• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Fabrizio Romano: "Gundogan's agents discussing his future with Man City, With serious chances to leave. Arsenal are Interested."
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    to uplne nevyslo no...
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Nicolas Pepe wants to leave Arsenal this summer and has instructed his agent to find him a new club.
    [@ChrisWheatley_]

kthxbye
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Ten má rozhled teda :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Paul Pogba is set to choose between PSG and Juventus, with Juventus unable to match the wages offered by PSG, although they promise the midfielder to be a "key player" in the team. (Sky Sports)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Cody Gakpoon on his future.

"Anything can happen this summer. I will now calmly compare all the options and see what works best for me. Staying for another year? It is also an option."

"It would be a shame to go to a place where I can never get minutes, and therefore miss the World Cup. I will keep that in mind."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Angers are reportedly on the verge of being acquired by an American investment group
    (Lequipe)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United are interested in bringing Lisandro Martínez with Erik Ten Hag from Ajax.

The defender, who won Ajax's POTY award, would be expected to cost at least €30m.

(Source: @McGrathMike)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Newcastle are in a strong position to sign Burnley defender James Tarkowski for free this summer, when his contract runs out. [90min]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Dan-Axel Zagadou (22) is open to a return to France when his Borussia Dortmund contract expires in the summer. (beIN)
    MLOK
    MLOK --- ---
    ASYD: free transfer? my god.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bayern are in talks with Ousmane Dembélé over a free transfer.
    [L'Equipe]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Lazio manager Maurizio Sarri: "I'm not sure that Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will leave this summer as it's not easy... but I'm convinced that if it happens, Milinkovic will sign for a foreign club and not an Italian one".
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: Newcastle
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gareth Bale’s agent has confirmed the Welshman will leave Real Madrid this summer.
    Jonathan Barnett, Bale’s agent: “Is Gareth likely to return to UK? I think so.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    David Ornstein responds to @SemperFiArsenal about his question about the authenticity of the news spread about Arsenal's association with Aaron Hickey..

"Hickey is not as close to joining Arsenal as it seems"
    PROCKOOP
    PROCKOOP --- ---
    ASYD: "free transfer" :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Raphinha and his agent Deco are in advanced discussions with Barcelona over a 5-year contact. Talks have been going on since March.
    (Source: @FabrizioRomano)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Kylian Mbappé’s Real Madrid contract:

💰 €100m signing on bonus.
    ⌛ 5 year deal.
    💰 €25m wages net.

(Source: @DiMarzio)
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: blergh
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam