• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Besiktas change their Twitter header image to a picture of Loris
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Maurizio Sarri on Ruben Loftus-Cheek, whose situation at #CFC may be reassessed in January: "I have spoken with him twice this week, after I spoke with the club. So I think that Loftus will remain with us. We can speak again about his situation, but I think only in December.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Marseille are ready to offer €30million to sign Kevin Strootman before the transfer window shuts (Source - Gazzetta dello Sport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bayern Munich are still in negotiations with PSG regarding the future of Jérôme Boateng; asking price now €30m-€40m. (Kicker)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United and Chelsea are keeping an eye on Aaron Ramsey's contract situation. He is in negotiations with Arsenal but an agreement isn't close. (Source: Football London)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @MHChehade
    Al-Hilal are close to agreeing a deal worth €11m to sign Galatasaray striker Bafetimbi Gomis. The Turkish club see Danny Welbeck as his replacement.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Well known journalist Di Marzio noted that Kaka will come back to AC, and it really is just a matter of waiting for the right moment.

He reports Kaka said: “My comeback to Milan? Just a matter of time, I will learn about the roles alongside Leonardo and Maldini while my children are still young as they are my priority for now.

“Milan has regained its DNA with Leonardo and Maldini.

“I do not see myself becoming a coach, I’d rather have a similar position to Leonardo This new management has got the Rossoneri DNA Milan are trying to go back to the top .”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    jj. jeho infantilni trucovani v lete pred MS mi ho hodne znechutilo... tak nejak uz moc neverim ze svuj potencial nekdy zrealizuje naplno
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Tohle tady dlouho nebylo..
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Adrien Rabiot reportedly rejects a 2nd contract extension offer from PSG | Get French Football News
    http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/...-reportedly-rejects-a-2nd-contract-extension-offer-from-psg/
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sevilla are chasing a loan deal for Julian Draxler (Source - Diario de Sevilla)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal scout Gilles Grimandi is likely to be part of Thierry Henry's coaching staff at Bordeaux, with the new American owners still needing to sign-off on the appointment. (RMC)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Schalke left-back Hamza Mendyl on nearly joining Arsenal: “It’s true: I was in talks with Arsenal and Newcastle. But as a Moroccan citizen it’s not that easy to obtain a work permit. I would have trusted myself to play Premier League.”
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Pogba :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Juventus are working on signing a top midfielder next summer, with Rabiot, Pogba and Milinkovic-Savic all on their shortlist (Source - Tuttosport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bordeaux have begun preliminary talks with Thierry Henry’s representatives about the possibility of becoming their next manager. (Source: SkySports)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Scholes řek že pogba hrál špatně a není leader

ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Miralem Pjanić is set to sign a new 5-year contract at Juventus. He'll earn €6.5m-a-year compared to his €4m salary now. (Source: @DiMarzio)
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: mno to úplně neznamená)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @HLNinEngeland
    Loris Karius on his way to Besiktas. Means Simon Mignolet will become Alisson’s back-up.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam