• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bayern are desperate to sell Jérôme Boateng not just for football reasons. The bosses are very annoyed by Boateng's collaboration with Jay-Z and his non stop flights to the United States. Rummenigge had previously criticised the defender. FCB would be happy to sell for €50m [TZ]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sarri on Courtois: "At the moment, he is the goalkeeper of the club. I don't know on the future, it depends on the club and especially on him, I think. I hope Courtois will be our goalkeeper"
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sarri says he is "very confident" that Willian will remain at Chelsea. Had a "very positive" conversation following the wingers late return to training.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    West Brom have told Burnley they will need to pay £20m if they are to part with Jay Rodriguez. (Source - Guardian)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United have agreed personal terms with Yerry Mina. (Source - Mundo Deportivo)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Wolves are set to smash their transfer record with the £18m capture of Middlesbrough winger Adama Traore. (Daily Telegraph)
    TELVIS
    TELVIS --- ---
    Aleix Vidal from Barcelona to FC Sevilla
    Arturo Vidal from bayern to Barcelona
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal are urging chief executive Ivan Gazidis to resist overtures from AC Milan and guide the restructured club in the post-Arsene Wenger era. Gazidis told Standard Sport on Thursday night, that no final decision has been taken.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @SkySports_Keith
    Burnley have placed an improved bid for Ben Gibson - after Middlesbrough rejected their initial £12m offer. We understand the second bid is £13m.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Haha. Good luck
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester City and Girona FC have signed a kit deal with with Puma that will run from the 2019/20 season.

The deal is extendable to the entire City Football Group except NYCFC.

For Manchester City, it will be one of the biggest deals in sports sponsorship. [Mundo Deportivo]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @SkySports_Keith
    James Morrison will sign for West Brom this morning. The Scotland international has agreed a one year contract with the option of a second.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    pojdmi :D

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has told Inter Milan they can buy Luka Modrić but only for his release clause.

Which is €750m [£668m].

(Source: Express)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @RafaelH117
    Arturo Vidal is really close to Barcelona, could be announced as earlier as this week. €30m fee.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: lol, to je novej level picusactvi
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sergej Milinkovic-Savic has allegedly said yes to a new contract at Lazio, but will only sign it once the transfer window is shut. You know, just in case… [Gazzetta dello Sport]
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: To skoro vypadá jakoby se neměl rád s ronaldem :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gonzalo Higuain to SportItalia: "I am happy, with this new adventure. A greeting to the Milan fans, and also those of Juventus. Tomorrow, I will undergo the medicals, and then sign the contract. I have talked with Gattuso."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Borussia Monchengladbach winger Thorgan Hazard is the subject of interest from Roma. (Gazzetta Dello Sport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Matej Vydra remains a Derby player and will be back with the first team after his Leeds move collapsed, says manager Frank Lampard.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam