrát Malta jako dneska, rozhodně také není bez šance :-))
    SHITTIE
    SHITTIE --- ---
    de rossi ted dal na 2:1
    KUBAN88
    KUBAN88 --- ---
    to je na hovno, vsichni budou plichtit a ten bilek se tam nakonec dostane :))
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam