• přihlásit
    registrace
    ztracené heslo?
    TOMEEKJungle / Drumandbass a všemožné zlámaniny
    MARIHAI
    MARIHAI --- ---
    VON_GILOTINE
    VON_GILOTINE --- ---
    Drum and bass authority Cause4Concern Recordings may well have two decades of history, but its newest release is without a doubt its most significant to date: Optiv Stories is a whopping 40-track feat bringing together many of the genre’s most respected acts to celebrate the life of the label’s late co-founder, Edward “Optiv” Holmes. A veritable trailblazer credited with inspiring the likes of Noisia, Break and Mefjus early in their careers, the C4C and Red-Light Records boss was latterly responsible for taking a new generation of techstep and neurofunk innovators under his wing, and this compilation couldn’t be a more fitting tribute to the full scope of his hugely impactful career.

Kept under wraps for nearly three years, Optiv Stories has been lovingly curated by Cause4Concern co-owner CZA since Edd’s passing in early 2020. Featuring never-before-heard tracks from scores of household names, it reflects an outpouring of support from the D&B community and serves as a real testament to his far-reaching influence on the scene. Split into three distinct chapters and sonic pockets that mirror his trajectory as a DJ and producer, the album tracks Edd’s ‘Origins’, with early contemporaries and key sources of inspiration like dBridge, Dom & Roland and Ed Rush all getting involved; his ‘Evolution’, as embodied by past collaborators like Black Sun Empire, Current Value and Audio; and his ‘Legacy’, with artists he’s signed over the years including Zombie Cats, Agressor Bunx and Tobax each paying homage through the medium of song.

Prior to its digital release, eager fans will first be able to get their hands on Optiv Stories in the form of a limited-edition box set. This special collectors’ item will include an engraved crystal USB stick containing lossless audio files as well as a 30-page physical booklet packed with rare photos of Edd and heartfelt messages (or, rather, Optiv Stories) from the artists featured on the album. The compilation is available to pre-order from 11 August, with all proceeds going towards giving Edd’s young sons, Leo and Oscar, the best start in life.

Grab the Boxset and Digital here:
    Cause4Concern Recordings - Releasing Quality Music Since 1999
    https://c4crecordings.com/
    SOLDIK
    SOLDIK --- ---
    This podcast series spans from 1995 to present day. Delve deep into the Kiwi Dn'B history files via conversations with the Producers, DJ's, MC's & Promoters who laid the foundations for New Zealand Dn'B, right through to conversations with the current era of New Zealand Drum & Bass flag bearers.

We hear stories from some of the first International artists to tour Aotearoa and catch up with some of your favourite Local and International producers, Mc's and event producers making their mark across New Zealand today.

These are the stories of those people who helped lay the foundations, and those who continue to keep the NZ Scene at the very forefront of global Drum & Bass.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCph0Lma5Vor7gONnB3QygQw

Nove dily jsou bohuzel uz jen na Patreonu
    SUBTITLES017
    SUBTITLES017 --- ---
    AKISAN: Stack! tak konečně vím co to je
    AKISAN
    AKISAN --- ---
    10/10 a ten text!

Senka Mixtape, Volume 1 from SenkaSonic on Beatport
    https://www.beatport.com/release/senka-mixtape-volume-1/3805025

I won't lie, I'm writing this because my distributor told me I had to do it and I've left him waiting for it for weeks.
    Mainly because I never know what to write, this shit just doesn't feel like me.

I did a load of mushrooms last night tho and got to pondering about why that was.

I think it's because the world seems to be full of people waffling on, trying to get attention nowadays and I try my best to not be one of them.

I had attention for a while (relatively) and it's over rated.
    To some people tho it's seems like the ultimate commodity that they buy with their dignity.

These days I just want to make tunes and I'd like you to enjoy them.

So if you want some tunes, here's some tunes.
    If not, all good and have a lovely day.
    - Dub Phizix
    AKISAN
    AKISAN --- ---
    Skoro jako od Raveboye:

Turn It Up: A Short History of Drum & Bass
    Radio 1

DJ Flight, Storm and other genre-defining contributors tell the story of D&B.
    BBC Sounds - Turn It Up: A Short History of Drum & Bass - Available Episodes
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/brand/p0clxkpt
    MEDAN
    MEDAN --- ---
    L4MA: a Conrad :)
    SOLDIK
    SOLDIK --- ---
    SOLDIK:

Bad Company UK – Dogs On The Moon (Delta Heavy Remix) / Oxygen (Prolix Remix)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onj4GaP3seQ
    L4MA
    L4MA --- ---
    TEEPEK: jj, presneji prave dva. jmenovite SP a Vaant. :)
    TEEPEK
    TEEPEK --- ---
    KRIVOSH: Super, to tu mám doslova za rohem, díky!
    CRUSHEER
    CRUSHEER --- ---
    TEEPEK: nz. Ještě mě napadla centrála ale nechodím tam, takže nevím jestli tam taky o něco nepřijdeš :)
    TEEPEK
    TEEPEK --- ---
    L4MA: Naprosto souhlasím. Já za svůj 27mi letej dnb život poznal asi 2 MCs který věděj kdy otevřít hubu :-D Ale asi jsem prostě jen oldskul na mašinky
    TEEPEK
    TEEPEK --- ---
    CRUSHEER:
    SYXAO: Moc díky. Wakata dobrej nápad, to si ověřím. Co se týká LMirage, tam jsem byl za posledních 5 let asi 2x a jednou jsem tam přišel o mikinu a podruhé o tabáček. Už to není co to bývalo :-)
    AKISAN
    AKISAN --- ---
    HYROGLIFICS (LIVE) @ DEF: UNDERGROUND
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANW_C-jEQAw
    AKISAN
    AKISAN --- ---
    SOLDIK: to de))))
    SOLDIK
    SOLDIK --- ---
    AKISAN: 6,5 roku :)
    AKISAN
    AKISAN --- ---