ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    to se moc nepovedlo no
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Coman: “I deny any contacts with #AFC. I haven’t received any calls...I am in the club where I decided to extend my contract for 5yrs. I want to stay at Bayern.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Barcelona appear to have in recent minutes won the race for Malcom, AS Roma lost out because their bid was lower & because of the player's preference - €41m bid now accepted by Bordeaux, according to the reliable @Mth_Adrien.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    José Mourinho: "One thing is what I would like, another is what is going to happen. I want to get two more players." (Source: ESPN)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @GFFN
    Clément Grenier is set to join Rennes today from Guingamp for €4m
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: ale zas pochybuju, ze chceme prodat Mignoleta i Kariuse naraz)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Liverpool are looking to sell the following players before the start of the season:

Divock Origi
    Loris Karius
    Danny Ings
    Marko Grujić
    Sheyi Ojo
    Lazar Marković
    Simon Mignolet
    Pedro Chirivella

(Source: Liverpool Echo)
    MARA00
    MARA00 --- ---
    ASYD: doufám, že se to nestane teda...docela bych to ani nechápal, zrovna teď.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---

Former Arsenal forward Thierry Henry, who is now on the Belgium coaching staff, has "verbally agreed" to take his first managerial role - replacing Steve Bruce at Aston Villa. (Star)

ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Barcelona have offered €41m (as opposed to €36m from Roma). It is expected Roma will make a new offer. Bordeaux in no rush and will let the two clubs go into competition. (RMC)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    “It seems certain that the post of CEO will be entrusted to Gazidis. It is said that he has close ties with Gordon Singer, who convinced him to leave a club of that stature to begin a new, fascinating adventure driving an even more prestigious and winning club” - Carlo Pellegatti
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Corriere della Sera: Umberto Gandini will be the deputy of Ivan Gazidis who is joining Milan as CEO coming from AFC
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    zajimaci....na to ze oba kluby (Bordeaux i Roma) uz to ohlasili

Barcelona are going after Malcom at the very last minute, potentially scuppering his move to AS Roma, according to Sky Italia.
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: wtf
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ou sit, este pred tydnem sem se tomu hlasite zasmal

DiMarzio the latest to suggest Gazidis to Milan is happening.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Zase tady někdo opisuje z myho savu ve fife :D akorát já je koupil do ac
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bordeaux confirm Malcom will join AS Roma. The transfer fee will be €32 million plus €4 million in bonuses, according to @DiMarzio. Malcom will arrive in Rome tonight.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    France Football: #AFC keen on N’zonzi but are not prepared to pay the €40m clause & attempts are ongoing to lower the asking price.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam