ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Atleti ‘block Vrsaljko exit’ | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/115037/atleti-block-vrsaljko-exit
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: However, the player's agent has denied the report and says the story is an 'invention.'

Mavropanos' agent also represents Borussia Dortmund defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos and has good relations with new Gunners chief scout Sven Mislintat.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Greek media are reporting that the 20yo central defender Konstantinos Mavropano is in London to finalise a move to #AFC. He will be loaned to Werder Bremen straight after.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Everton have been credited with particular interest in OGC Nice midfielder Jean-Michaël Seri. (FF)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Goretzka's agent, Jorg Neubauer, has reaffirmed this comment from Schalke's Sporting Director & said he is still discussing with a few clubs.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    No hlavně nás čeká leden plnej hysterickejch vylevu chci hrát abych moh hrát na MS

Giroud se bohužel nezúčastní když je zraněnej, ale je tu spousta dalších adeptů
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Antonio Conte says Chelsea must sign players before any leave.

"Our squad is not big. For this reason I think it's impossible to send on loan one player or to sell one player, if we don't take another player," he said.

"I'm very happy to work with these players, I trust these players. I don't see a problem. At the same time I understand if some players are not playing with regularity and want to play with regularity."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: taaaaak
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Takže máš pogbu a matice za miliardy miliard, ale tým sestavis kolem někoho dalšího..eh
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Jose Mourinho has reportedly identified Inter Milan’s Joao Mario as the midfielder he wants to build his team around. (Source - teamTALK)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @TransferChanger
    West Ham have made an enquiry for Stoke City midfielder Joe Allen.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    William Carvalho
    'Forget it' - Club president says West Ham transfer is not happening in January - Sport Witness
    http://sportwitness.co.uk/forget-club-president-says-west-ham-transfer-not-happening-january/
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has ruled out a move for Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini with recent reports linking him to a Stamford Bridge move.

When asked if he wanted to sign the Italy international, Conte said: "No, I must be honest. Giorgio is a fantastic player but I think he wants to finish his career at Juventus. I think it’s right for him to finish his career in this way.

"I try to give my opinion to the club and then the club has to take the best decision for the team. I’m only a coach. My main task is to work with my players, to improve them andthe team. Then if the club decide to ask me something about my team, I will try to give my opinion."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @BBCSport
    Huddersfield hope to complete the loan signing of Monaco defender Terence Kongolo in the next 24 hours.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @GuillemBalague
    Coutinho will not be “fit” for the the FA Cup game on Friday vs Everton. On future: LFC’s tone has changed -it seems they are open to all the options. Sell now, sell now for the summer. Keeping him beyond then seems the very last option. But no offer from FBC has arrived... yet
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arda.... ten teda klesnul... karma za ty jeho debilni kecy
    Agent trying to get Everton to sign player, wages of €7m per season could be an issue - Sport Witness
    http://sportwitness.co.uk/agent-trying-get-everton-sign-player-wages-e7m-per-season-issue/
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Stoke City board are considering the future of manager Mark Hughes, Sky Sports News understands
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: hehe tak zas jako v tomhle pripade nemusela myslet vubec nic urcityho vzhledem k lednovymu voknu)
    Pochybuju, ze v lete neodejde, ale moc bych pral Barcelone, aby ho radsi koupili v PSG))
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Napoli are looking to sign Alejandro Grimaldo from Benfica, which could free up Faouzi Ghoulam to move. (Source - Record in Portuguese)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Reports suggest Napoli are negotiating with Genoa over a transfer for goalkeeper Mattia Perin.

Pepe Reina’s contract is up at the end of the season, and it doesn’t appear the Spaniard will be offered a new deal.

According to Il Mattino, the Partenopei are looking to close a deal for Perin in January, though he’d stay with the Grifone until the summer.

There’s already a draft agreement with Genoa worth around €10m, and Napoli hope to definitively conclude the deal in the coming weeks.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam