• nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Top Premier League clubs bid to curb agents | Sport | The Times
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/top-premier-league-clubs-bid-to-curb-agents-6k82xv808
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    To urcite. Ten toho tak ovlivni

TuttoSport: #AFC’s Aaron Ramsey is of interest to AC Milan. The club views Ivan Gazidis arrival as key to the deal.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    olol

Mino Raiola, the agent of Lorenzo Insigne, has agreed a verbal deal with Napoli to sell the player if an offer of £178m is put on the table by another club. (Source: Corriere dello Sport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Real Madrid have entered the £50m race to sign Frenkie de Jong but the Ajax midfielder favours a move to Barcelona. (Source: Mundo Deportivo)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Jose Mourinho powerless in Manchester United soap opera as Paul Pogba holds the aces
    http://www.espn.co.uk/...inho-powerless-in-manchester-united-soap-opera-as-paul-pogba-holds-the-aces
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Papy Djilobodji, former Chelsea, currently of Sunderland turned up for training yesterday. 72 days late. Sunderland are considering sacking both and taking legal action against him and Didier Ndong for a similar issue.

Just for full clarification, Djilobodji's agent said that Sunderland granted the player unpaid leave until the beginning of August in the expectation that he would be able to find a new club, which didn't happen. He since went AWOL according to Sky Sports.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Paul Pogba: "My future is currently at Manchester United. I still have a contract. I’m playing there at the moment, but who knows what will happen in the next few months." (Source: Sky Germany)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    PSG are looking to sign Brazilian sensation Lucas Paquetá in January. He has a release fee of around £45m in his Flamengo contract. (Source: RMC Sport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sergej Milinkovic-Savic's agent confirms "we've reached an agreement on a new deal that will be signed soon... another year at Lazio will do him good".
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United and Barcelona are reportedly both keen on securing a deal for renowned sporting director Monchi.

The Italian had great success during his time with Sevilla, and has been with Roma since last summer.

Gazzetta dello Sport say United and Barcelona are considering a move, but believe Monchi would be reluctant to leave the Italian capital as he has a good working relationship with president James Pallotta.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Liverpool make contact with PSG's Adrien Rabiot's agent over free transfer - sources
    http://www.espn.co.uk/...with-psgs-adrien-rabiots-agent-over-free-transfer-sources?ex_cid=fw_affid67
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United manager José Mourinho joked he has no fears over losing his job because it would cost the club "a fortune" to sack him. (Source: La Repubblica)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Moussa Dembélé at his Lyon unveiling press conference: "From my side, I was certain I wanted to come to Lyon. Celtic needed a remplacement, well, at least that was the excuse that they gave... In the end, they gave in."
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    No nic..chyběj mi časy kdy sme se vám mohli smát, protože vepředu běhal caroll nebo benteke s balotellim ;(
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    HAVANA: noa?)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    RUDIE: Asi má, nicméně Liverpool jich za dvojky rodgers dalglish měl dost..Hlavně docela drahý ;)
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    HAVANA: no prosimtě! přehmatama, kterej má takřka každej větší klub myslíš?) já sem spokojenej. Markovič je prostě out.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    RUDIE: Slušná vizitka bejt nejhorší přestup mezi těma vašema prehmatana :D
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    HAVANA: Celkove vzato mozna nejhorsi prestup za poslednich 10 let) To i ten Dowining s Carrollem se vyplatili vic)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam