• přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ryan Fraser: “£30m price tag? honestly I don’t think anyone will be paying that... I’ve got a year left with Bournemouth. If I’m there, I’ll give my all. If I’m somewhere else, I’ll give my all. I just want to play well, do my best and work hard.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gonzalo Higuaín's agent has confirmed that Chelsea have decided against signing him on a permanent deal. The striker is now determined to see out his contract at Juventus. (Source: GOAL)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Mats Hummels is on the brink of a return to Borussia Dortmund. The reported fee is around €30m. (Via: Sky Germany)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Prej “flight delay”. Meh
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Football Journalists Mark Xin & Jia Yanfeng have reported that Carrasco has missed Dalian’s training session for today’s game vs Hebei China Fortune F.C. People tried to establish contact with him via e-mail and SMS but no response so far.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Carrasco awol

Nemalej dick move
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ajeje

Mesut Özil is staying at Arsenal and has no intention to leave on loan or move to Turkey/China.

Raphael Honigstein hints that Mesut Özil and his people think they could outlast Unai Emery at the club. (Raphael Honigstein on SkySports)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    no bodejt, nas chteli slusne ojebat

Ciro Venerato of @RaiSport
    “Ospina will join Napoli. There is already a gentleman agreement with #AFC. Napoli will pay €4m as previously agreed in the contract.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: anulovano, show must go on
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Rodrigo Bentancur has signed a new deal with Juventus until 2024 that will see him earn €2.5m-a-season. (Source: GOAL)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Aston Villa have joined Bournemouth in the chase for England goalkeeper Jack Butland, Sky Sports News understands.

However, it is thought a bid in excess of £20m would be needed to persuade Stoke City to sell him.

Butland still has two years left on his Stoke contract, but the club’s player of the season is keen on a move back to the Premier League - or abroad - in order to improve his chances with the national team.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Paul Pogba has zero intention of remaining at Manchester United this summer, according to tomorrow's L'Équipe
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: fuck off
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    AC Milan willing to part ways with Frank Kessie to sign Lucas Torreira. The operation is difficult but the leaders of the club want to give it a try [via @NonEvoluto]
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    JUVE REACH SARRI AGREEMENT

Juventus have now reached an agreement with Chelsea over a deal for Maurizio Sarri, according to Sky in Italy. 

Sarri is expected to be confirmed as Juve’s new boss in the coming days and will sign a three-year deal with the Serie A champions. 
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Lyon reject €45m + bonuses bid from Tottenham for Tanguy Ndombele, according to @DiMarzio
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: za me jasny. Ozil do turecka at uz je klid a Ziyech k nam
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: martinez out nebo ho budem zas dusit?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam