• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Napoli have joined Inter Milan in the race for Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku, according to Corriere dello Sport, but the Belgian would reportedly prefer to work with new Nerazzurri coach Antonio Conte.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bayer Leverkusen have rejected a €90m bid from Bayern Munich for star midfielder Kai Havertz. (Source: TZ)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Millwall have made an offer to sign Fenerbahce goalkeeper Volkan Demirel. (Via: Fotospor)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    a Hazard prej zitra do Realu za stovecku
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    uz to lita :D

Manchester United have launched an £84m bid for Napoli's centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly, according to Corriere dello Sport.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    33-year-old Romanian international Ciprian Tatarusanu is to join Lyon on a free transfer from Nantes. (L’Éq)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    James Rodriguez addresses Napoli & Juventus links as Bayern confirm exit | Squawka
    https://www.squawka.com/...ws/james-rodriguez-addresses-napoli-juventus-links-as-bayern-confirm-exit
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: ten kluk nema moc rozhled..united -> juventus->united->juventus..
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Virgil van Dijk has told Liverpool he wants to sign a new contract with the club, sources have told ESPN FC
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Juventus could include Paulo Dybala, Alex Sandro or Douglas Costa in any deal for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba. (Source: @FabrizioRomano)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Inter are reportedly on the verge of signing Sochaux and France starlet Lucien Agoume for €4.5m.

According to Tuttomercatoweb and Sky Sport Italia, the Nerazzurri have already agreed a deal for the midfielder, who will put pen to paper on a three-year contract.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Luis Boa Morte is expected to replace Joao Pedro Sousa as Everton assistant manager.

The former Arsenal, Southampton, Fulham and West Ham forward is in line to succeed Sousa who left the Premier League club to become boss of Portuguese side Famalicao. [SSN]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Worrying quotes emerging from the Denmark camp if you’re a Spurs fan. Christian Eriksen confirms he’s looking for a new challenge and is open to leaving the club.

"I feel that I am a place in my career where I might want to try something new," he told Ekstra Bladet.

"I have the wildest and deepest respect for everything that has happened in Tottenham, nor will it be negative. But I have also said that I would like to try something new."

He did, however, add that any move would depend on Spurs chairman Daniel Levy. Eriksen’s contract is up next season.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Slaven Bilic is West Brom first choice to take over as Head Coach, according to Sky sources.

The former West Ham manager was interviewed for the role last night, and impressed Albion’s bosses.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Aston Villa are set to sign forward Jota from Birmingham in a swap deal which will see Gary Gardner head to St Andrews, Sky Sports News understands.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Real volá
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gianluca Di Marzio :: Juventus-Bentancur reach agreement for contract extension: the details
    https://gianlucadimarzio.com/...uventus-bentancur-reach-agreement-for-contract-extension-the-details
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    huh?

Kylian Mbappe has handed in a transfer request at PSG.

(via El Chiringuito)
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    ASYD: nevim nevim, zrovna na tenhle post nemáme moc alternativ. Spíše bych se zbavil Elnenyho.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Giovani Lo Celso keen on move to Tottenham this summer | Football News | Sky Sports
    https://www.skysports.com/...s/11675/11735005/giovani-lo-celso-keen-on-move-to-tottenham-this-summer
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam