• diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Frajer co loni přišel za 100mega a dostal smlouvu na 8let. To se bude prodávat samo :D
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Mykhailo Mudryk could leave Chelsea as the club continues to pursue Crystal Palace winger Michael Olise.

(Source: Football Insider)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @JacobsBen:
    Arsenal and AC Milan are tracking Youssouf Fofana.
    The 25 year-old is expected to leave Monaco this summer with a deal likely for over £15m.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @FabrizioRomano
    Atlético Madrid have rejected today formal bid from Chelsea for Samu Omorodion around €30m plus add-ons up to €40m package.
    Chelsea keep considering Omorodion and Jhon Durán as options for new striker.
    Atlético Madrid insist on their plan to keep Samu Omorodion.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Asi druhy prichod Krista to vypada
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    kdo to vubec je?
    LYNCH
    LYNCH --- ---
    ASYD: jde do united
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    dafuq, co to je za klauni?!?
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @RaiSport journalist Ciro Venerato — Arsenal will make an attempt to sign Victor Osimhen ‘in the next few days’, however, it will be a ‘lower sum’ than his €130m release clause. Napoli will have to ‘evaluate the pros & cons’ of the offer for Osimhen, who dreams of playing in the Premier League.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    okolo toho bude hodne zabavy v lete
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    do toho jeste jeho agent pousti tohle:

Kvaratskhelia’s agent Jugeli: “We want to leave Napoli, but now we're all waiting for the Euro 2024”.

“With Conte, Napoli have big plans. I'm sure they will qualify to the Champions League again next season and fight for the Scudetto. But that doesn't mean that Kvaratskhelia wants to stay there, I don't mean it”.

“I didn't talk with Khvicha about this issue, the most important thing for him is National team”.

“Our goal is the team that plays in the Champions League. The worst thing is that if he stays here, Khvicha will lose 1 year because of that… we are worried”, told Sport Imedi.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    ASYD: au

Napoli statement.

“After Kvaratskhelia’s camp statement, we want to remind that he’s under contract until June 2027”.

“Kvaratskelia is NOT for sale”.

“Player’s agents do NOT decide where they are going, but it’s Napoli deciding when they are under contract”.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Kvaratskhelia’s father: “I don't want Khvicha to stay in Napoli”, told Sport Imedi.

“He worked with 4 different coaches in 1 year, this worries me a lot — he will decide for himself, although it's uncomfortable for me”.

“I haven't talked to Khvicha about this topic, I'm not going to until the end of the Euro 2024”.
    HAVANA
    HAVANA --- ---
    ASYD: Tam je dobrý že onana asi bude chtít pryč a everton prodávat musí
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    [Shamoon Hafez BBC] Arsenal have made contact with Everton over the availability of midfielder Amadou Onana, as first reported by @joe_thomas18. Would need an offer of £50m+ for the Toffees to consider selling the Belgium midfielder.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Arsenal midfielder Thomas Partey is close to finalising a move to Saudi Arabia.

(Source: ESPN)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Michael Olise's £60M release clause at Crystal Palace can only be triggered by clubs qualified for the Champions League, which complicates the deal for Chelsea.

(Source: @TeleFootball)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Nuri Şahin will become the new head coach of Dortmund. Official announcement expected soon. 🇹🇷

(Source: @GraemeBailey)
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    After securing the signing of Kylian Mbappé, Real Madrid’s next target is to try to sign Bayern Munich full-back Alphonso Davies, sources have told ESPN.
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Mason Greenwood to Juventus can be done for €30m+ bonus to Manchester United.

The deal could be finalized after selling Chiesa or Soulé.

[@DiMarzio]
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam