• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Liverpool have opened talks with Senegal forward Sadio Mane over a new five-and-a-half-year deal that would see the 27-year-old become the club's highest paid player, earning around £220,000 a week. (Gazzetta dello Sport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    David Silva will join David Beckham's MLS side Inter Miami when he leaves Manchester City next summer. (Source: Independent)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal have made an approach to sign 18-year-old Hungary midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai from Red Bull Salzburg. (Football London)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Liverpool are one of the many top European sides that want to strike a deal for Bayer Leverkusen star Kai Havertz next summer.

According to German publication Sport Bild, the Reds’ interest in the German midfielder is long standing, they first approached Bayer regarding Havertz in 2017.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Newcastle's Martin Dubravka 'close' to signing new contract | Football News | Sky Sports
    https://www.skysports.com/...12691/11811880/newcastles-martin-dubravka-close-to-signing-new-contract
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tottenham captain Hugo Lloris has admitted he is not expecting to finish his career at the club and open to a move to MLS.

The 32-year-old still has three years left on his current Spurs deal and is in his seventh season at the North London club.

Lloris told France Football: “I do not think I’m going to finish [my career] at Tottenham. I still have a few years ahead of me. In any case, I will do everything to make the most of it.

“You also have to know when to say stop at the right time, but I’m not against the idea of discovering something new. That could be the United States. I could finish over there, we’ll see.”

“I never really opened the doors [to the idea of leaving Tottenham] because I felt like I was happy where I was. It’s not a lack of ambition on my part, it’s just that I’m part of a project and every year I’ve seen the progress to reinforce my decision.

“If tomorrow I felt there was a regression, certainly I’d then ask the question [about leaving].”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tottenham could swap Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, 27, for Juventus' Argentina forward Paulo Dybala, 25, in the January transfer window. (Tuttosport)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: zidane vi, co s galacticos udelalo zbaveni se makeleleho..
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Real Madrid President Florentino Pérez: "There are players who don't get sold. We went for Lewandowski for several years and nothing happened because he has no clause and they [Bayern Munich] won't sell him. And that's happened with Pogba."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Real Madrid have reached an agreement with Chelsea to have first refusal on the signing of N’Golo Kante, reports DefensaCentral.

Zinedine Zidane has been tracking the France international for years, but Chelsea have not been willing to part with the midfielder.

But Real’s chances of signing Kante have increased with the striking of a deal which means he will be offered to the 13-time European champions before any other club if – and that’s a big ‘if’ - Chelsea want to sell.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Hahahahaha
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Wilfried Zaha has told his agent that he wants to terminate his contract after failing to secure a move away from Crystal Palace in the transfer window, reports The Times.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsène Wenger has agreed to become FIFA’s technical head, though an official title with the organisation has not been finalised, while an announcement could be made in the next few days. [New York Times]
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Hmm..takže to převezme po pepovi za dva roky
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Mikel Arteta on approaches from Arsenal & Newcastle: “Sometimes, I was about to leave, but I stopped myself. The first was different, the second was mostly me. There have been some things, but the decision I made is I am very happy where I am. The road will continue here.” [SER]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Equipe saying there could be trouble brewing at Lyon. Moussa Dembele getting very annoyed at not being indisputable starter. Depay the "leader" among the strikers and he wants to play down the centre. But with Sylvinho preferring 4-3-3. this leaves no room for Dembele.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    David de Gea is now close to finally agreeing a new £290k-a-week contract with Manchester United. (Source: Guardian)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam