• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    LYNCH: jen mi to vychazi na cca 5 novejch hracu..
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: snad ne no. Kazdopadne Torreira musi bejt. Ten me dostal.. A co ten Banega?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    LYNCH: ja se trochu bojim ze fakt chceme toho Gomese :-/
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: se toho nebojime vidy
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Lyon coach Bruno Génésio on Fékir: "I am working under the assumption that he will stay with us. He wants to take the next step. The president has offered him the chance to leave. We will see after the World Cup."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    El Confidencial: After concluding a deal for Lucas Torreira, #AFC are keen on N’zonzi and have had a €15m bid turned down by Sevilla who demand the €40m release clause but could negotiate at €25m.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois will wait until after the World Cup to make a decision about his future, but admitted he would like to spend more time with his children, sparking rumours of a transfer to Real Madrid, or even a return to Atletico Madrid.

"I love living in London. Madrid and London are great," Courtois said, after Belgium's win over Japan on Monday.

"The only thing is that my children live in Madrid. I would like them to be close. That doesn't mean I'm going to come back, but for me they are very important and I'm going to do something to see them more."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Lazio are hoping to beat off competition to sign Gelson Martins from Sporting Lisbon, according to Corriere dello Sport.

The 23-year-old, who was also a strong target for Arsenal, Everton and Real Betis, is a free agent this summer after terminating his contract with Sporting Lisbon due to safety concerns

Lazio are believed to have offered the player €2.5m a year, plus bonuses.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gianluca Di Marzio :: Arsenal & Tottenham pursue Andre Gomes: the situation
    https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/arsenal-tottenham-pursue-andre-gomes-the-situation
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Lazio’s Ciro Immobile has been linked with a move to AC Milan. According to CalcioMercato, the Italian forward has given the green light to his agent in order to start talks with the Rossoneri.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Riyad Mahrez looks set to complete his long awaited move to Manchester City later this week.

Sky Sports News has learnt that Leicester will receive around £60m – some way short of their £80m asking price in January.

We believe that all major aspects of the deal have been agreed and barring any last minute hitches, the Algerian winger will undergo a medical in Manchester towards the end of this week.

The majority of Leicester’s players reported back for pre-season training yesterday. However, Mahrez and his Algerian team-mate Islam Slimani are not due back until next week, having played in an international friendly on June 7.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea are ready to negotiate a swap deal to send Spanish striker Álvaro Morata back to former club Juventus in exchange for Gonzalo Higuaín. (Source: Gazzetta dello Sport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Southampton striker Guido Carillo will leave St Mary’s on loan in the next 24 hours after he was omitted from their pre-season tour of China, Sky Sports News understands.

The Argentinian forward wants to play regularly but does not figure in Mark Hughes’ first team plans and the 27-year old will move to La Liga club Leganes on loan either later today or tomorrow.

Carrillo joined Southampton from Monaco in January, in a £19m club-record deal. However, he failed to score in 10 appearances for manager Mauricio Pellegrino, who prioritised the signing of his fellow Argentine.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @SkySports_Keith
    Newcastle are in talks with Nice to sign forward Alassane Pléa. We’re told they’ve already had one bid rejected but remain interested in the player. Pléa didn’t turn up for first day of preseason training at Nice yesterday.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Daley Blind would have to take a pay cut in order to re-join Ajax from Manchester United this summer. (Source: Daily Telegraph)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    olol

a rozjizdi se Mahrezuv prestup do ManCity treti kolo
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Stoke City are in discussions with Bournemouth to sign goalkeeper Adam Federici. (Sky Sports)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gianluca Di Marzio :: Sampdoria-Jankto, deal progressing: the updates
    https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/sampdoria-jankto-deal-progressing-the-updates
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: toho bych bral
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: loan? proboha...
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @SportsPeteO
    Liverpool goalkeeper Adam Bogdan is poised to join Hibernian on a season-long loan
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam