• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Chelsea are in danger of breaching FFP rules - unless they raise at least £100m by the end of June.

Their recent transfer activity could see them penalised ever further if they have broken PSR, with the club not allowed to make a loss of more than £105m over a three-year period.

(Source: @talkSPORT)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Sevilla have announced that Manchester United's Hannibal Mejbri will not be considered for selection for the foreseeable future.

(Source: @RichFay)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Roma have set their sights on hiring Jürgen Klopp to replace José Mourinho as coach of the Serie A team this summer.

(Source: Il Messaggero)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @David_Ornstein:

Arsenal admire Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall.

However, Brighton are already in negotiations with Leicester City, who want £30m. Brentford in the race, too.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Martín Zubimendi is Bayern's priority target for the midfield in the summer. However, the club will face tough competition from Arsenal for the player - coach Mikel Arteta has already spoken to him and Zubimendi can imagine a move if Arsenal get serious

[@altobelli13, @cfbayern]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @HatamDaddy
    Inter have reached full verbal agreement with Mehdi Taremi on a 2+1 year contract.
    Porto Striker to sign pre-contract with the Italian club after the Asian Cup, and will join Nerazzurri as a free agent in June
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Inter have received several offers for Valentín Carboni, €20M from a team in England, €10-15M from Italian clubs, but Inter won’t even negotiate. Carboni is considered untouchable.

[@MatteMoretto via @marifcinter]
    MLOK
    MLOK --- ---
    ASYD: 18m mi nepřijde strašně málo za věčně zraněnýho hráče, kterýmu bude v únoru 32
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Newcastle could sell Callum Wilson for just £18million in the final week of the January transfer window, with Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United all alerted to his availability. [@NizaarKinsella]
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    Podle informací Sport.cz je transfer plzeňského záložníka Pavla Buchy do týmu americké MLS FC Cincinnati dojednán. Vedení Viktorie souhlasilo s odstupným ve výši 1,55 milionu eur (přibližně 38 milionů korun).
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    RUDIE: kam jinam haha arsenalu by slusel
    RUDIE
    RUDIE --- ---
    ASYD: kam? United?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    With Leon Goretzka’s game time in Bavaria continuing to diminish, the midfielder is looking to leave Bayern Munich and move to the Premier League. (Bild)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Atlético and Antwerp have reached an agreement on Arthur Vermeeren - 27 million euros
    (@niels_27)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Victor Osimhen: “I have already made my decision on the next step to do at the end of the season”.

“I already made up my mind. I already have my plan, I know what I want to do, the next step I want to take.”
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    West Ham reach agreement with Manchester City to sign Kalvin Phillips on loan until summer. Personal terms no issue + #WHUFC covering full salary. Juventus exploring but no agreement to date. Flying back to UK with #MCFC squad @TheAthleticFC
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: ASYD: Neni Shadab jako Shabab takze by to melo bejt v pohodě:D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD:
    1. Saudi owned Newcastle, is experiencing FFP issues.
    2. AL-Shadab, a Saudi-owned club, bids for a NUFC player, providing them with a lifeline.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @JacobsBen
    Al-Shabab and Newcastle have reached a provisional agreement over Miguel Almiron. It's understood Almiron is open to the move, but the deal is not done yet
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    anchester United are interested in signing Ajax striker Brian Brobbey in the January transfer window, according to Sky Germany

Brobbey has 40 goals and 11 assists in 101 appearances for Ajax, with his current contract not due to expire until June 2027
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam