RAPHAEL_KOSMOS --- ---
    MANICCA: v PAGE5 ve Veverkovy je o tom kniha
    CHZB
    CHZB --- ---
    SALVATOR: tak urcite :D
    MANICCA
    MANICCA --- ---
    arkady bronnikov's russian criminal tattoo police files
    http://www.designboom.com/art/russian-criminal-tattoo-police-files-fuel-10-26-2104/
    MANICCA
    MANICCA --- ---
    text on the stomach reads ‘man is wolf to man’. text across the arms reads ‘live in sin, die laughing’. a pirate with a knife in his teeth is often accompanied by the acronym ‘ira’ (a russian female name) written on the knife, which stands for idu rezat aktiv (I’m off to kill the activists). worn by otritsaly (prisoners who refuse to submit to the prison rules) it denotes an inclination to brutality, sadism, and a negative attitude towards activists – prisoners who openly collaborate with prison authorities.

MANICCA
    MANICCA --- ---
    text on the bearers right arm reads: ‘the court only deprived me of freedom, but nobody deprived me of human feelings. and the years go by, and my temples have gone grey, and my youth has been damaged.’ the bell tolls [meaning he is serving his time ‘to the bell’ – the full sentence with no remission]. the manacle on the wrist indicates a prison term of more than five years (if they tattooed on both wrists, more than ten years). if the manacle is ‘broken’ it means the prisoner is an escapee. text on the bearers left arm reads: ‘comrades, think of me every now and then. when the law sentenced me, in desolate camps of the taiga, I lived under the name of ‘prisoner’.’

MANICCA
    MANICCA --- ---
    MANICCA
    MANICCA --- ---
    MANICCA
    MANICCA --- ---
    MANICCA
    MANICCA --- ---
    SALVATOR
    SALVATOR --- ---
    CHZB: A co přímo publikace na daný téma, která vyvrací používání vztyčený pravice jako pozdravu v antickým Římě?

Winkler, Martin M. (2009). The Roman Salute: Cinema, History, Ideology. Columbus: Ohio State University Press. ISBN 978-0-8142-0864-9.

Nějak nechápu, proč máš takovej problém tomu uvěřit :). Stejně tak nebylo zvykem při hostinách zvracet, aby bylo místo na další žrádlo, věta "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant" zazněla v historii jen jednou... A všechno podložený ;).
    CHZB
    CHZB --- ---
    SALVATOR: tak to musi byt pravda kdyz to tam pisou :D
    M0R
    M0R --- ---
    To je nejznamejsi, ale myslim ze to probehlo v nejaky podobe i v jinejch kulturach
    GARBAGE
    GARBAGE --- ---
    M0R: Indie
    ROUGE
    ROUGE --- ---
    omfg v klubu AFA dostanu obrázek s kočičkou a tady se neshodnete na uplnejch základech
    CHZB
    CHZB --- ---
    SALVATOR: aha takze zvedla prava ruka a ave cezar neni podobny vlastne v nicem od nacistickeho pozdravu hh ,ty jsi jiste precetl spousty rimskych textu co :D :D
    SALVATOR
    SALVATOR --- ---
    CHZB: Sorry za OT, nevim jak s orlicí, ale s tim pozdravem je to dost na pováženou. Žádný římský texty ani obrazy nepopisujou podobnej pozdrav a poprvé se objevuje až v roce 1786 na francouzským obraze Přísaha Horatiů.
    SALAMAN
    SALAMAN --- ---
    S_O_U_L_MAN: Není to náhodou z Indie? Hinduismus?
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam