• přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    TRAGEDWarhammer 40.000 - Dark Heresy & Rogue Trader
    TRAGED
    TRAGED --- ---
    GREATDRAKE
    GREATDRAKE --- ---
    Rusko se k té Astra Militarum rychle blíží, už chybí jen "Emperor protects".

A ceremonial shipment of an echelon of T-90M Proryv tanks to the #Russian Ministry of Defense was held.
    "The combat vehicles were blessed and drawings and letters from the children to the tank builders, as well as Orthodox icons, were placed inside", states Russian media. https://t.co/6rfPgQzj6V
    HARALD
    HARALD --- ---
    DRUI
    DRUI --- ---
    GREATDRAKE: mam vyhrady u Lorgara, tohle si neumim predstavit jako whiny little bitch clerica :-)
    GREATDRAKE
    GREATDRAKE --- ---
    Nějaký ten vlhký sen o ideálním castu na wh 40k film.

TRAGED
    TRAGED --- ---
    Armies of Mankind: Scale Comparison. From a Humble Guardsman to a Warlord Titan
    https://youtu.be/6I_sQH2W1PE

TRAGED
    TRAGED --- ---
    Armies of Mankind: Scale Comparison. From a Humble Guardsman to a Warlord Titan
    https://youtu.be/6I_sQH2W1PE
    JONY
    JONY --- ---

A pobavilo k tomu tohle :)

"Congratulations Andre, you've completed your basic assassinorum training. It's time for your to specialize."

"Thanks so much Master. I choose to specialize as a Culexus."

"Wonderful, here's your 40kg training helmet. You must wear it at all times to develop the necessary shoulder and neck muscles so you don't accidentally break your neck."

"Wait, wait.... this seems really heavy and awkward. Wouldn't this be better as a backpack or some kind of chest or shoulder harness?"

"Nonsense. That's heretical talk. This helmet has worked for thousands of years and is based off a holy STC. Innovation is heresy. You will wear the 40kg helmet on your head at all times or die, it's as simple as that. Any deviation is heresy, and you will also die."

"Is there perhaps an opening in the Vindicare school? Their gear seems much more reasonable. And certainly easy to just shoot a psyker for 1km distance. No armour saves, penetrates all invulnerable saves. No risk of neck strain, or neck breakage. Seems more like my line of work."

"Now, now, now. Don't be silly. You've chosen the time honoured field of Culexus Assassins. You will develop neck muscles that will make a grox drool with jealousy, or you will die. it's as simple as that."
    JONY
    JONY --- ---
    GREATDRAKE
    GREATDRAKE --- ---
    TRAGED
    TRAGED --- ---
    GREATDRAKE
    GREATDRAKE --- ---
    GREATDRAKE
    GREATDRAKE --- ---
    FRIZER
    FRIZER --- ---
    TRAGED
    TRAGED --- ---
    GREATDRAKE
    GREATDRAKE --- ---
    GREATDRAKE
    GREATDRAKE --- ---
    GREATDRAKE
    GREATDRAKE --- ---
    VALOR:
    Boys jsou pořád boys :) takže kompatibilní budeš.
    Jen s druhoediční armádou samozřejmě postrádáš hodně cool věcí co vyšlo od té doby. Aktuálně se celkem hrají motoorci (trucky, buginy atd.) kdyžtak spíš asi viz pošta ať to tu nespamujeme.
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam