• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sky Germany are reporting that Bayern Munich are expected to offer Sadio Mane a contract until the summer of 2025.

They anticipate an initial offer of €30m plus between €5m and €10m in bonus payments.

The club’s sporting director Hasan Salihamdzic will lead negotiations, while CEO Oliver Kahn and his predecessor Karl-Heinz Rumenigge watched Mane at Saturday night’s Champions League final.

Sky Germany also report that interest from Paris Saint-Germain in Mane has cooled, particularly because of the impending departure of sporting director Leonardo.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Vinícius Júnior will soon receive the official contract proposal from Real Madrid: new deal will be ready to be discussed, valid until 2028
    “I don't want to stop here, I want to keep winning much more and keep making history with Real Madrid”, Vini said.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Fabian Ruiz rejects Napoli's new contract offer with Arsenal linked with £25m move for a midfielder. [football london]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    There are serious chances for Steven Bergwijn to leave Tottenham in the summer, as Perisić is joining the club too. The plan is still the same.
    Ajax have his name in the list since January but there are many clubs interested in him, race still open
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    #Mané: Talks and negotiations with #FCBayern ongoing and confirmed. All parties speak about a possible 3-y-c until 2025 and a transfer fee of around €30m + Bonus. Agreement is possible.
    [@SkySportDE]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Robert Lewandowski tells Eleven Sports Poland: “Barça move? It depends on several factors. I think my situation is clear and there is no point talking about that”.
    “It is hard to say that I will play for Bayern next season”, he added.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bologna edition of @Gazzetta_it state that Arsenal and West Ham have both made offers to buy Aaron Hickey from Bologna. Arsenal’s offer is the highest
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Inter Milan have made an offer to sign midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan, whilst Roma remain in talks to renew his contract with the club. (Sky Italia)
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    ASYD: Doufám. že se Real a PSG potkají co nejdříve v CHL. Perez musí zobat antidepresiva po kilech.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Aurelien Tchouaméni wants to join Real Madrid but Monaco are asking for more than the €80M initially requested.
    PSG are able to make a much more financially attractive offer and have made him their top priority.
    (Source: @RMCsport)
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: to je krásně konkrétní rumor, to mám rád))
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    If Frenkie De Jong is sold this summer, Xavi would only accept a top replacement like Bernardo Silva. The Barça manager does not consider Carlos Soler good enough.
    (Source: @mundodeportivo)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    LYNCH: jj ten plat me sere. kor kdyz zas nejspis bude hrat druhe housle - ale uz min (vic soutezi a uz se prosadil a da se na nej vice spolehnout)... pokud se ale blejskne, tak ten plat nebude takove bremeno a mohl by byt prodejny i tak
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: dobre ty..ale kdyz ho budeme chtit nahodou prodat tak ho nikdo kvuli platu nekoupi :D same old
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    LYNCH: ne tak uplne. kdyby odesel tak by musel klub koupit druheho utocnika a taky mu neco zaplatit... takhle budem mit aspon odchovance s potencialem a bez prestupovych nakladu
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: a jsme tam kde jsme byly vole. kokoti fakt
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Dafuq. Prej 100k mesicne, to se posrali v kine
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Eddie Nketiah understood to have changed mind on leaving Arsenal. 22yo striker was set to go as free agent but now expected to sign new contract. Deal not finalised but duration likely to be up to 5 years [@TheAthleticUK]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bild Sport: Arsenal are interested in signing Serge Gnabry.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Officials from three Premier League clubs were in attendance at Lille’s final two games of the season to watch striker Jonathan David.
    Canada international David told Sky Sports News in March he has ambitions to play in another one of Europe’s top Leagues.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam