• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Steven Bergwijn has revealed he is desperate to quit Tottenham due to a lack of game time under Antonio Conte.

The Dutch international was limited to just 25 Premier League appearances last season and has started one game for Spurs since August.

The 24-year-old - who has been linked with a move to Ajax this summer - admits he wanted to quit Tottenham in the January transfer window and claims his new clubs does not have to offer Champions League football.

"I just need to go play," he told Dutch news outlet AD. "I want to leave Spurs now, that's for sure.

"Is it important that my new club plays in the Champions League? That's not my top priority. It would be nice, but what's important is that I'm going to play.

"I wasn't allowed to leave Spurs in the winter and then I didn't have any problems. But for the last few months, I was hardly looked after there.

"I want to go and play somewhere weekly. It would be nice if there was clarity soon. My situation now has to be different."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    James Milner is set to agree a new one-year contract extension at Anfield, according to various reports.
    The 36-year-old is understood to have agreed a reduced wage in order to extend his stay at the Merseyside club, according to The Times and The Athletic.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bayern Munich have seen an opening bid of £21m plus £4m in add-ons rejected by Liverpool for Sadio Mane, according to The Times.
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: Cedric out plz a Spence nastup .toho nemůžeme minout!
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Antonio Conte has told Tottenham to do 'whatever it takes' to sign Djed Spence from Middlesbrough this summer.

(Source: Northern Echo)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @NicoSchira
    Manchester United and Newcastle have shown interest and asked info for Adrien Rabiot with his mother-agent Veronique. Juventus ask €15M to sell the french midfielder.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    to tezko

Gianluca Scamacca has ‘been in the sights’ of Mikel Arteta for months & contacts with Sassuolo have become ‘frenetic’. Arsenal are willing to offer around €35m, while Sassuolo are asking for €50m. Negotiations will enter the ‘hot phase’ in the next few days. [@repubblica]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ten klub je fakt joke
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sky Sports News understands Paris Saint-Germain want Jose Mourinho as their next head coach, but the Portuguese would find it hard to leave Roma.

PSG are considering making a move for Mourinho to replace Mauricio Pochettino if, as expected, he is sacked.

Luis Campos, who worked with Mourinho at Real Madrid, is expected to be confirmed as PSG's new sporting director next week following the departure of Leonardo.

However, Mourinho would find it difficult to leave the Serie A club, who he won the inaugural Europa Conference League with last month, as he is only 12 months into a three-year project.
    PROCKOOP
    PROCKOOP --- ---
    MLOK: To uz nekde probehlo, ze ho nechtej? Mne pripada realny, ze pustej Sterlinga a Gnabry bude nahrada.
    MLOK
    MLOK --- ---
    tohle mu z PL dá tak leda city, který ho nechtěj.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    LYNCH: jasne ze to chceme...fanousci
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: tak to snad chceme vsichni..ted jde o to jestli bude chtit takovouhle dardu tak...bych se nedivil kdyby mu ji dali :D
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Myslím že jsme v užším výběru
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Stephy Mavididi could leave Montpellier this summer. Many clubs have approached his agents including West Ham, Brighton, Southampton, Everton and OM.
    Deal still at early stages but there are good chances for Mavididi to make his move in the coming weeks.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    AC Milan are working on a deal to sign Renato Sanches. Talks with his agent are ongoing.
    (Source: @FabrizioRomano)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: pockej ty si myslis ze by mohl zamirit zpatky do AFC?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Roma are interested in signing midfielder Jesse Lingard when his Manchester United contract expires this month, but West Ham and Everton remain potential suitors. (Gazzetta dello Sport)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: to je nejakejch 300k gbp/tejdne, coz je cca o 100k vic, nez ted bere partey, jakozto nejlip placenej hrac
    (samozrejme, nejaky odhady, rumory atd..)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Leeds have agreed personal terms with RB Salzburg full-back Rasmus Kristensen, pipping Brentford and Dortmund to a move. A deal is now in place for around £10m. He will undergo his medical after the internationals.
    (Source: @mcgrathmike / @FabrizioRomano)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam