• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ajax are hoping to sign Vitesse goalkeeper Remko Pasveer when he becomes a free agent this summer. (VI)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    The Athletic understands Zlatan Ibrahimovic will sign a new one-year contract extension with #Milan this evening
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    The French football summer transfer window will open on 9th June & close on 31st August.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    David Alaba has agreed to join Real Madrid in the summer on a 5-year deal. (Source: Sky Germany)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Football agent Kia Joorabchian on European Super League: "There will be bigger transfers because you are now competing directly - Manchester United and Real Madrid will have to compete on a weekly basis."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea's interest in Bayern Munich defender Niklas Sule has intensified, with Blues boss Thomas Tuchel prioritising the signing of the 25-year-old Germany centre-back.[Athletic]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Liverpool are interested in Aston Villa and England striker Ollie Watkins, who became the Midlands club's record signing eight months ago when he joined from Brentford for £28m.[Football Insider]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ryan Mason and Chris Powell are in line to take over as Tottenham Hotspur caretaker managers for the remainder of the season.
    (via The Telegraph)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    FC Zenit Saint Petersburg are interested in signing Samuel Umtiti. Barcelona are open to sell him, and now it's up to the player, who also has offers from other clubs in Europe. [@MatteMoretto via @FabrizioRomano]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Several clubs have enquired about signing Steven Bergwijn from Tottenham Hotspur.
    However, Daniel Levy is not interested in selling the winger who has only appeared once in Tottenham's last 10 league games. (The Athletic)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    DAZN are willing to pay $3.5 billion for TV rights to the European Super League.
    [@Gazzetta_it]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Emi Buendia: "I could have changed club but I wanted to bring Norwich back in Premier League. I don't know what will happen in the next year, I follow the whole European football but I'm very keen on Premier league" [@DiMarzio]
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: lol
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    L’Équipe have moved to confirm initial reporting from MARCA on Friday, that 33-year-old French striker Karim Benzema is on the verge of signing a new contract with Real Madrid, until 2023.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Nothing will be decided/done for Fikayo Tomori before May. No talks yet with Chelsea. Chelsea want the full €28m buy option fully paid or he’s coming back.
    [@FabrizioRomano]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Manuel Locatelli to CorSport about Manchester City interest: “I feel ready for a top club and also joining a foreign club is a potential option for me, why not? When there are opportunities, I will think about my furure”. Juventus are now pushing to sign him
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Everton midfielder Mo Besic is a target for Reading this summer when his contract runs out at Goodison Park. (Source: Daily Telegraph)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester City and Manchester United are Harry Kane's favourite destinations. The English striker will cost any club about €140M this summer. (Source: Independent)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Borussia Dortmund: We do not have to sell players, says chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke - BBC Sport
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56740219
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam