• nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Real ahoj

Gianluca Di Marzio :: Chelsea, Hazard on his future: "After 6 wonderful years it might be time to discover something different"
    https://gianlucadimarzio.com/...r-6-wonderful-years-it-might-be-time-to-discover-something-different
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    RUDIE: 17,5 m EUR dle transfer market
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: za kolik ho kupovali?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United has agreed to sell Daley Blind to Ajax for an initial fee of £14.1m, which could rise to £18.5m. (Source: SkySports)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Eintracht Frankfurt would listen to offers for Ante Rebić, according to sporting director Fredi Bobic. The Croatia winger has been linked with Manchester United.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    According to Sky Sport Italia, AC Milan’s new owners are interested in bringing Ivan Gazidis to the club.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    to urcite

Barcelona are keen to sign Chelsea’s midfield dynamo N’Golo Kante in a deal which could see Andre Gomes heading for Stamford Bridge, according to Sky in Italy.

Chelsea are unlikely to want to lose one of the prized assets. However, it’s understood Barca have proposed a cash plus player deal to Chelsea’s board and are awaiting a response.

It’s expected that the Portuguese midfielder, a reported target for both Arsenal and Juventus, will be allowed to leave the Nou Camp, with Barca valuing him at around £17.5m.

The 24-year old failed to make Portugal’s World Cup squad and is not part of Barca’s squad heading for the US for pre-season.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Everton target Yerry Mina has broken his silence on his future after reports he is set to quit Barcelona.

The Colombia defender told Spanish outlet Marca: "I want to make the best decision, but being calm is most important.

"I have fulfilled a dream arriving at Barcelona, but I had some very difficult moments. I want a team where I’m calm and can receive minutes.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson says Bakary Sako has turned down the offer of a new contract at Selhurst Park
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Jorginho has arrived in London ahead of a potential £57m move to Chelsea - Sky source
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    lol... to by Perez uhorel

Juventus might not be done shopping in Madrid, according to Corriere dello Sport.

The Serie A club are reportedly weighing up a bid for Real Madrid and Brazil full-back Marcelo.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Shaqiri arrives at #LFC for medical. This could kickstart the midfield-merry-go-round. Ritchie to #SCFC, Townsend to #NUFC, Antonio to #CPFC. All the latest transfer news on @SkySportsNews
    MLOK
    MLOK --- ---
    Hm
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Telegraph
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    At first I was like Fekir, but then

Xherdan Shaqiri set for medical at Liverpool on Friday. Deal agreed with Stoke, release clause is around £13.75m.
    MLOK
    MLOK --- ---
    Lol comolli)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Na transfer okně je nejlepší, že se dozvíš, kolik deadwood ve všech klubech je :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Fenerbahce have made an offer to take Liverpool striker Divock Origi on loan, according to reports in Turkey.

Rob Segal, who represents Origi, has apparently met with Fenerbahce’s sporting director Damien Comolli, the man who once held a similar position at Anfield.

The report from the Fotomac newspaper suggests that Liverpool will be willing to let Origi leave this summer and they will be happy for him to go on loan if they can’t find anyone willing to buy him on a permanent deal.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Jannik Vestergaard has passed his Southampton medical ahead of €20m transfer from Borussia Mönchengladbach - Sky
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sky in Italy are reporting that Antonio Conte is no longer the Chelsea head coach.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam