tak ze prej potom uz pepek prestane otravovat :D
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: kurvy
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester City are set to complete the signing of Napoli midfielder Jorginho for £50m. (Source: Daily Telegraph)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Justin Kluivert blames Tottenham for his Ajax departure
    https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/justin-kluivert-blames-tottenham-ajax-departure/

The 19-year-old says: “I’m not renewing my contract at Ajax. Too much has happened. The decreasing morale, lack of confidence, trying to sell me to Tottenham without me knowing.”

:D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Jorginho’s agent seems very excited about all the reports of interest in his client and happy to continually talk to the Italian media about it.

Mostly linked with Manchester City, the midfielder has also been sporadically linked with Liverpool and Chelsea. Mentioned a few times, but not quite as much in the picture are Arsenal.

Despite the London club not yet having a new manager in place following the exit of Arsene Wenger, it doesn’t appear they’ve left transfers on the backburner.

Joao Santos has been speaking to Radio Crc in Italy, and Corriere dello Sport have picked up his quotes: “I’m in Brazil, nobody called me from Naples, but they called me from the English teams, Liverpool, Manchester City, but also Arsenal and Chelsea.

“Open negotiations? Depends on Napoli and sports director Giuntoli. Of course it is not difficult to find agreements with teams of this type. I don’t know if a possible goodbye by Sarri would speed up the goodbye of Jorginho, if for Naples it will be positive to capitalise on the offers then we will talk. I don’t know if Jorginho’s future depends on the permanence or otherwise of Sarri.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: Neni to jen v repre?
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    třeba bude dělat trenéra gólmanů)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Wtf? Já myslel že končí kariéru...
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gianluigi Buffon is in advanced talks to join PSG, according to Canal Plus.
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    HAVANA: Tak zas jako AC Milan mi v poslednich letech neprijde o moc lepsi tym nez Monaco) Tam by si myslím polepšil)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Hehe, dobrej sesup
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Wolves and Monaco are interested in 22-year-old Portugal striker André Silva, who joined AC Milan for £33m last summer. (Source: Sky Sports Italy)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Despite spending the day at Marseille's training ground yesterday, Yohan Cabaye will hold contract extension talks with Crystal Palace next week, according to L'Équipe http://
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Leicester City have reportedly reached a deal with Porto for the transfer of right-back Ricardo Pereira.

After a few weeks of rumours, newspaper A Bola claims that the agreement is done, with the Foxes paying €20m for the move, and maybe another €5m depending on performance bonuses.

The signing is expected to be made official in ‘the next few hours’, once FC Porto communicate to the the relevant bodies in Portugal.

A Bola claims that Claude Puel, who managed Ricardo at Nice, was crucial in the signing. He was one of the first to contact the player, and also convinced Leicester City’s board to bid €20m for the 24-year-old.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    takze uz je par hodin otevreny okno a arsenal jeste nikoho nekupil? tohle okno bude zase pruser :(
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    EPL Otevreno okno
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    OGC Nice manager Lucien Favre will sign a three-year deal with Borussia Dortmund, this will be made official after the final round of Ligue 1 fixtures [Kicker]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Agent: Lucas Perez likes Lazio | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/121457/agent-lucas-perez-likes-lazio
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    BILD: Young Boys Bern manager Adi Hütter will be Niko Kovac's successor at Frankfurt.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam