registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    RIMMER_Amanda Palmer
    SAIL_OR
    SAIL_OR --- ---
    normálního? )
    LALAJ
    LALAJ --- ---
    Jou,ani nevite jakou jste mi udelali radost s tim novym cd,konecne budu mit zas co novyho a normalniho poslouchat:)To mi ted posledni dobou chybi.
    SAIL_OR
    SAIL_OR --- ---
    MATHEW: mejlíš se, hlavso.,jedno mám a na druhým se usilovně pracuje!

co vůbec říkáte na video k astronaut? mě se třeba moc nelíbí
    MATHEW
    MATHEW --- ---
    SAIL_OR: nemáš ani břicho ani nejsi slavná, tak nevymýšlej
    SAIL_OR
    SAIL_OR --- ---
    hm, máme ale s amandou očividně podobnmé problémy a zážitky
    MATHEW
    MATHEW --- ---
    má skoro tolik vypravěčeského talentu jako menšík
    SAIL_OR
    SAIL_OR --- ---
    .DD
    RIMMER_
    RIMMER_ --- ---
    Amanda má akorát bříško.
    Na blogu k němu má i "veselou historku" :)

i went to the post office with a friend and the pretty lady posting my 12 packages was like "anything liquid fragile or perishable" and i was like "no"
    and then she asked "hmmmm. does this package happen to contain a copy of No, Virginia?" and my jaw dropped. she was older than me and didn't look your your average dolls fan and i was so happy,
    and i looked so damn cool in front of my friend. oh oh yes. they know me AT THE POST OFFICE. i am famous. yay. then a few hours later we went to cafe pamplona and were sitting there enjoying our coffees and musing and a pretty girl came up to us and was shy and adorable and told me she was a fan and we rapped for a bit and i was like: my ego is SO fed today. i am so known. damn, i feel fancy.
    so then i went to the counter to ask for our check and there were these two older ladies sitting at a table, probably in their fifties and one was looking over at me and whispering to her lady friend and i was like: this can't be.
    and they tittered a bit and i got my check and the lady who had been looking at me said: "i'm sorry, you're going to kill me for asking this...."
    and i was like "no, no, go ahead!" and in my mind i was like: I AM SO AWESOME. i have achieved ultimate fanciness. i am loved and known by OLD WOMEN! my life is so complete today.
    and she looked at her friend and did that giggly nervous smile you do and gave me the biggest grin and said

"...you're pregnant, aren't you?"

that evened things out quite nicely.

for the record: i'm not pregnant. i just have a belly at all times. can't do nothing about it. even when the rest of me is rock hard, The Belly (i sometimes call it The Orb) is in full force.
    people think i'm pregnant every once in a while. I find it charming. i once ruined some guys life....this was in the UK and he was a super-fan and his band was opening up for us. at the end of the night he congratulated me on being pregnant and I laughed and was like.....dude, i'm not pregnant. i'm just belly. or beer. or whatevers in there. but it's not baby.
    anyway, this threw him into such a panic that i got 3-page apologetic emails for a year. it was heartbreaking.

also for the record: i'm so glad i'm not pregnant.
    DOP
    DOP --- ---
    RIMMER_: Tak ty sem nevidel no ;)
    RIMMER_
    RIMMER_ --- ---
    STRYX: DOP mluví z cesty. Veškeré nahé fotografie (a jedno video) dokazují, že ohledně postavy není co promíjet ;)
    STRYX
    STRYX --- ---
    RIMMER_: Wow, takhle z prvni ruky... Dokonaly. Dik moc. :o) (tobe i Amande ;o)

SAIL_OR: Ja jsem rozhodne fanousek a Amandu bezmezne obdivuji a promijim ji veskere pripadne zapory, ktere stejne zadne nema. Ach, jsem beznadejne zamilovany. Platonicky pochopitelne ;o)))
    SAIL_OR
    SAIL_OR --- ---
    DOP: víš co, nevyvozuj si z mýho příspěvku nesmyslný závěry, od toho tu máme ism .)
    RIMMER_
    RIMMER_ --- ---
    STRYX: Tady máš. Přímo od Amandy:

Leeds United

we watch you
    your expert double x's
    its just like you
    to paint those whiter fences
    its so polite, its so polite
    its offensive, its offensive
    its so unright, its so unright
    its a technical, accept it

but who needs love when theres law and order
    who needs love when theres southern comfort
    who needs love at all

we stalk you
    your expert, double x's
    we oxidized you in your sleep
    theres no exit, theres no exit
    your on a roll, your on a roll
    no one gets it, no one gets it
    your unallowed, your un - can't you protect us? protect us

who needs love when theres southern comfort
    who needs love when the sandwitches are wicked and they know you at the mac store

im so excited
    the blackest bees oh
    im getting frightened
    some day, some day leeds united

Bugzy My Lone, gonna carry you home
    and theyre taking you all to the doctor
    Verbally wise all sugary and spice
    and its nice but its not what im after
    sure i admire you, sure you inspire me
    but you may not get a maxed out
    Where is the salesman counting my change
    making bank on the up 'cos i lost my friend

we'll stop you
    your expert double x's
    big stack hold for extra care, two x's
    that never talking thing you do
    is effective, its effective
    your shoulder's icey cold & it's a death wish, yes a death wish

who needs love when theres dukes of hazzard
    and who needs love when the sandwitches are wicked and they know you at the mac store

im so excited
    the blacks and bees
    im so excited
    when i think about leeds united
    im getting frightened
    the blacks, the blacks, the blacks and bees
    its so exciting
    some day some day
    some day some day
    some day some day leeds united

*sandwitches: there's this book called the Sandwitch, about a witch who lived in a sand castle.
    DOP
    DOP --- ---
    SAIL_OR: Ja nejsem zadnej velkej fanousek a pokud od nekoho ocekavas, ze bude bezmezne nekoho obdivovat a nevsimat si jejich zaporu, tak to si ukazal fanouskovsti tak mozny ty :)
    SAIL_OR
    SAIL_OR --- ---
    byl to svojsmysl zamířen i na ten nápis. nevadí, aspoňs ukázal rovinu tvého fanouškovství )
    DOP
    DOP --- ---
    SAIL_OR: No to zrovna neni, ale videl jsem nejaky starsi fotky z koncertu a tam byla pekne vypasena machna..
    SAIL_OR
    SAIL_OR --- ---
    DOP: přestože tričko je celkem přiléhavé .)
    DOP
    DOP --- ---
    Podle ty fotky ale docela zhubla :)
    STRYX
    STRYX --- ---
    Nemate nekdo lyrics k Leeds United? Nejak to nemohu nikde najit..
    Kliknutím sem můžete změnit nastavení reklam