Zwischenfall, 2004
    PASHWAKA
    PASHWAKA --- ---

Stella Geppert
    - - - -

PARASITIC RELATIONSHIPS AND DIALOGUES, 2002
    Installation in the subway ‚Alexanderplatz’, Berlin
    62 pillows, metal, lacquer

Over a period of two weeks I spend some time observing people in the subway. I watched how they walked and how they responded to the architecture and structure of the station: What directions were the people travelling in? And where were they briefly stopping?

I was interested in how the people related to the architecture around them, even if they were there only for a minute – for example: how they would lean on the handrails, pillars or the random boxes that one finds on the platform? These are places where people create private space without any physical effort, casually and at short notice. I have noticed that some areas of the station are used more frequently than others and that all are used in a different way.
    I have decided to emphasize these different places in the subway station by positioning cushions in different sizes; these cushions reflect how frequently these places are used.

The cushions are not striking, but they are certainly noticeable when used. Because these were the favorite places of visitors in the station, the cushions were used a great deal. The moment of “casual use” and the action of leaning were both carried out more intensely: The passers-by settled themselves into the cushions: reading, lolling, lounging, dreaming etc.. Or they themselves became interested observers of the what happened in the subway station, just as I was. It was not obvious that this installation was meant to be art, since its design was influenced by the design in Berlin’s public transport system. Taken as a whole, the 62 cushions form a super ordinate system of unusual ‘functional markings’.

http://www.stella-geppert.de
    PASHWAKA
    PASHWAKA --- ---

Antonia Low
    - - - -

Jugend forscht II, Künstlerforum Bonn 2005
    A luminous installation is made out of numorous black and white multiple plugs, lamps, clamps and luster terminals. The cables are cut up to unravel the inner blue, black and yellow-green leads and they are arranged to form a chaotic ornament from the ceiling to the floor. With different temperature shining light bulps illuminate the floor around the installation.
    Please see the previous descriptions of the surrounding art pieces.

Matratzenmonster, Klara Wallner Galerie 2006
    Two metal structures from a building-site hold a soft upholstered cushion between their sides. From the cushion dangles a string. By pulling this a lullaby sounds from the inside of the soft material. Gradually the string crawls back into the cushion and the music ceases.

A Selection of Lamps, Artforum Berlin 2006
    A selection of lamps is created for the artfair in Berlin.

Quasielektras, Galleri Christina Wilson Kopenhagen (DK), 2006
    Four white structures made from cut-up cables and multiple plugs hang from the gallery’s ceiling. The cables’s plastic skin is twisted up and fixed by cable ties forming little doodles. The inner blue, brown and yellow-green leads twist out from the inside. One of the cable leads from the plug socket of an multiple plug into a connector of an ajoining multiple plug carrying an additional switch. By turning this switch a short-circuit is produced and the entire gallery breaks down. This cable structure can be seen as the black sheep among the white structures.

Air Traffic, CD covers for Air Traffic, 2007
    5 installations are set up in the different rooms of an entire house. in these installations objects are connected to another by nylon strings. The photos of these installations are produced as one album and four single covers for the band Air Traffic. Produced by EMI, London

http://www.antonialow.com/
    KHALAVERA
    KHALAVERA --- ---
    NOIK: žeby nějaký Dürer? :)
    NOIK
    NOIK --- ---
    KHALAVERA: kdo najde originály vahrává čekuládu!:)
    KHALAVERA
    KHALAVERA --- ---
    KHALAVERA
    KHALAVERA --- ---
    Robert de Saint Phalle

http://www.desaintphalle.net/
    KHALAVERA
    KHALAVERA --- ---
    KHALAVERA
    KHALAVERA --- ---
    Hreinn Friðfinnsson

'8 Drops', 2005

'Impromptu', 1997
    (leftovers of the day from the studio of the artist)

Placement
    KHALAVERA
    KHALAVERA --- ---
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam