• události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ASYDThe Rumour Mill - moneyball
    Prestupove obdobi ve fotbale se hemzi zarucenyma zpravama o tom kam jaky hvezdny i neznamy hrac prestoupi... vsechno je jasne a podepsane... a stejne je to nakonec totalni vymysl nekompetetntnich novinaru a jejich "zarucenych zdroju" jinymi slovy - skvela zabava na leto (a leden) kdyz ma fotbal dovolenou

rozbalit záhlaví
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @David_Ornstein
    Real Madrid and Arsenal close to an agreement for the permanent transfer of Martin Odegaard. Not a done deal but that’s the direction of travel. 22y Norway attacking midfielder didn’t train with main #RMFC group today.
    KYTT
    KYTT --- ---
    Steal

Man Utd finalising signing of Raphael Varane from Real Madrid. Agreements in place with 28yo & #RMFC. Price £35m + add-ons but Real to pay La Liga solidarity so cost to #MUFC £34m + add-ons. Deal 4yr + 1. Medical unclear due to quarantine @TheAthleticUK
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    @David_Ornstein
    Man Utd increasingly confident of signing Raphael Varane from Real Madrid. Talks with 28yo at advanced stage & clubs contact intensifying. #MUFC pushing for fee below €50m. Won’t be signing new deal so #RMFC need to sell or lose for free
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Tottenham close to agreeing deal for Spain left-back Sergio Reguilon on permanent transfer from Real Madrid. Not done but highly possible. Man Utd have also held discussions for 23yo but no agreements with him or #RMFC [The Athletic]
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Ornstein

Arsenal set to win race to sign William Saliba. Close to completion after Saint Etienne centre-back opted for #AFC. Loan back to #ASSE next season. Also working on loan for Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos & continue pursuit of Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney #RMFC #CelticFC
    ASYD
    ASYD --- ---
    Kurva ja ho tak chci

Real Madrid midfielder Mateo Kovacic on his future: “I believe I’ll play more, whether in Real or somewhere else. Now is the time for me to play. Offers? I am under contract with Real and I wish not to comment on other clubs.” #RMFC
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam