• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bayern Munich, AC Milan and West Ham have all made official offers for Ozan Kabak and are ready to trigger his €15m release clause. Kabak will now assess the situation and make a decision on his future at the end of this month. [Via @Hurriyet]
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD:
    MARA00:
    LYNCH: 70mega za hrace kterymu je 30. okamzite, a vrazit prachy obratem do tymu

(radsi bych ale strilel jinam nez v ramci ligy samozrejme)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United, Tottenham and Juventus have all offered €60m for Tanguy Ndombele. Juventus have agreed personal terms but Lyon want €90m. (Source: SoccerLink)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Le10sport: The transfer of William Saliba to Arsenal will take shape in the next days. Arsenal do not seem to be put off by the French club demands of €30m + a year loan although they could get Saliba for a few less (than €30m). Player has already agreed personal terms.
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    Ty uz nevi kudy kam
    MARA00
    MARA00 --- ---
    ASYD: nasrat.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United are preparing a £70m raid for Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, talkSPORT report.

Romelu Lukaku’s future at Old Trafford is uncertain beyond this summer, with Inter Milan linked with the Belgium international.

As a result, Gunners striker Aubameyang has emerged as a potential replacement, with United reportedly set to make a formal offer for the Gabon international.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sky Sports News understands that Everton have agreed a fee of around £22m with Barcelona for Andre Gomes.

The player is expected to complete the formalities of a permanent move in the next 24 hours following his successful loan spell at Goodison last season
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Juventus continue their pursuit to bring back Paul Pogba.

According to Sky in Italy, the Manchester United midfielder prefers a move to Juventus over Real Madrid.

Juve are trying to find a way to meet Pogba’s salary demands before continuing talks with Manchester United.

Pogba played for Juventus in 2012-2016 before returning to United for a then record highest transfer fee of €105m.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: chce ho erdogan do haremu
    DAHY
    DAHY --- ---
    HAVANA: My ho nechceme! Jděte pryč! Vemte si ho, můžete si toho otravu nechat. Arnold J. Rimmer
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    a nechce nekdo toho ozila? :/
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Milan, Juventus and Roma are all reportedly in the race to sign Stuttgart and Turkey defender Ozan Kabak.

Gianluca Di Marzio reports Milan are working on a deal for Ozan, who has a €15m release clause following Stuttgart’s relegation.

Di Marzio goes on to explain the Rossoneri have already made an offer to his camp and that a response is expected in the next few hours.

However, Calciomercato.it counters Juve and Roma are also keeping tabs on the 19-year-old and that his release clause is set at €2.5m less.

The Bianconeri are in the market for new centre-backs, while the capital club tried to buy him in January.

Ozan opted to join Stuttgart midseason and went on to play 15 times in the Bundesliga, scoring three goals.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United are now stepping up their pursuit of Norwich City right-back Max Aarons after failing to agree a deal with Crystal Palace for Aaron Wan-Bissaka. (Source: @SkyKaveh)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United have contacted Napoli about right-back Elseid Hysaj. Atlético Madrid are also interested. (Source: Sky Italy)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tak nic no

Alexis Claude-Maurice: “I want to join Gladbach. They are a club that focus on young players, there is a good structure, they are playing in the Europa League. I like their project & it suits me.” (L’Équipe)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gonalons coy on Roma return | Football Italia
    https://www.football-italia.net/139582/gonalons-coy-roma-return
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: hmmm tak asi jo

Juan Mata is poised to extend his stay at Manchester Utd after positive contract talks, Sky Sports News understands.

With just 12 days remaining on his Old Trafford contract, we understand talks between the Spaniard and United have progressed well and that an announcement on a new deal should be made soon.

The club are keen to keep Mata following the departure of Ander Herrera, whose contract also comes to an end at the end of the month.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    hehe

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu says the club have not made an offer for Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann, reports AS.

He told reporters: "We've always said it, we've never spoken to him. There's nothing."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Lucas Torreira's agent speaking to @cmdotcom: "I know nothing of AC Milan's interest. I only heard about it in the press. No one contacted me. Would Giampaolo's [Milan's manager] call be something special for Lucas? Yes, clearly."
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam