• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Lemar on Monaco turning down bids from Arsenal & Liverpool for him: "Regrets? Maybe. I was a little disappointed. Once its over its over, so do not think about it. I'll keep working hard so these clubs will eventually come back in the next transfer window. I'm open to all offers"
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    wtf :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Thomas Tuchel will become the next Arsenal manager during the summer, with both him & head of recruitments Sven Mislintat both willing to put their differences aside & work together. [kicker] #AFC

Thomas Tuchel has reportedly turned down the Bayern Munich job because he has been in negotiations with Arsenal.

Mislintat has assured the club since then he is prepared to put their feud behind him & work in the best interest of the organisation
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @sistoney67
    Interesting re Zlatan. @ManUtd out of Champions League so major incentive to stay has gone. Be interesting to see what happens re Designated Player situation at the Galaxy if that is where he is going. Were prepared to make him highest paid MLS player ever last season.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: saaaad
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Ten by byl super
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    According to @honigstein, Arsenal have had a bid for Leipzig's Emil Forsberg turned down last summer.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tottenham want £44m from Manchester United to prise Toby Alderweireld away from North London. (Source: HLN)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Luke Shaw will not be forced out of Manchester United this summer and could see out the final year of his contract before leaving on a free transfer during summer 2019. (Source: Guardian)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    :D

Joao Mario: ‘Forget about Inter’ | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/118774/joao-mario-%E2%80%98forget-about-inter%E2%80%99
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Speaking after his side's comprehension ​3-0 second-leg victory over Chelsea in the Champions League, via ​Sky Sports, the 33-year-old openly admitted that he was strongly considering a move to the Far East at the end of the current campaign.

Iniesta said: "Before April 30 I have to make the decision whether I'm still in ​Barcelona or I'm going to China. I have to assess what is best for me and for the club.

"It is a decision that I will communicate to the club first and then you will find out. I will make a decision before April 30. It will be the most honest for me and for the club."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Juventus have held a meeting with Anthony Martial's agents. The Italian club are determined to sign Manchester United's France forward. (Source: Premium Sport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Milan seek Cavani swap? | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/118504/milan-seek-cavani-swap
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @Zizouology
    To sign for Barcelona, Arthur gave up 20% of the rights which belonged to him. Grêmio owned 60% rights of Arthur, but they will be entitled to 80% of the transfer fee.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @SportsPeteO
    Liverpool midfielder Emre Can says he has "blocked all negotiations" over his future until the end of the season in order to focus on his football.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Jorge Mendes and Wolves: how deep does the agent’s influence run? | David Conn | Football | The Guardian
    https://www.theguardian.com/...orge-mendes-wolves-influence-chinese-owners-signings?CMP=share_btn_tw
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: nic jinýho mu nezbejvá)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Mignolet

Liverpool player changes agent, targeting 'big transfer', move to other PL club suggested - Sport Witness
    http://sportwitness.co.uk/...ool-player-changes-agent-targeting-big-transfer-move-pl-club-suggested/
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    RB Leipzig star Timo Werner admits he "dreams" of playing Premier League football. The 22-year-old joined Leipzig from Stuttgart in 2016, and has scored 37 goals in 65 appearances for the club.

He told FourFourTwo: “Yes, playing in the Premier League is a dream for me. I would like to play for two or three clubs, and Manchester United are one of those clubs.

“But probably not in the next few years – later, when my English is a little bit better! I’m very comfortable at RB Leipzig, though.

“Manchester United and Liverpool were the teams I watched quite a lot in England."
    MLOK
    MLOK --- ---
    ASYD: džíz to už tady zas chvíli nebylo
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam