• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    CICIN
    CICIN --- ---
    eFotbal.cz » Premier League : V Anglii se rýsuje výměna roku mezi United a Arsenalem!
    https://www.efotbal.cz/...ted-a-Arsenalem.html?utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=sekce-z-internetu
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal target Manchester United's Eric Bailly Chelsea's Gary Cahill in January - sources
    http://www.espn.co.uk/...rget-manchester-uniteds-eric-bailly-chelseas-gary-cahill-in-january-sources
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @SportsPeteO
    Juan Mata has hinted that he would be keen to extend his Manchester United contract
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Role... wait what?
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    DAHY: Na to sem úplně zapomněl. To bylo zoufale nedustojny
    DAHY
    DAHY --- ---
    ASYD: Doufám, že se nebude opakovat ta twitterová sága před přestupem do Chelsea. To tenkrát vypadalo, že je to úplnej kokůtek a on je z něj přitom takovej role model.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Eden Hazard on RMC: "I have always liked Real Madrid as a club, with or without Zidane. At the end of this year I have 1 year left on my Chelsea contract. We will see, it'll be up to me to make the decision."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ajax star Frenkie De Jong plays down PSG talk confirms he won't leave in January
    http://global.espn.com/...star-frenkie-de-jong-plays-down-psg-talk-confirms-he-wont-leave-in-january
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Elseid Hysaj [Napoli]
    Transfer to Chelsea presented as very likely, player to join 'mentor Sarri', €45m compromise - Sport Witness
    http://sportwitness.co.uk/claim-chelsea-target-way-e45m-compromise-transfer-january-june/
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    West Ham defender Angelo Ogbonna could be on his way to Valencia in January, with Los Che reportedly targeting both him and forward Javier Hernandez. (Source: Calciomercato)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    PSG striker Timothy Weah could be loaned out in January (he's already said he'd be happy to go on loan for the rest of the season). Amiens and Strasbourg have expressed an interest in the USA international as have Stuttgart and Bayer Leverkusen. (RMC)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United appear to have won the race to sign 16-year-old Amiens forward Noam Emeran, in a deal that could reach €10m, according to RMC
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Everton want to sign Andre Gomes on a permanent deal when his loan expires. (Source - Liverpool Echo)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @Zizouology
    Rodrigo Caio wants to leave and says that he no longer has the same passion for São Paulo like before. Says he was treated terribly by coach Aguirre. He had turned down an €18m move to Sociedad this year, but now his value has fallen to half of that amount.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Arsenal and Tottenham are in a transfer fight for Adrien Rabiot who has ended contract talks with PSG. (Source: RMC)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sky sources: Ralph Hasenhuttl agrees terms on three-year contract to become @SouthamptonFC manager.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Francesc Aguilar (Journalist MD): “A friend of mine who has all the information of Ajax tells me that Barça have reached an agreement with Matthijs De Ligt for a summer transfer. The deal with Ajax isn’t finalised but their is an agreement at the verbal level.” [@MDpor_elmundo]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gonzalo Higuain is edging closer to a return to Juventus.

The Argentine striker is currently on loan at AC Milan but they have become increasingly uncertain about securing the former Real Madrid forward on a permanent basis.

(Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Inter Milan have entered the race to sign highly-rated Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali.
    The 18-year-old has also attracted interest from Chelsea and Juventus following a string of eye-catching displays in Serie B.

(Source: Calciomercato)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam