• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    FRANZIMOORE
    FRANZIMOORE --- ---
    No hlavně že si anglani odhlasovali rasistickej brexit.. a celej svůj crown jewel prodaj arabum, rusakum a amikum.. 😂
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    HAVANA: neco na tom bude
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: ta premier league zacina bejt solidne crowdy....uz se nedivim proc real, barca a juve zustavali v superlize az do uplnyho horkyho konce...pac tomuhle fakt konkurovat dlouhodobe nemuzou
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    The new owners of Newcastle want to significantly improve the club's youth academy and aim to win the Champions League. Steve Bruce is expected to be replaced.

(Source: Telegraph/Sky Sports)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Barcelona are set to offer Gavi a new 5-year contract at the club, which will see his salary increase every season. (Source: AS)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: me se libi, jak si nemohli podepsat messiho, pac na nej nemeli penize, ale evidentne si toho nikdo z novinaru nevsim a furt jedou rumory ze kupujou jednu predrazenou megastar za druhou :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Barcelona are considering a move for Manchester City forward Raheem Sterling. (Mundo Deportivo)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Inter Milan have have reached an agreement with Ajax keeper André Onana, who is set to replace Handanovic at the Giuseppe Meazza. La Gazzetta dello Sport reports the Nerazzurri have already found their future No. 1, with Onana in the last year of his deal with the Dutch giants.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sky Germany reports that Germany forward Karim Adeyemi will 'definitely' leave RB Salzburg next summer, with a move to Bayern München, Dortmund or RB Leipzig considered most likely.
    He should bring in a transfer fee of €30-40 million," said Sky transfer expert Marc Behrenbeck.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Fiorentina president Rocco Commisso has confirmed that talks over Dusan Vlahovic's new contract have collapsed
    “Vlahovic hasn't accepted our huge contract extension proposal. We’ve been trying for months, but it’s over."
    His current deal ends in 2023.
    (Via: Fabrizio Romano)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: On vubec je nemalej fracek
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: vypada to jasne, ale rikam ti, ze tohle bude v lete strasne otravna kauza
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Mbappé to L’Équipe: “When I say leave, I’m talking about Real Madrid. Real made an offer. I thought that my time at PSG was over. Leaving was the logical next step”.
    “Other clubs? NO. I am attached to Paris, and if I had left this summer it would have only been for Real”.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Inter Displeased with Alexis Sanchez Venting, Will Consider January Sale
    https://cultofcalcio.com/inter-displeased-with-alexis-sanchez-venting-will-consider-january-sale/
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: "I asked to leave, because from the moment where I did not want to extend, I wanted for the club to receive a transfer fee so that they could bring in a quality replacement."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Kylian Mbappé: “I asked to leave this summer.” (Source: @GFFN)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ivorian defender Serge Aurier, who is currently a free agent after leaving Tottenham Hotspur, is set to join Spanish side Villarreal. [L'Equipe]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal are in the race to sign 18-year-old midfielder Florian Wirtz [@cfbayern]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bayer Leverkusen do not intend to sell Florian Wirtz until at least 2023. Bayern Munich are interested in the youngster. Leverkusen would demand at least €100m.

(Source: @SPORT1)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea made an attempt this summer to sign PSG’s Marquinhos, and were ready to offer up to €100m - both player and club said no. (RMC)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam