• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    CARB6N
    CARB6N --- ---
    HAVANA: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44609091

The deal values Nainggolan at £33m, with Inter paying £21m and including defender Santon and midfielder Zaniolo.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    je fakt ze 21 je skoro jak kdyby ho inter ukrad...

na druhou stranu, on to bude asi dost curacek
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    HAVANA: taky nechápu. Je to škoda, za ty peníze by se mi v AFC líbil.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    O_THREE: Wtf? Proč ho poustej a proč zrovna do přímyho konkurenta?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gazzetta dello Sport say a €65m offer from Man United for Milan Škriniar was dismissed without talks by Inter, want €80m 'mega offer' to sit down for negotiations.

Replacements lined up.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Matteo Darmian's agent has met with Juventus Sporting Director Fabio Paratici to discuss a possible move away from Manchester United, according to Sky in Italy.
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    Inter Milan have completed the signing of Radja Nainggolan from AS Roma for £21m. The official confirmation will take place tomorrow at 10:00 CEST. (Source: @Inter)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Corriere dello Sport: Lazio target Aaron Ramsey to replace Milinkovic-Savic
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    PSG may be on the verge of offering Marco Verratti yet another contract upgrade in their hopes of stopping any interest from Barcelona. (Source: Le10 Sport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @SportsPeteO
    Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc has ruled out a move for Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata saying he is too expensive.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Juventus are leading the race to sign defender Diego Godín. The Atlético Madrid star could be signed for as little as £18m due to a clause in his contract. (Source: AS)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @jeremysmith98
    PSG fans get your hankies at the ready - Javier Pastore is due at Roma at 5.45pm today to carry out his medical ahead of completing his move.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    AS Monaco have agreed a fee with Chelsea for the signing of 17-year-old central defender Jonathan Panzo, according to RMC
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Agent Federico Pastorello assures Antonio Candreva will extend his Inter contract ‘soon’ and that talks have taken place for Malcom.

Candreva has been linked with moves away from Inter, but Pastorello reiterated the winger was staying put, while revealing a deal for Malcom could happen once the Nerazzurri meet their FFP obligations, given his role as intermediary in negotiations for the Bordeaux forward.

“Malcom to Inter? I’d be happy to confirm this deal, he’s a player whom Inter like,” he told Domenica Sportiva.

“I’ve talked to Ausilio, but I think that for now Inter are more focused on securing the capital gains that are needed by UEFA and only after that do I think they’ll pursue new faces.

“Candreva? I don’t think his destiny can change, he wants to stay at Inter. His contract? We’re at the details stage. It’ll be announced soon, until 2021.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Lewandowski’s agent has already affirmed that the striker wants to leave Bayern Munich after four seasons, and the Pole himself confessed he wanted a change of scenery.

“I’ve already said that I don’t want to play in the same League forever, that’s for sure: but don’t know my future right now,” he told The Players’ Tribune.

“The market? For now I’m not thinking about it, but I’m 29 and I know I can still play for many more years if I don’t hurt myself.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Cristian Bosco on radio CRC: “There is a mutual respect between Ancelotti & Petr Cech...a move to Napoli is possible and I’d follow this case very carefully. In my opinion, it will happen.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @jeremysmith98
    France U21 defender Abdou Diallo visited Lyon yesterday as he looks to leave Mainz. He visited Dortmund earlier in the week and will take a few days to make his decision.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    From Newcastle: Sevilla have joined the race for Mikel Merino and have now informed him they are keen to bring him back to Spain this summer.
    Merino is Sevilla’s target to replace one of Banega/ N’zonzi should they make a decision to leave according to the local media in Spain.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @jeremysmith98
    Reports that Valencia have reached agreement with Lyon for the transfer of defender Mouctar Diakhaby for 15 million euros.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @NicoSchira
    Ever Banega’s agent (Marcelo Simonian) is in London now. Tonight he will talk with #Arsenal. Unai #Emery wants him and insists on, but it’s not a simple deal. Siviglia doesn’t want to give up.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sevilla sporting director says the club is in no need to sell players in order to buy others + no one got in touch to ask about N’zonzi or Banega.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam