• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Thomas Meunier | Le Parisien report the player's agent is already in contact with PL clubs. Fee estimated at €20-25m.

Christopher Nkunku | Midfielder also expected to leave PSG. Around €20m required.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Meanwhile Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has told Tuttosport that Juventus, PSG, Manchester United and Manchester City are after Ndombele and that, all offers being equal, he'd like him to go to Juventus and to play alongside ex-Lyon (and Metz) star Miralem Pjanic.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @jeremysmith98
    Reports that Real Madrid and midfielder Tanguy Ndombele have opened talks over a possible move. AS reporting that Lyon have set a price of €100 million, but may be willing to go down to 70-80m.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sarri wants Higuain stay | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/137473/sarri-wants-higuain-stay
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    L’Equipe: @OL have held initial talks with Arsène Wenger to be their manager.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @TransferChanger
    Gennaro Gattuso is favourite to take over Rafa Benitez if he chooses to leave Newcastle this summer.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Inter Milan will move for Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez if he drops his wage demands. (The Independent)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    huh
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Jeff Bezos, founder of @amazon has allegedly bid £3.8b in order to purchase #mufc (NY Times)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    AC Milan are interested in signing Everton attacker Richarlison. (Calciomercato)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Report: Roma make Conte offer | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/137289/report-roma-make-conte-offer
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United have made a €60m enquiry to Bayern Munich over a potential summer deal for defender Niklas Sule. (Sport 1)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    nic nebude!

RB Leipzig are planning a surprise move to make Emile Smith Rowe’s loan move from Arsenal permanent, according to Kicker.

The German club plan to renew the 18-year-old’s loan but this time, include an option to make the deal permanent.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Benito Raman: Arsenal or Everton could reach new levels with Belgian
    https://www.squawka.com/en/features/benito-raman-transfer-analysis-arsenal-everton
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Atletico Madrid want to sign Marko Grujic on a permanent transfer. Liverpool want €40M for him. (ESPN)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Contract talks between Roma and Italian international Nicolo Zaniolo have stalled, according to Il Messaggero.

The 19-year-old has enjoyed a breakout campaign following his arrival from Inter last summer and has attracted interest from Real Madrid and Juventus.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester City are ready to break their transfer record of £60m to sign midfielder Rodri from Atletico Madrid. (Daily Telegraph)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Yaya Toure is open to a move to the MLS or Asia as he looks to resume his football career, having quit Olympiacos in December after just three months there.

"It's not the end or retirement from the game because I believe I can still play on for another two or three years," the Man City legend told Canal+

"Why not in the United States, or in the Gulf or in Asia? I will take the time to think and see what I decide next season."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bayern Munich midfielder Renato Sanches has admitted he wants to leave the Bundesliga giants this summer.

He told Bild: "Everyone knows I want to play more. Five minutes is not enough! To play is what I love. I do my best in every training session. The coach knows that, my team-mates too.

I always have to be ready. I'll do my best for those five minutes. I have the self-confidence. And I'm playing well if I get the chance."

When asked if he wanted to leave Bayern, Sanches added: "I think so. Whether a loan or a sale is better, we will see."
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam