• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: klido zpatky do Napoli :)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Inter / ac?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea striker and Frenchman Loïc Rémy is currently in Madrid where he is expected to undergo a medical with Getafe ahead a possible move, according to RMC.

This is despite contacts with Genoa and Levante. It is unclear whether the deal is another loan move or a permanent transfer.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Javier Pastore: "I have a tough decision to make. I love Paris, but I am desperate to play the World Cup. If I leave, it will be for a league I know."
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Close enough
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: a ted se nejspis i zranil...tak priste no
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Zorc has confirmed that Aubameyang wants to leave and that BVB are willing to fulfill his wish as long as their demands are met, which has not been the case so far.

Auba dnes v zakladu proti Freiburgu..asi kouknu
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    According to a report from Italian outlet Rai Sport this afternoon, the entourage of Napoli midfielder Jorginho have held talks with Manchester United regarding a possible summer move to Old Trafford.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Pardew on if Arsenal offered £10m plus Debuchy for Evans: "Thats not a deal we would be interested in & it’s not a deal that has been put to us either. That’s just paper talk or somebody has released that & that’s not true"
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    According to Sky in Italy, Inter Milan could try to sign Tottenham’s Erik Lamela in June.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Neymar would be allowed to join Real Madrid, but only if he delivers Champions League success to PSG, says club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi. (Source: GOAL)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Lucas Moura has agreed terms with Tottenham Hotspur on a 4-and-a-half year deal...

He'll cost Spurs €25m [RMC]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tim Cahill is flying to London to discuss terms with Millwall over a potential move back to the club, according to Sky sources.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    10M + Debuchy = Evans?

Arsenal news: Jonny Evans bid MADE, cash and unwanted player offered to West Brom | Daily Star
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/.../677158/Arsenal-news-Jonny-Evans-bid-West-Brom-transfer-latest-update
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Former Chelsea striker Loic Remy is in talks to join Spanish side Getafe. (Source: @SkyKaveh)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Borussia Dortmund could turn to Sevilla hitman Wissam Ben Yedder if they lose Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to Arsenal this month, reports Il Messaggero.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Real Madrid may turn their attentions to Chelsea forward Eden Hazard, after PSG ruled out Neymar's sale this summer. (Source: Daily Telegrah)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @Zizouology
    Lucas Moura in advanced talks with Tottenham but nothing has been agreed with PSG. French side looking for a fee in the region of €30m.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Pellegri to Juventus today? | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/116192/pellegri-juventus-today
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam