• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    A host of Championship clubs are interested in signing fit-again Burnley midfielder Dean Marney on loan.
    (Source: @SportsPeteO)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    BURKHAR: asi trucuje kvuli prestupu a trener mu to nezere
    BURKHAR
    BURKHAR --- ---
    ASYD: Co provedl?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ryan Giggs is set to be announced as the new manager of Wales tomorrow. (Source: Daily Mirror)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Michael Zorc on Aubameyang: "We simply cannot tolerate this kind of behaviour. I don't know what's going on in his head right now. He has always been a professional. I don't want to take part in media speculation, but we can't continue like this anymore." [via Sky]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @SportsPeteO
    Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been left out of Borussia Dortmund's squad for their game against Wolfsburg today due to 'disciplinary reasons'.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Saint-Etienne are in talks with Mathieu Debuchy, report @telefoot_TF1.

The Frenchman's contract expires this summer and he's hoping to seal a move away in a bid to increase his chances of being selected for France at the 2018 World Cup.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @mohamedbouhafsi
    Leicester City have had a €3m bid rejected by Marseille for Bouna Sarr, but will make an improved offer in the coming days.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Mourinho on Alexis Sanchez and January transfer signings: "Sometimes it can happen, or can appear on the table, a fantastic opportunity. Then you fight for that fantastic opportunity”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Antonio Conte says Alexis Sanchez would be a good move | Daily Mail Online
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...lexis-Sanchez-good-move.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Daniel Sturridge is apparently a target for Olympique Marseille, according to Canal+
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @ChrisWheatley_
    Arsenal interested in Bordeaux starlet Malcom who Sven Mislintat attempted to sign for Dortmund last summer. The French club would prefer any deal to include a loan-back for remainder of the season.
    Contrary to reports, Bordeaux own 100 per cent of the player's rights and there is no third party ownership involved in any potential deal.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    According to l’équipe, Manchester City have met with Jean Michel Seri représentatives. The player has a release clause of 40m€ and has been called by Xavi as a player with the « Barça DNA » last summer
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    takto ano, neco se priucili

Getafe goalkeeper Vicente Guaita has a clause in his contract that means the club will listen to offers north of £4,000,000...

Crystal Palace have bid £4,000,001... [Marca]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Anderlecht says Sparta Prague doesn't meet the price asked by the Belgian giants for Nicolae Stanciu. Negotiations still ongoing.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Allardyce [Everton] confirms his interest in Arsenal winger Theo Walcott. "If [we] could get that sorted, he would be a great addition."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Pastore on his PSG situation: "I repeat, my dream has always been to be the last (QSI signing) to leave. I have always been loyal. It is not true that I want to leave! I would like to finish my career here."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Crystal Palace are closing in on the signing of Getafe goalkeeper Vicente Guaita.

(Source: @DeanJonesBR)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ulala

Leonardo Jardim on the future of Thomas Lemar: "If I stay in Monaco for ten years, I would like to keep Thomas Lemar for ten years. But you have seen the madness of the transfer window. A club like Monaco cannot refuse certain offers."
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: do toho bych sel hned. ale pochybuju.)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam