• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: Draha svanda
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: potřebujem trošku konkurenci pro ramsdalea, aby na něj zatlacil...což bohužel turner nebyl.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Harry Kane may decide to buy himself out of the final year of his Tottenham contract to help the move to Bayern.

The figure is believed to be around £20.6M.

(Source: @BILD)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    An unnamed club, not named Chelsea, has bid over £80m for Moisés Caicedo and it’s been rejected by Brighton. Reports, @TheAthletic.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    LYNCH: Tak to by teda byl kurva druhej golman… imo nefunguje
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: jakoze Turner na to prostě nemá ne? aka druzí gólmani nám moc nejdou
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    West Ham remain the only Premier League club who have not signed a single player this summer.

There is tension between David Moyes and the club’s new technical director Tim Steidten, reports @guardian_sport.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Auston Trusty leaves Arsenal and he’s joining Sheffield United on permanent move, deal agreed 🔴⚪️🇺🇸

Arsenal will receive £5m fee, as first reported by @RyanTaylorSport.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Understand David Raya has reached an agreement in principle with Arsenal on personal terms 🚨🔴⚪️ #AFC

Brentford have been informed by player side that he wants to join Arsenal — and talks between clubs over formula/price are now expected to accelerate.

[Romano]

Furt nechapu o co tady jde
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Kazde leto aspon jedna otravna kauza

Mbappé can no longer activate the option to extend his PSG contract until June 2025. ⚠️ The deadline of July 31st is over, the option has expired!

The contract officially expires in June 2024 now.

Kylian Mbappe remains up for sale.
    O_THREE
    O_THREE --- ---
    Al Hilal have made an offer worth €140m to Napoli for striker Victor Osimhen 😲
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Balogun is the top target for Inter to replace Lukaku. Arsenal want more than 40m euros. Inter want to finish it at 35-40m euros

(@FabrizioRomano )
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea have reached an agreement in principle with AS Monaco to sign defender Axel Disasi. #CFC set to pay #ASMonaco ~€45m for 25yo France int’l. Right centre-back option. Fofana out for considerable period due to knee injury @TheAthleticFC
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal exploring deal to sign Brentford goalkeeper David Raya. No bid yet but #BrentfordFC aware of interest. #FCBayern also pursuing but 27yo keen to join #AFC. #NFFC considering Matt Turner; gap in valuations but dialogue ongoing @TheAthleticFC
    PROCKOOP
    PROCKOOP --- ---
    ASYD: dobře je poždímali
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United will pay Atalanta fixed fee of €75m + €10m add-ons for Rasmus Hojlund. 20yo Denmark striker has agreed 5+1yr contract - still needs to be finalised. #Atalanta were seeking €90m, but #MUFC secured a package worth €85m @TheAthleticFC
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    West Ham United have had a £20m bid turned down for James Ward-Prowse, confirms Southampton Director of Football Jason Wilcox
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Nicola Vlašić: “I’m fed up with this dead-end situation. We all know, you first, that I’m not considered an important player here, I’m just one of many in the reserve group. I returned to London respecting the call-up with great fairness and I am training every day with the utmost professionalism, but this cannot be the solution.

I’ve been telling you for two months that I want to play for Torino, that I no longer want to stay at West Ham under these conditions, on the sidelines.

And also, that my own family never wants to go back to live in England.

And also, that I’m not interested in evaluating other market hypotheses, if ever there were. Your behaviour is incomprehensible. I know that Torino has already offered you €9m for a long time, an important figure, respectful of my value and your needs. But you don’t intend to negotiate with Torino, you repeat that it’s not enough, but you still don’t communicate to the Italian club what the right figure is, in your opinion.

I’m worried: I will continue training with great seriousness, but it cannot go on like this.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Manchester United reject £20m offer from West Ham to sign Harry Maguire permanently. David Moyes keen on England centre-back but unlikely #WHUFC will push again amid feeling 30yo wants to fight for #MUFC place + salary also an issue @TheAthleticFC
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Sadio Mané to Al Nassr, here we go! Deal in place between the two clubs, Bayern have accepted the verbal proposal after advanced talks yesterday
    Paperwork to be checked on player side and then medical will be booked, deal will be done.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ousmane Dembélé is VERY CLOSE to signing for PSG!

Advanced discussions between the two parties. The 26-year-old has a release clause of €50M before July 31, rising to €100M after that date.
    (Source: @FabriceHawkins)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam