• témata
  • události
  • tržiště
  • diskuze
  • nástěnka
  • přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    UNCLEANelectronic music (music for free, experimental, techno)
    ELECTRICFRET
    ELECTRICFRET --- ---
    HEAVY MENTAL #6 - BRNO FLÉDA - 19/03/08
    Plug'n'pray edition!

Live electronic sick sonic party with: MATKORE (UK), STRANGELET, EVEN THE HILLS HAVE EYES, SONORITY DJ SET, KACICA LYZICIARKA, VJS TVPRODUKT & P.O.P.CORP.

HEAVY MENTAL @ LAST.FM
    WWW.CHERNOBYL.CZ
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ++release

[tube'|019] Embark - Red Horses EP

«Embark is the dance outfit for a french artist duo. They've released an EP before, for the Acrylik Netlabel imprint. Expect an aesthetic twist from our latest releases, because Red Horses pulls you to the dance floor with ease.
    Starting on a shoegaze-like, slightly rock-oriented theme, 'Red Horses' sets the right melodic tone to what will come later. This has 'french electronica' written all over it: crunchy snares, ethnic drums, vintage synth and keyboard effects, 80's bass lines, some vocoder phrases and vocal samples here and there. It takes downtempo to a seemingly nostalgic level. It goes from Chillout to Deep House in a matter of 15 minutes.
    'Aqualandia' picks up where the first track left and takes you to the House floor, nineties style. But you should call it Ambient House, I guess.
    'Before To' heats up the dance floor, so that you can warm up and be prepared to the last track: 'Catch the Light'. A full, close to the ground old-school House killer. Can your feet hold up to the task?» - Pedro Leitão

++download
    P_NE
    P_NE --- ---
    ++release

Retrigger - Jeanie and Caroline

download:
    http://www.twistedego.net/TWE002/TWE002.zip

electro, samlpedelic... similar: messer chups, add n to x

++label
    http://www.egotwister.com
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ++release

[adz003] larkian - droxma_1

++download

jednotrackovka... uzasnej ambientik dronovatej
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    FROHIKEY: *BIG UP* !!!
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    ++release

[owo005] Timitiminono - Microexorcism EP

Timitiminono's debut ep marks an important date in the universe of cryoworks. Timitiminono is the part of David Felix's schizoid personality that represents frustration.

This portugese musician concocted a deep drony ambience of delectable goodness for us to share with our fellow netizens. The first track is microexorcism of sounds so delicate and intricately woven you'll immediately fall into a blissful coma.

The second track invokes a curiosity in the listener, a curiosity which simmers in a bath of sounds and leads you into the light.

Best enjoyed latenights with a good sci-fi book.

++download

uf tak konecne... a to mi to doma lezelo pripraveny asi mesic...
    YARIN
    YARIN --- ---
    ++label

SOCIOPATH Recordings
    http://sociopathrecordings.googlepages.com/

Net label with free downloadable music in Taiwan.
    breakcore/idm/drum'n'bass/hardcore/experimental/leftfield electronica style

ted jsem si zrovna ujel na giBBově albu Oorlas. nic prevratnyho, spis takovej radiovej brejkkór, ale da se. jo a pecka Cantota Can Can je skvele zprasenej yann tiersen, taste it!
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    Mickey Eats Plastic - To Kill The White Glamour - Reworks EP 01

Tihle kluci z Italie proste umi :) IDM rokenrol!

01.i can see the pixels in your eyes [astroid-power up! rmx]
    02.create(!) / six dreams divided [mep rmx]
    03.ellul / freedom [mep rmx]
    04.dorian Concept / exactly as an hypothesis my funk is my identity [mep 2nd round mix]
    05.zucchini drive ft no surrender / a brand new 39 [mep original mix]
    06.every april [naw's amphibious mating season mix]

.zip file (music + artwork)
    .high quality artwork

To Kill The White Glamour - Reworks EP 01
    four remixes by Mickey for Dorian Concept, Ellul, Zucchini Drive and Create(!) plus couple of sweet remixes done for us by Astroid-Power Up! and NAW.
    Artwork by Matias Conduri.

The EP is for free but we'd REALLY appreciate an email by you to tell us you've got it: eatsplastic[at]gmail.com
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    UNCLEAN: tak to posloucham... a moc prijemna zalezitost. du toho z AH pososat vic.
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    Electricwest - Divine De Vice

Pat umi ! Vrele doporucuju, napr. Frohikovi a vsem mirumilovnym IDMkarum :)

Manifesting an angelic sound through adverse emotions creates a dynamic structure to Divine de Vice. On the surface lie alluring tangible synths that glaze arduous and mysterious memories. Softly broken beats fringed at the edges skim across this ever fading finish, condensing the foggy barrier between a burdened past.

Beginning with a tranquil hum, "Before You Know I'm Gone" progresses from its quiet origin with distinctive glitching percussion, soft and effervescent. The unfamiliar melodies of "Hello Stranger" foreshadow the uncertain intentions of our own most powerful vice. "The Crawls" descends deep below a divine surface exposing the ominous workings of the often unseen.

The album is then completely reinterpreted through six various artists as well as a remix by Electricwest. As always, enjoy, and welcome to the new year."

tracklist:

Bruises
    Because of You
    Before You Know I'm Gone
    Hello Stranger
    The Air That Found Us
    Where'd You Go?
    The Crawls
    Bruises (DREXON FIELD canine mix)
    Before You Know I'm Gone (MILIEU redspine mix)
    The Crawls (COUNTERSPARK lonely nights mix)
    The Air That Found Us (ELECTRICWEST blowback mix)
    Bruises (GABRIEL mix)
    Hello Stranger (ELUDER parasite mix)
    Where'd You Go? (DAVID TAGG mall security mix)
    Because Of You (we did this mix by CELER)

ZIPak
    FLACek

a zbytek tady: http://archaichorizon.com/releases/ah022/ah022.html
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    UNCLEAN: vzhledem k tomu, ze posledni podcast meli v roce 2006, tak se na ne nemuzes zlobit. to sme jeste nebyli na svete :)
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    AMALGAM: No pages were found containing "cryoworks". Please try again. :,( :))
    AMALGAM
    AMALGAM --- ---
    ++label

delal jsem si poradek v bookmarcich a podle filtru tady jeste nebyl napr. ACOWO
    http://www.acowo.org/

myslim, ze se trochu zmenili, predtim to mel byt jakysi seznam a portal filtrujici vsechny mozny zajimavy netlabely, ale vypada to, ze se uz soustredi jen na par..
    pribyly pdocasty, sikovnej napad

short info: "The Acowo podcast is essentially a companion to the Acowo blog, a resource for "Introduction of High Quality Netlabels." In other words, Acowo is essentially a site for tracking new releases from a few hand-picked netlabels.

Your host at the weblog is Kengo Miyazaki, and for this site he's picked a few "labels that are dealing with minimal, techno, abstract, experimental, ambient, noise and stuff like that." (from the FAQ). Kengo blogs information about new releases from his chosen labels, including label, artist, album, track information, availability of a donation page or shop, license for the MP3s, and host for the MP3s. There is often additional descriptive information about the artist culled from the source site for the netlabel. To that extent, the Acowo site seems to be a very useful place to find new music of this sort."
    MATHEW
    MATHEW --- ---
    ++label
    ++ release

Various - Sky Diary Edits [zymogen + 12recs.]

Released: 2008
    Genre: Electronic
    Style: guitar grain ambient
    Notes:Total time:38:59

Tracklist:
    Alexandr Vatagin - end of the community
    Darren Mcclure - a sheltered life hazuka mix
    Engine7 - anachronism twilight mix
    Letna - les couleurs
    Bluermutt - ffcc33
    Ibakusha - covalent bond
    Heezen - crashed cars
    Marsen Jules - a sheltered life

http://media.sonicsquirrel.net/zymogen/zym015/zym015_sky_diary_edits.zip
    pass:stung

http://www.zymogen.net/splash.php
    FROHIKEY
    FROHIKEY --- ---
    NOIK: diky za tip. dneska sem si z toho dal prvni 2 releasy a paradicka!
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    exc011: oxy - "Rved. Tha" EP

oxy = Ivan Pavlov ak COH

About 5 years ago I was playing around with a CD given to me in Moscow before a show with Coil. The record is by one band called Zvuki Mu [which I have never been a part of, contrary to what has been stated somewhere on the internet]. On this CD Zvuki Mu is essentially one Pjotr Mamonov who "sings" and "plays guitar". It's totally raw and I had quite some fun transforming the material.. so recently I have been approached by a Russian net-label called Musica Excentrica who was interested to publish something I made. Luckily I haven't deleted the sketches yet and now they're assempled into what that can be called an EP. Anyway to make the story short - here's a new release by myself as oxy [that's yet another Russian word backwards]

CHIN TOWN [TSING TAO]
    ZHUKOV S KIEM
    SNEZHNOST' VOLKOV
    PASHA POSHOL ODIN
    PASHA POSHOL ODIN-ODIN
    BEZ KLUCHA

http://www.rved-tha-ep.ru/en/
    NOIK
    NOIK --- ---
    UNCLEAN
    UNCLEAN --- ---
    LEVOS_BOB: super ! :)
    LEVOS_BOB
    LEVOS_BOB --- ---
    Surreal Madrid presents:
    ok_01 - Disaster in room 208 EP

Music of this ukrainian artist is exactly the same as ukrainian roads. Broken, dirty and dangerous...

RATUS
    RATUS --- ---
    ++release

[one023] - loscil - stases (drones 2001 - 2005)
    Revealing the somber underpinnings of his Loscil recordings, Scott Morgan has given us Stases - A collection of drones based upon the backgrounds of his work for Kranky Records, from 2001 to now.

As with his previous output, Stases follows theme and concept with further reference and meaning given through the title's definition: "..a condition of balance among various forces; motionlessness". Textured, aqueous, warm and pleasingly rich in (often bright) tonality giving us a deeper focus and alternate view into the corners of Morgan's music. Flemingy so surrounding, submersive, and natural - that it becomes easy to forget the complex overtones and flowing mixtures involved in the creation of them.

http://one.dot9.ca/2/releases.php?id=027
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam