• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    UNCLEANelectronic music (music for free, experimental, techno)
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    jo, von tomu furt jinak rika, ale furt je to to stejny hehehe
    WIL_M
    WIL_M --- ---
    FROHIKEY: hehe, odhad dobrej, ale Dia se dal na electrojazzprogressive, ne? :))
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    to ja sleduju 76 labelu, prave sem si to spocital :) jediny co zatim nedavam sou tipy od dialecta, protoze ocekavam techno hehehe
    WIL_M
    WIL_M --- ---
    FROHIKEY: právě já sosám všechno, občas jsem velice mile překvapenej, naposled třeba s Boby Baby.
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    jako samo sosam jen labely co me zajimaj.... hodne veci jako treba (TROPIC, ...) me moc netankujou, ale zas k tomu pristupuju objektivne - je to dobre napsany/blbe.

mne osobne bavej nejvic: 1BIT WONDER, ARHIVA7, CAMOMILLE, CRAZY LANGUAGE, ELECTROTOXIC, GREEN RAT RECORDS, HOMEWORK, KIKAPU, LEGOEGO, OBSERVATORY, ONE, PLEASE DO SOMETHING, REALAUDIO.CH, RETROPUBLIK, ROBOTOPERA, STADTGRUEN

tzn. experimentalnejc ladeny veci nebo ambienty...
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    zatim sem narazil na jedinou vec, kde neni o co stat... navic ja sem perfekcionista, nemam rad neporadek ;)
    WIL_M
    WIL_M --- ---
    FROHIKEY: brr, za prvý je to fakt velkej balík a mnohdy není hudebně o co stát
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    to ja to archivuju vsechno... po labelech / subdiry jsou pak jednotlivy cat.nr. :)
    WIL_M
    WIL_M --- ---
    PHACATS: já to taky promazávám, ale až po poslechu, žejo. a ten nějak při tomhle množství nezvládám
    PHACATS
    PHACATS --- ---
    WIL_M: Ja treba nechavam na hadru 3 skladby z 50...
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ++label

Persona Isla

V/A - PIR01

Persona_Isla, a Spain based NetLabel, is born today. To
    start we'll release during the next weeks "Persona_Isla 001" [PIR001], containing music from Persona_Isla related Bands such as Crisopa, Architecture,  Dergar, Milieu, Imtech, Paisajes,Lolápomo...Moreover, we are proud to announce the exclusive EP's from Crisopa and Paisajes, expected  to be released during the second semester of 2006.
    Keep in touch!

Velmi prijemna hudba ze Spanelska

1. Lolápomo. Tita
    2. Imtech. Intro&Extro
    3. Architecture. Sonar
    4. Hikikomori. Metacanción
    5. Radio One vs. Dergar. Dergarp           
    6. Paisajes. La Face Cachée
    4. Milieu. Pavilion Nights
    5. Dergar. Summer
    6. Kyle Bobby Dunn. Cozen (Sofake)
    9. Crisopa. Regalos

http://www.persona-isla.net/
    WIL_M
    WIL_M --- ---
    UNCLEAN: woe :) jak mám pak zjistit, že to nestojí za nic? :))
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    WIL_M: nesmis konzumovat vsechno :) jinak se prezeres...
    WIL_M
    WIL_M --- ---
    vychází toho nějak moc, nestačím to ani konzumovat :-/
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ++live

Chris Herbert

resonance fm masaka :)

A long (57 minute) and very hastily assembled collage piece to be broadcast on Resonance FM during the autumn*. The brief was to construct something from field recordings and what came about was a patchwork made from a series of 'sound walks' around the canals close to where I work. This proved to be an almost overwhelming resource - as a city that flourished during the industrial revolution, Birmingham is criss-crossed by waterways and by becoming a lunchtime flaneur I attempted to capture a snapshot of the tragic beauty of these rusting arteries. Just yards from my office I found weird, alien lacunas of nature set against light industrial units, the robust good humour of panel beaters against a backdrop of local radio, the gentle throb of narrow boats, leaking locks and septic lakes.

I'm slightly alarmed at the over-use of running water but there you go, I'm really pleased how it's turned out. Some of it is really pretty.

http://download.yousendit.com/D17D66E44AD95B9B
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ++release

[es20] V/A - Last Dots of a Certain Sound

Intelligent Electronic Emotional Music Compilation:

01) Tonearm - "Hunter-Gatherer"
    02) Maina - "2003 A Terrenal Odissey"
    03) Valkir - "Lite'n Lish Like"
    04) Propergol y Colargol - "Il Covo Club (Ambidextrous remix)"
    05) SM - "New Horizons"
    06) Modul - "Dig It All Man"
    07) Livelectro - "AutoHr"
    08) Reii - "Pulse"
    09) Blondin - "Tropical Heat"
    10) Prince Monaco - "Kisses"
    11) Monokle - "Sensitive"
    12) Gultskra Artikler - "Rybka"
    13) Siba - "Damoty"
    14) Deadline - "Imprudence"
    15) Pavel Pronskiy - "In 24"
    16) Test Pressing - "Novdet"

Listen:
    http://www.electrosound.ru/releases/es20/
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ++release

[plexrecords010] Cyclyk - Calcified

Cyclyk is back on Plex for our tenth reference: Calcified
    An ambitious and demanding but bewitching release. A journey with many colors and surprising outlines. A canvas with heavy atmosphere.

Calcified is not only an addition of tracks but a true succession of minimalist and intimist pictures. Childhood evocation is the subject. Fake naivety that creates a so particular environment, disturbing and familiar at the same time. Concept of minimalism and work on the musical material are, here, a genuinely artistic approach that goes beyond simple cliches of a "minimal or IDM" music. The musician works the roughest texture to find the best imaginative re-creation and the listener wanders in a strange world between sordid hallucination and perfect abstraction.

As usual with Cyclyk, sound is shaped, engraved and leaves its trace in electronica/experimental landscape. Definitely different.

1 - Dish
    2 - Le Nuage Ne Passe Plus
    3 - Driving Circles
    4 - Lithopedion

Download release here
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ++release

[POLY02] Aldo Cadiz - letyzia is music ep

polytone02 is out now
    aldo cadiz has a nice debut on forcetracks. now he shows his musical talent on polytone with great minimalistic techhouse tunes. The high density in these tracks is underlined with clicking grooves and effects which aldo cadiz includes give the music a smooth but also hard driving flow.

http://www.polytone-label.de/poly02.htm
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    ++release

[GRHK 014] Vince - Homónimo

Vince aka Vn-c

Este artista del underground Montevideano despliega su arsenal de emociones sonoras sin establecerse en un genero unico, crea en cada momento musical un lugar para la instrospeccion. Teniendo como denominador comun, entrega total hacia la musica.

Tracklist:

1- I dub you
    2- Despues algo
    3- Noes dugas
    4- Miss 90
    5- Mimnra

http://www.grhk.org
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam