• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    O_THREE: Motivace na finale EL :-D
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    #RealMadrid will formally announce the €100m signing of #ChelseaFC star Eden Hazard after the #UEL final, report L'Equipe #CFC https://t.co/kz2qxJgCI2 https://t.co/J69kXWDI1H
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on Dean Henderson potentially re-joining Sheffield United: "If he plays a year in the Premier League for them, it might be the best thing."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    MLOK: a ne naposled
    MLOK
    MLOK --- ---
    ASYD: to už je taky podesátý ne
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    aktualita nemusi byt elita

Eden Hazard on his future: “I have made my decision. I’m still waiting like you are waiting. I told the club a few weeks ago.”
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    MLOK: Nevím proč, ale fkhanage sem měl za novinářskej account a on je to spíš fanoušek. Takže těžko říct
    MLOK
    MLOK --- ---
    HAVANA: to je vtip?
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    Uuaaaahh dobrej cirkus
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    :D

@fkhanage
    Manchester United are set to release Alexis from his contract. A payout of £117,000,000 agreed
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    Juventus want to make Mauricio Pochettino their head coach if the Argentine leaves Tottenham. It could cost the Serie A side €20m. (Source: Corriere dello Sport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    West Ham are prepared to offload a number of players this summer to raise extra funds for new signings, according to the Evening Standard.

It is reported the Hammers will listen to offers for Lucas Perez, Pedro Obiang, Reece Oxford, Sam Byram and Jordan Hugill.

Andy Carroll and goalkeeper Adrian are both out of contract in the summer and there has been speculation over Javier Hernandez's future at the club.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Thomas Tuchel on PSG’s goalkeeping situation: “We need a #1 next season. We cannot continue like this, we are the only club in the world to do it like this.”
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    RUDIE: Ne nutně, ale nebránil bych se
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Atletico Madrid must pay an additional £15m to keep Alvaro Morata at the club for the 2019/20 season, according to AS.

The striker joined Atleti on an 18-month loan deal from Chelsea in January and would reportedly prefer to remain in the Spanish capital.
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    HAVANA: Bys zas měnil trenéra jo?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United are close to agreeing a deal to sign Swansea winger Daniel James for £15m. (Source: SkySports)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Llorente

“We’ll see what happens” – Player says his Tottenham future 'more in the air than ever' - Sport Witness
    http://sportwitness.co.uk/well-see-happens-player-unsure-tottenham-future-beyond-season/
    NOP
    NOP --- ---
    HAVANA: To by bylo skvělý, kdyby se Emery zbavil Mustafiho do AC, následně tam sám přešel a měl by tak Mustafiho zase na krku. Za mě dobrý!
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Někde sem čet že gazidis chce vykoupit i emeryho...za mě dobrý, šel bych do double dealu
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tuttosport: AC Milan are interested in a new name to strengthen their defence: Mustafi. The player failed to convince the technical staff at #AFC and the EL final could be his last memory of the club. A deal could be done for €20m.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam