• přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    ALISTAIRAdolf Hitler
    ATOMINATOR
    ATOMINATOR --- ---
    Hitler o Češích

http://www.fronta.cz/dokument/hitler-o-cesich

Mnohem líp snáším, když jsem považován za brutálního. Ostatně jsem toho názoru, že Hácha vejde do dějin svého lidu jako jeden z největších státníků. Tenkrát, v březnu 1939 jsem jim vyhrožoval: jestliže celá věc nebude vyřízena do šesti hodin, zaútočí německá letadla na Prahu. Byl bych se příšerně blamoval, protože v tu dobu byla tak hustá mlha, že žádné letadlo nemohlo vzlétnout. Ve tři bylo jednání s Háchou skončeno. Uvědomil svou vládu a po pětačtyříceti minutách přišla odpověď: Nebude se střílet.

Češi měli poslušnou armádu! Měl jsem určitou obavu, když Hácha přijel, poněvadž byl opravdu nemocný. Jaký povyk by asi zahraniční tisk spustil, kdyby se mu něco stalo! Ale když pak ráno přišel, projevil ducha odporu, který předtím zcela postrádal. Nechtěl, aby jeho ministr zahraničí spolupodepsal. Říkal jsem si: Je právník, co když v Čechách existuje nějaký předpis, že státní akt nemá platnost, jestliže ho nepodepíše ministr zahraničí. Takže jsem trval na ministrově podpisu. Příštího dne v Praze se mě ptal, co to bylo, co z něj udělalo jiného člověka? Byla to injekce profesora Morella!
    OLYFKA
    OLYFKA --- ---
    ATOMINATOR
    ATOMINATOR --- ---

ARFEA
    ARFEA --- ---
    Přímo samozřejmě nic. Společenský dopad je ale zřejmě podobné kategorie jako obsah Hitlerova jména.
    BLAAZEN
    BLAAZEN --- ---
    ARFEA: A co to má společného s Hitlerem ?
    ARFEA
    ARFEA --- ---
    hezký přešlap :)
    http://www.novinky.cz/clanek/142857-svycari-omylem-odvysilali-nacistickou-verzi-nemecke-hymny.html

Švýcarská televize SRG si v pondělí utrhla pořádnou ostudu. Německou hymnu před fotbalovým utkáním Německa s Rakouskem na Euro 2008 doprovodila titulky se starou verzí textu hymny, která se nepoužívá od konce hitlerovské třetí říše.
    18. 6. 2008 14:36

Stanice na chvíli vrátila zpátky čas, když divákům nabídla i text k původní první sloce německé hymny se slovy „Deutschland, Deutschland über alles“. Slova byla v Německu zvlášť populární za vlády nacistů.

Píseň napsal v roce 1841 básník Heinrich Hoffmann z Fallerslebenu. Měla vyjadřovat touhu po sjednocení roztříštěného národa.

Od pádu režimu a konce druhé světové války, zpívali lidé v západní části rozděleného Německa pouze třetí sloku hymny. Část s úvodními slovy „jednota, spravedlnost a svoboda“ se pak v roce 1991 stala oficiálním textem hymny a symbolem sjednocení země.

Pondělní přešlap v živém vysílání švýcarské televize je podle Giona Lindera, editora společnosti Swiss Text, neomluvitelný. Naznačil, že za něj mohou dva mladí sportovní editoři, kteří se nedostatečně připravili. Mluvčí televize se k faux pas odmítl vyjádřit.

Pochopení pro viníky by v jejich situaci zřejmě našli organizátoři nedávného přátelského utkání mezi Českou republikou a Litvou. Litevský tým totiž na stadiónu v Praze před zápasem uvítali lotyšskou hymnou.

Litevci zřejmě nevěřili vlastním očím, když v bulletinu před utkáním uviděli na titulní stránce vyobrazenou lotyšskou státní vlajku, uvnitř si přečetli, že hlavním městem Litvy je Riga a místo fotografie své reprezentace spatřili lotyšský výběr. Pod střechou stadiónu visela nejen během prezentace lotyšské hymny obrácená litevská vlajka žlutým pruhem dolů.
    ALISTAIR
    ALISTAIR --- ---
    Dopis čumáčka Dawkinse jednomu rozzlobenému židovi

Dear Mr J

Michael Shermer forwarded me a letter from you which suggests that you have unfortunately been taken in by Ben Stein's mendacious and/or ignorant suggestion that Darwin is somehow to blame for Hitler. I hope you will not mind if I write to you and try to undo this grievous error.

1. I deeply sympathize with you for the loss of your relatives in the Holocaust. Nevertheless, I don't think that could really be said to justify the tone of your letter to Michael Shermer, who is a kind and decent man, as even you seemed to concede in your second letter to him, and the very antithesis of a Nazi sympathizer.

Now I truly understand who you atheists and darwinists really are! You people believe that it was okay for my great-grandparents to die in the Holocaust! How disgusting. Your past article about the Holocaust was just window dressing. We Jews will fight to keep people like you out of the United States!

Just look at those words of yours. Probably you regret them by now. I certainly hope so, but I'll continue to write my letter to you, on the assumption that you still feel at least a part of what you wrote.

2. Hitler's horrible opinions were not all that unusual for his time, not just in Germany but throughout Europe, including my own country of Britain, by the way. What singled Hitler out was the fact that he somehow managed to come to power in one of Europe's leading nations, which was also one of the world's most technologically advanced nations. Hitler had a lot of support in Germany. His horrible bidding was done by millions of ordinary German footsoldiers, and the great majority of them were Christians. Many were Lutheran, and many (like Hitler himself) were Roman Catholic. Very few were atheists, and whatever else Hitler was he most certainly was not an atheist. It is sometimes said that Hitler only pretended to be Catholic, in order to win the Church's support for his regime. In this he was very largely successful. So, whether or not Hitler was himself a true Catholic (as he often claimed) the Church bears a heavy responsibility for what happened. And Hitler himself used religion to justify his anti-Semitism. For example, here is a typical quotation, from the end of Chapter 2 of Mein Kampf.

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

Hitler's obscene anti-Semitism was able to hold sway in Germany because there was a deeply embedded history of anti-Semitism in Germany, and indeed in Europe generally.

3. Going further back in history, where do we think the toxic anti-Semitism of Hitler, and of the many Germans whose support gave him power, came from? You can't seriously think it came from Darwin. Anti-Semitism has been rife in Europe for many many centuries, positively encouraged by most Christian churches, including especially the two that dominate Germany. The Roman Catholic Church has notoriously persecuted Jews as "Christ-killers". While, as for the Lutherans, Martin Luther himself wrote a book called On the Jews and their Lies from which Hitler quoted. And Luther publicly said that "All Jews should be driven from Germany." By the way, do you hear an echo of those words in your own letter to Michael Shermer, "We Jews will fight to keep people like you out of the United States." Don't you feel just a twinge of shame at those truly horrible words of yours? Don't you feel that, as a Jew, you should feel especially regretful that you used those words?

4. Now, to the matter of Darwin. The first thing to say is that natural selection is a scientific theory about the way evolution works in fact. It is either true or it is not, and whether or not we like it politically or morally is irrelevant. Scientific theories are not prescriptions for how we should behave. I have many times written (for example in the first chapter of A Devil's Chaplain) that I am a passionate Darwinian when it comes to the science of how life has actually evolved, but a passionate ANTI-Darwinian when it comes to the politics of how humans ought to behave. I have several times said that a society based on Darwinian principles would be a very unpleasant society in which to live. I have several times said, starting at the beginning of my very first book, The Selfish Gene, that we should learn to understand natural selection, so that we can oppose any tendency to apply it to human politics. Darwin himself said the same thing, in various different ways. So did his great friend and champion Thomas Henry Huxley.

5. Darwinism gives NO support to racism of any kind. Quite the contrary. It is emphatically NOT about natural selection between races. It is about natural selection between individuals. It is true that the subtitle of The Origin of Species is "Or the preservation of favoured races in the struggle for life" but Darwin was using the word "race" in a very different sense from ours. It is totaly clear, if you read past the title to the book itself, that a "favoured race" meant something like 'that set of individuals who possess a certain favoured genetic mutation" (although Darwin would not have used that language because he did not have our modern concept of a genetic mutation).

6. There is no mention of Darwin in Mein Kampf. Not one single, solitary mention, not one mention in any of the 27 chapters of this long and tedious book. Don't you think that, if Hitler was truly influenced by Darwin, he would have given him at least one teeny weeny mention in his book? Was he, perhaps, INDIRECTLY influenced by some of Darwin's ideas, without knowing it? Only if you completely misunderstand Darwin's ideas, as some have definitely done: the so-called Social Darwinists such as Herbert Spencer and John D Rockefeller. Hitler could fairly be described as a Social Darwinist, but all modern evolutionists, almost literally without exception, have been vocal in their condemnation of Social Darwinism. This of course includes Michael Shermer and me and PZ Myers and all the other evolutionary scientists whom Ben Stein and his team tricked into taking part in his film by lying to us about their true intentions.

7. Hitler did attempt eugenic breeding of humans, and this is sometimes misrepresented as an attempt to apply Darwinian principles to humans. But this interpretation gets it historically backwards, as PZ Myers has pointed out. Darwin's great achievement was to look at the familiar practice of domestic livestock breeding by artificial selection, and realise that the same principle might apply in NATURE, thereby explaining the evolution of the whole of life: "natural selection", the "survival of the fittest". Hitler didn't apply NATURAL selection to humans. He was probably even more ignorant of natural selection than Ben Stein evidiently is. Hitler tried to apply ARTIFICIAL selection to humans, and there is nothing specifically Darwinian about artificial selection. It has been familiar to farmers, gardeners, horse trainers, dog breeders, pigeon fanciers and many others for centuries, even millennia. Everybody knew about artificial selection, and Hitler was no exception. What was unique about Darwin was his idea of NATURAL selection; and Hitler's eugenic policies had nothing to do with natural selection.

8. Mr J, you have been cruelly duped by Ben Stein and his unscrupulous colleagues. It is a wicked, evil thing they have done to you, and potentially to many others. I do not know whether they knowingly and wantonly perpetrated the falsehood that fooled you. Perhaps they genuinely and sincerely believed it, although other actions by them, which you can read about all over the Internet, persuade me that they are fully capable of deliberate and calculated deception. You are perhaps not to be blamed for swallowing the film's falsehoods, because you probably assumed that nobody would have the gall to make a whole film like that without checking their facts first. Perhaps even you will need a little more convincing that they were wrong, in which case I urge you to read it up and study the matter in detail -- something that Ben Stein and his crew manifestly and lamentably failed to do.

With my good wishes, and sympathy for the losses your family suffered in the Holocaust.

Yours sincerely

Richard Dawkins
    OLYFKA
    OLYFKA --- ---
    World War II

One of the earliest uses of methamphetamine was during World War II when the German military dispensed it under the trade name Pervitin.[4] It was widely distributed across rank and division, from elite forces to tank crews and aircraft personnel. Chocolates dosed with methamphetamine were known as Fliegerschokolade ("flyer's chocolate") when given to pilots, or Panzerschokolade ("tanker's chocolate") when given to tank crews. From 1942 until his death in 1945, Adolf Hitler was given frequent intravenous injections of methamphetamine by his personal physician, Theodor Morell as a treatment for depression and fatigue. It is possible that it was used to treat Hitler's speculated Parkinson's disease, or that his Parkinson-like symptoms which developed from 1940 onwards were related to use of methamphetamine.[5]
    COLOMAN
    COLOMAN --- ---
    no, ja tez pocul, ze vrcholovy fasouni aj s Adolfom si radi poevokovali...
    ATOMINATOR
    ATOMINATOR --- ---
    Včera jsem viděl nějakou knihu o nacistickém okultismu (takových už jsou kupy) a zaujala mě tam zmínka, že snad Hitler užíval před válkou peyotl. Ale sami psali, že je to takové JPP.
    OLYFKA
    OLYFKA --- ---
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CBMjP6o-aa4&feature=related
    anal cunt - hitler was a sensitive man
    PATISLAV
    PATISLAV --- ---
    JESSIEATREIDES:neužeň si psotník..
    ALISTAIR
    ALISTAIR --- ---
    To je v pohode, ja na svym genderu nijak zvlast netrvam :)
    JESSIEATREIDES
    JESSIEATREIDES --- ---
    SMALLRICCIO: ALISTAIR je MAJITEL diskuze
    GUMBA
    GUMBA --- ---
    SMALLRICCIO: Co to leti za bombarder (sikovne se ukryvajici ve slunci) na tom prvnim obrazku?
    ALISTAIR
    ALISTAIR --- ---
    ARFEA: Výtečně! Víc takových příspěvků :)
    ARFEA
    ARFEA --- ---
    ARFEA
    ARFEA --- ---
    CANCER PREVENTION STRATEGY

Perhaps because his mother died from cancer, Adolf developed a deep interest in health related issues - particularly cancer.

Ground-breaking research on diseases was done in Germany, partly with private funding from Adolf Hitler who commissioned a study at the University of Jena to determine whether there was a link between lung cancer and smoking. Research results proved that there was such a link and this led to the first public anti-smoking campaign which was vigorously promoted by Adolf.

The first program in the world to encourage women to perform breast self-examination as an aid to detect breast cancer in its earlier stages was also launched in Germany with Adolf's active encouragement and approval. His support for reform and modernisation in the medical field was viewed by the medical profession in such a positive light that most medical practitioners joined the Nazi party.

Anomalies in a woman's menstrual cycle was also an indicator of cancer. Women were similarly encouraged to look for anomalies in their menstrual cycle to help detect cancer at an earlier stage. Much public education was done in this regard.

The public was cautioned against the dangers of radiation, mercury, cadmium and lead. Through the media and schools the German people were advised to avoid the use of artificial food colorants and preservatives in foods and drinks. Instead the use of pharmaceuticals, fertilizers and cosmetics that were based on organic or natural ingredients was encouraged. Sixty years later, most Western countries have still not equalled the high standards of this program.

Israeli doctors supported Eugenics
    - Haaretz, Jun 18 2004

"Research by an Israeli PhD student has exposed the eugenic plans of a number of Jewish doctors and Zionist thinkers before World War II. According to Dr Sachlav Stoler-Liss of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, some of Israel's founding fathers proposed castrating the mentally ill, sterilising the poor, limiting the size of "families of Eastern origin" and "preventing... lives that are lacking in purpose".
    "Eugenics is considered to be something that only happened in Germany," says Dr Stoler-Liss. "Germany was indeed the most murderous manifestation of eugenics, but in fact it was a movement that attracted many followers.... in both Germany and in Israel a link was made between eugenics, health and nationalism."

One of the leading Zionist thinkers was Dr Max Nordau, whose bizarre theories about "degenerate art" were also taken up by the Nazis. He called for a "Judaism of muscle" to replace "the Jew of the coffee house: the pale, skinny, Diaspora Jew". His followers argued that to preserve the purity of the Jewish race, degenerates -- people who were mentally retarded, blind or deaf, for instance -- should not have children.

Although one of the leading eugenicists published an article calling for restricting birth rates amongst "poor families from the East" in the early 1950s, eugenics lost its appeal after the Holocaust and the foundation of the state of Israel. But "eugenic thinking is alive and well today," says Dr Stoler-Liss. "It is expressed mainly in the very high rate of pre-natal tests and genetic filtering. Mothers are very highly motivated to give birth only to healthy children and the attitude towards the exceptional, the different and the handicapped in Israeli society is problematic."

EUGENICS

Adolf was a Eugenics advocate as this greatly benefited society in the long term. In this he was heartily supported by many scientists and medical practitioners in Germany; borne out by the fact that the majority of German medical practitioners elected to become members of the Nazi party.

For more than sixty years after the war ended, it was politically almost impossible for any scientist or medical practitioner worldwide to publicly promote Eugenics. Yet the Nazi government copied most of their legislation from that of the US and other countries, who at that time were actively practicing Eugenics themselves, a practice that was then considered humane and beneficial to the population. After the war Eugenics advocates were silenced by political means.

http://www.adolfthegreat.com
    ARFEA
    ARFEA --- ---
    "Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived...
    He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.
    He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."

- John F. Kennedy,
    President of the
    United States of America

KEEPITUNREAL
    KEEPITUNREAL --- ---
    Hitler fandil spartě...
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam