MIKRON
    MIKRON --- ---
    KHALAVERA: tak tohle je super
    PASHWAKA
    PASHWAKA --- ---
    KHALAVERA
    KHALAVERA --- ---
    Maximum Sorrow (Kevin Bewersdorf)

Google Image Search Result for "Titanic" printed onto a pillow by Walgreens.com

http://www.maximumsorrow.com
    KHALAVERA
    KHALAVERA --- ---
    PASHWAKA
    PASHWAKA --- ---
    KHALAVERA: dobre on., ja mel pocit, ze internetama prolitl jen ten strom.,
    PASHWAKA
    PASHWAKA --- ---

Rosemarie Fiore

My oil paintings create a space in which man-made and natural landscapes interact. I am interested in fusing specific landscapes with complex conglomerations of urban infrastructure, failing systems and detritus. I begin the process by painting and responding to the landscape on site. I find these landscapes in upstate New York, Vermont and locally in abandoned lots and construcion sites in the Bronx and Brooklyn. In my studio, I construct sculptures and installations out of found materials, cement, caulking, acrylic paint and Gel Medium. These constructions are arranged and lit. I paint portions of them into the plein-air landscapes. The resulting paintings are hybrid landscapes through which we view our relationship to the natural world around us.

"Yard", 2007, oil on linen, 60 in X 43 in

"Meadow", 2007, oil on canvas, 48 in X 60 in

"Firework Drawings" These large works on paper are made by exploding and containing live fireworks, resulting in bursts of saturated color that are overlaped and collaged into abstract compositions.

"Firework Drawing #15", 2007, lit firework residue, collage on paper, 29 1/2 in x 41 3/4 in

“Firework Drawing #20”, 2007, lit firework residue on paper, cardboard and collage, 38 1/4 in x 50 in

"Death Scenes" My ceramic landscapes create new endings for the cartoon drama of Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner. In the cartoon, the coyote's rudimentary traps backfire. His efforts to catch the bird are always for naught. In my "Death Scenes", the traps succeed forcing the drama to end with the total destruction of the roadrunner.

"Death Scene: While Enjoying a Cliff-top View, the Roadrunner's Throat is Chewed Through", 2003, fired stoneware, 38 in x 16 in x 29 in

"Death Scene: The Roadrunner is Stabbed to Death in a Cactus Patch", 2003, fired stoneware, 20 in x 12 in x 10 in

I created paintings using my hot rod lawn mower. Fiberglass inserts which fit between the blade and the frame of the machine captured bits of grass, paint and books as I ran over 50 self help books and whoopie cushions filled with house paint. A video camera, which was secured to the side of the mower at ground level, recorded the event. A video was created in conjunction with this project. This work was funded by Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA.

"Appetite", 2000, artist with hot-rod mower

"Appetite", 2000, hot-rod mower, self help books, house paint

"Royal Pine Tree" was included in "Yard", an exhibit at Socrates Sculpture Park in Long Island City, NY. It was constructed out of 5,500 Royal Pine car freshners, rebar and a 35 foot telephone pole. It had a very stong odor. This work was funded by Socrates Sculpture Park, Long Island City, NY.

"Royal Pine Tree", 2003, 5,500 Royal Pine car freshners, rebar, telephone poles 28 ft x 7 ft x 7 ft

"Evel Knievel Pinball Paintings" Entire games of pinball were recorded in oil paint while playing my 1979 Evel Knievel pinball machine. As I played, pinballs covered with oil paint moved across vellum fitted to the machine's playboard creating the paintings. A video, "Balls of Steel" is exhibited with the paintings.

Evel Knievel Pinball Machine, 1979

"Evel Knievel Pinball
    Paintings", 2002, Evel Knievel Pinball machine, oil on vellum

"Evel Knievel Pinball
    Paintings", 2002, Evel Knievel Pinball machine, oil on vellum. pinball glass size and shape of machine's playboard

In collaboration with The Lower East Side Print Shop in New York, I completed two variable editions of dry point prints using found graffiti-scratched New York City MTA subway windows as plates. The windows I printed were taken from the Number 33 and 36 cars (The World’s Fair cars, aka Redbird cars). Ink was rubbed into the layered scratches and printed onto light green paper cut to the shape of the windows. The prints were then collaged onto white paper reflecting the location of the windows on the original train. Each print created a unique image that is a visual record of time spent in transit in New York City.

"Subaru Rear Wiper Paintings" were created using the rear windsheild wiper of a Subaru Legacy wagon. Transmission fluid, engine treatment, motor oil and car wax were squirted out of the rear wiper onto paper cut to the size and shape of the Subaru's rear window. The motion of the rear wiper transformed these car fluids into toxic rainbows.

"Subaru Rear Wiper Painting", 1999, Dirty motor oil on paper, size and shape of Subaru rear windsheild

http://www.rosemariefiore.com
    KHALAVERA
    KHALAVERA --- ---
    Paul Casaer

rainbow, 2007

detail

http://www.paulcasaer.com
    NOIK
    NOIK --- ---
    M_ABRAMOVIC
    M_ABRAMOVIC --- ---
    NOIK: haha, ahoj noik. usmial si ma svojim pozdravom. toto je zoznamka? :-))
    KHALAVERA
    KHALAVERA --- ---
    NOIK
    NOIK --- ---
    M_ABRAMOVIC: ahoj marino!
    M_ABRAMOVIC
    M_ABRAMOVIC --- ---
    KHALAVERA: troska stare, ale ano, ano, lubim tie postavicky hodinkoidne.
    KHALAVERA
    KHALAVERA --- ---
    Valerie Hegarty

Unearthed 2008

Rothko Sunset 2007

George Washington Shipwrecked 2007

http://www.guildgreyshkul.com/artist.php?id=116
    PANAAK
    PANAAK --- ---
    MATHEW: no ne ze by to zrovna sakumprask vyresil... ale treba kdyby mu neprasklo to sklo, tak to vubec nikdy neprasklo.. .)
    CHRONOGASTER
    CHRONOGASTER --- ---
    PANAAK: ale prosimte, vzdyt to neni tak jednoduchy.
    MATHEW
    MATHEW --- ---
    PANAAK: marcel to vůbec vyřešil sakumprásk všechno
    PANAAK
    PANAAK --- ---
    NOIK: marcel to pekne nazval 'sitnicove umeni'.. .)
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam