• nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Official proposal from Liverpool for Darwin Núñez will be €80m plus add ons for €100m package. Benfica will make a decision soon, while Man United are also in contact with his agent.
    Liverpool are prepared to offer Núñez a five year deal, waiting for Benfica decision.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Liverpool have confirmed that Divock Origi has left the club on a free transfer.
    The Belgian forward is expected to complete a move to AC Milan this summer after winning the Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup and Carabao Cup with the Reds.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @NicoSchira
    Arturo Vidal is almost done to Flamengo. 2-years contract. Expected in the next days the final meeting to close the deal and to sign the contract.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Alessandro Bastoni's agent has been clear with Inter on his plans to stay at the club this summer, even if Spurs are strongly interested in him.
    Inter will also have new direct talks with Paulo Dybala and his agents to complete the agreement on a free transfer.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    :D

Tottenham are now confident they can persuade Harry Kane to stay at the club for the rest of his career.
    (Source: @TheAthleticUK)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Centre-back James Tarkowski is having a medical at Everton ahead of a free transfer move from Burnley. (The Athletic)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tottenham are working on a deal for Pau Torres and the move will involve Giovani Lo Celso. [Sky Italia]
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: no nevim nevim, jestli to neni jenom daily mail kachna. Prece jenom ty prachy jsou velky a minimalne by se za Maneho muselo ziskat vic nez tech 30mega co nabizi Bayern.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Bayer Leverkusen have agreed to personal teams with Ukrainian winger Mykhaylo Mudryk and the player has undergone a medical [Via - @ManuelVeth].
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Liverpool are determined to sign Darwin Nunez this summer and are prepared to smash their transfer record to sign the Uruguayan striker ahead of Manchester United and Atlético Madrid.
    Benfica want around £85M.

(Source: @DominicKing_DM)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal have made a €50M bid to sign Gabriel Jesus. However, the offer has not convinced #ManCity, who are seeking €60M in order to sanction a sale.
    [@GoalBR via @Sport_Witness]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Todd Boehly is planning a huge move to mark his arrival at Chelsea by going for Matthijs de Ligt from Juventus!
    A €200M transfer budget should be available this summer for Thomas Tuchel.
    (Source: Telegraph)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea are still favourites to sign Sevilla defender Jules Kounde this summer despite interest from Barcelona, according to transfer expert Fabrizio Romano.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tottenham are in talks with Inter Milan to sign central defender Alessandro Bastoni.

Spurs boss Antonio Conte and sporting director Fabio Paratici are keen to get as much of their transfer business done ahead of pre-season.

Bastoni played under Conte when Inter won the Serie A title in 2020/2021.

Bastoni told Rai Sport: "I have two years of my contract with Inter, so I am relaxed. The club hasn’t told me anything. I am just waiting to go on vacation after this and then start pre-season with Inter."
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Roberto De Fanti (Italian super agent): “Sassuolo has rejected Arsenal’s opening offer though. The fee needed, I believe, will be about £50m. Sassuolo has already pushed back offers from clubs in the Premier League – Arsenal, of course, and Newcastle United.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Fiorentina will make an offer of €6m/€7m to Arsenal for Lucas Torreira. If Arsenal refuse the offer then they will move for Grillitsch (@DiMarzio)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United and Bayern Munich are keen on signing Inter Milan full-back Denzel Dumfries this summer.

(Source: Calciomercato)
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Real Madrid have agreed a €100m deal to sign the defensive midfielder Aurelién Tchouaméni from Monaco

- guardian
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    An agreement between Sergi Roberto and Barcelona has been reached to extend the player's contract until June 2023
    (Source: @tjuanmartin)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Luka Modrić's contract extension at Real Madrid will be made official in the next 24 hours.
    It’s scheduled for tomorrow at the Bernabéu with Florentino Perez.
    (Source: @FabrizioRomano)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam