• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    FRANZIMOORE
    FRANZIMOORE --- ---
    ASYD: na Itálii jo, v Premier league to bere kdekdo :) Vychází to tak na 120k liber týdně
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    slusny plat
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    AC Milan are pushing to get Rafa Leão's new contract done and sealed as soon as possible - new round of talks expected in the next days with player's laywer in Milano.
    Milan are now offering more than €7m net salary per season, add-ons included.
    FRANZIMOORE
    FRANZIMOORE --- ---
    HAVANA: ze dvou nejlepších hráčů :)
    Na Sona nezapomínat..
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United are holding talks with Inter Milan over a £35m deal to sign Netherlands right-back Denzel Dumfries.

(Source: TuttoMercatoWeb)
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    🚨 the Daily Briefing - Arsenal's Declan Rice talks confirmed, major Chelsea decision imminent, Newcastle eye three big names, and more
    https://caughtoffside.substack.com/p/the-daily-briefing-arsenals-declan
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Takže z nejlepšího hráče co kdy měli, a měli ho dlouho, dokázali vytěžit jedno finále LM. And thats all.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tottenham Hotspur will NOT block a third attempt for Harry Kane to leave the club in the summer.
    The Spurs striker is NOT engaging in talks over a new contract with Spurs.
    [Via @POKeefe1]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: [Dharmesh Sheth] Arsenal have made initial contact with Bayer Leverkusen over Moussa Diaby. Leverkusen do not want to sell mid-season.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Facundo Torres reveals: "Orlando confirmed to me that there was contact with Arsenal, but then I left for the World Cup... we will see now how it goes", tells 90min
    "I would love to play in Europe. It’s a dream I’ve had since I was a kid", Torres added.
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: Sterlinga kupoval Tuchel ne?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Leverkusen's Moussa Diaby is a topic at Arsenal. The 23-year-old Frenchman is under contract with the Werkself until 2025, so it should be expensive.' [@SkySports Germany @Sky_Marc]

but then

[Manuel Veth] On Moussa Diaby to Arsenal. Price will be the same, if not more than Mykhaylo Mudryk. Leverkusen could have generated €70m last summer and the Mudryk deal is now considered the new benchmark.

lol
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    HAVANA: to rikal "anglican" kdyz resili balup Spurs nejakym sejkem. ten chtel jen podil cca 20% ale majitelé Slepic chcou prodat komplet celej klub, ale to zas šejk nemůže pac uz vlastni PSG
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    Hele, a to je ta samá skupina co vlastní psg a chtěla i spurs?
    To budou muset nějak ochcat, protože jsou nějaký pravidla pro majitele klubu v jedný soutěži...
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    RUDIE: dnesni tiskovka: With social media speculation (nothing more) suggesting that Liverpool could be nearing a takeover, Klopp was asked whether he had been in discussions with Fenway Sports Group regarding a possible sale.
    “Yes, but nothing for you actually!
    “What could I tell you about that? Nothing.”
    .))
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: lol, to bude krasny jeste
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Qatar are giving priority to buying Liverpool Football Club. The interest is serious but the deal is not complete at this present moment. 🇶🇦
    We will see in the next few days.

(Source: @Qatari)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea are willing to listen to offers for winger Raheem Sterling, despite him only moving to Stamford Bridge last summer. (Football Insider)

Project
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Musej ale počkat až jim je někdo vyskautuje :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea now want to sign Noni Madueke.
    Discussions have already started with PSV but no agreement between the clubs yet.

(Source: @FabrizioRomano)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam