• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Javier Pastore’s move to West Ham is unlikely to happen at this stage due to his £190,000-a-week wage demands. (Source: SkySports)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Tak nejsme v ty lize od toho abysme vyhravali miss sympatie. A s dvouletou pauzou od lm si moc vyskakovat nemůžeme...Pak fellaini vypadá jako backup k xhakovi jako slusnej nápad...
    Na druhou stranu...meh
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    Držim palečki!!!
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Emery out
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    jako ja chapu ze chce trener nakou vez do stredu zalohy ale kurva tohohle prosim ne, to je fakt Mourek material
    NOP
    NOP --- ---
    Tyvole Květáka ne..
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    kurva neserte

TELEGRAPH: Arsenal have launched a shock move to sign Marouane Fellaini on a free transfer. Sven also agrees with Emery about making a move. Player rejected a 1 year (80k a week) contract at United.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sokratis was in London yesterday for his Arsenal medical after both clubs reached agreement [@sport24 & Sky Germany]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Besiktas are interested in signing Everton's Dutch midfielder Davy Klaassen, 25. The Turkish club want to take Klaassen on an initial loan deal. (Sky Sports)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Cagliari close in on Srna? | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/122398/cagliari-close-srna
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sky sources: Graham Potter has an agreement with Swansea to become the club's new manager.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Roma close to Ziyech | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/122382/roma-close-ziyech
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    According to @AlfredoPedulla, Napoli and Bernd Leno's entourage have finally resolved the issue with the image rights, the Azzurri will now negotiate with Leverkusen, but a deal could be reached for €22M.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Vojta :(

Perin to Juventus tomorrow? | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/122381/perin-juventus-tomorrow
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Xherdan Shaqiri wants to leave Stoke in the transfer window and would like to join a Premier League club, but would not dismiss a move elsewhere in Europe.

"It is no secret that I will leave the club," he told Aargauer Zeitung. "I think the league is perfect for me. I would love to stay in England but I don't want to rule anything out. It's the best league with the best players."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gladbach have joined Monaco & Marseille in the race for Inter Milan left-back Dalbert, according to Sky Italia.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Kicker: Barcelona's Lucas Digne could be Juan Bernat's replacement at #FCBayern, with the Spanish champions ready to sell the left-back for €17m.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ligue 1 side Strasbourg have opened negotiations with Brest to purchase defensive midfielder Ibrahima Sissoko, according to L’Équipe.

The 20-year-old is also soliciting interest from Dijon and Angers. The U20s French international is currently under contract until 2021 with SB29, but the intensity of French top flight interest appears too strong for Brest to hold onto him.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fred will have a Manchester United medical tomorrow, Sky sources understand.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Real Madrid showed interest in making Julian Nagelsmann the successor to Zinedine Zidane at the Bernabeu. Nagelsmann rejected the offer & will stay with Hoffenheim.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam