• nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Understand Al Arabi are on the verge of reaching an agreement with PSG for Marco Verratti!
    Negotiations at very advanced stages between the two clubs.
    There are details left to be clarified on Verratti’s contract, so still some work to do on player side.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Tak to přišlo o rok dřív než obvykle :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    The leaders of Bayern Munich are already irritated by Thomas Tuchel and his remarks over transfers and his players. 🇩🇪
    (Source: @SPORTBILD)
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: lol
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Gareth Southgate is set to leave the England job after the Euros and the FA may try to lure Pep Guardiola for the job.
    (@SamiMokbel81_DM)
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: trapná cenovka
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    HAVANA: cywe okamzite hned ani bych nemrknul
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Hehe. My sme schopný prodat frajera za 2m i do Arábie :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: Nicolas Pépé has recieved a proposal from AL Shabab. Arsenal are looking for fee around £2m. Negotiations are ongoing to complete the deal.
    [@TheSecretScout_]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Davinson Sánchez to Galatasaray, here we go! Agreement reached with Spurs on fee between €10/15m with add-ons included
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @NicoSchira
    Done Deal and confirmed! Nicolas Pepe to Besiktas from Arsenal.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Sevilla are now set to announce Sergio Ramos as new signing after deal agreed on Sunday
    Contract until June 2024 with option for further season. Ramos will be part of the UCL list.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    FC Lorient chose not to sign Donny van de Beek because they didn’t appreciate his behaviour/attitude towards them this summer. ❌🇳🇱

In mid-August, the player refused to speak to the French club even though they had agreed a loan with Manchester United. 🇫🇷🚫

But at around 10pm on deadline day, the player and his agents got back in touch with Lorient… to tell them that they were finally open to discussion. 😒

The leaders of Lorient did not appreciate this and chose not to move forward - so he remains at Manchester United for now.

(Source: @lequipe )
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    The Glazer family will take Manchester United OFF the market.

They'll try to sell again in 2025, when they hope financial and ‘environmental’ factors may attract more bidders.

Source with long-standing close ties to the Glazer family: "The Glazers are thick-skinned and won’t be influenced by any negative fan reactions."

(Source: @MailSport)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    João Palhinha was shocked by what happened yesterday. The player was convinced he would join Bayern. He completed his medical, did media duties with the Bayern shirt and the contracts were ready. Fulham tried for different players (Fofana, Højbjerg, McTominay) but couldn't reach an agreement by 18:00. Palhinha was in shock and Thomas Tuchel wasn't happy at all with the situation. The coach has been insisting on a defensive midfielder for a long time, but the club only really moved for Palhinha in deadline day

[@FabrizioRomano]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    A taky ze je full of shit
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    HAVANA: A že na něj dělá deset nebo dvacet dalších lidí
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Tak nikdo nepochybuje o tom, že Romano není novinář, ale noviny
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tak urcite

🗣️ Fabrizio Romano: “How do I get some transfer info? A lot of players are directly texting me, or I’m texting them too to ask for information.

Sometimes they tell me ‘please can you say something about me because I want to leave the club?’.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Barcelona have agreed loan deals for Joao Cancelo and Joao Felix! ✅

#BBCFootball #DeadlineDay
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam