registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    O_THREE: checht
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    Tottenham are now closest to signing Malcolm from Bordeaux in a deal worth £40m + £10m add-ons. (Source: Esporte Futbol)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Inter Milan are ready to pay Daniel Sturridge's entire £120,000 weekly wage to push through a loan move for the Liverpool striker. (Source: The Times)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    fail

Gianluca Di Marzio :: Inter-Santos, deal reached for Gabigol's loan: the details
    http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/inter-santos-deal-reached-for-gabigols-loan-the-details
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gianluca Di Marzio :: Arsenal, the reasons behind the breakdown between Borussia Dortmund and Aubameyang
    http://gianlucadimarzio.com/...ang-wants-arsenal-move-latest-on-the-situation-with-borussia-dortmund
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @bbcsport_david
    No developments expected today on Sanchez/Mkhitaryan. Still work to do as currently Mkhitaryan deal hasn't moved on & could yet go either way. Arsenal hopeful on that + Aubameyang. Talks continue. Malcom off - meetings held but eventually deemed too inexperienced
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    O_THREE: jeste bude litovat!
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Dzeko’s agent Irfan Redzepagic: “The truth is that Dzeko wants to stay at Roma. Have I spoken to Conte or Chelsea? My role means I can’t reveal certain transfer market dynamics. All I can say is that Conte likes Dzeko. But then who doesn’t like Edin?”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    O_THREE: Kundy
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    Schalke confirm that midfielder Leon Goretzka will join Bayern Munich in the summer
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @SportsPeteO
    Alan Pardew says West Brom have received no bids for Jonny Evans and will not allow him to leave late in the transfer window.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    :D

Dortmund issue denial amid Aubameyang to Arsenal talk: ‘focus on your own players, Wenger’ | Squawka Football
    http://www.squawka.com/...-arsenal-talk-focus-on-your-own-players-wenger/1008394#4lKbS8uc9A2lYQ9x.97
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    "My sources tell me that Mesut Ozil is close to signing and wants to stay."

- Alan Smith
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    BILD: Huddersfield are attempting to hijack St Etienne's move for Dortmund defender Neven Subotic.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    zajimave...jsem myslel ze to uz probehlo

@SportsPeteO
    Jack Rodwell says he has no intention of ripping up his Sunderland contract and will only leave the club if a transfer can be arranged.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Juventus director general Giuseppe Marotta says the Serie A champions are trying "all they can" to sign Emre Can from Liverpool.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    klauni

Swansea City have “expressed an interest” in signing West Ham striker Andre Ayew, according to Sky sources.

West Ham value the Ghana international at £20m – the price they paid Swansea to sign him in August 2016.

Sources close to the player says he’s not particularly keen on going back to the Liberty Stadium, while wages would also be an issue for Swansea.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    The Times say Malcom has rejected the contract terms offered to him by #Arsenal.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Napoli are interested in signing unsettled Liverpool and Belgium goalkeeper Simon Mignolet. (Source: Sky Italia)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Juventus are planning an end-of-season move for Arsenal right-back Héctor Bellerín. (Source: Calciomercato)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam